Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

itemprop="name"6 K-dramas that need a second season

(skipped unrelated.....)

Have you ever come across a K-drama and asked, "HOW COULD THEY END IT THERE?!" or "...Is that it?" Has there ever been a drama where you wished that there could be a longer story for the couple who finally ended up together? Well, here are 6 K-dramas we wish at least had a better ending, if not a second season!

Warning: There may be spoilers...we are talking about the endings after all! If you haven't watched the end of these dramas (and why haven't you, really?) then I suggest you do not venture further before it's too late!

4. Goo Joon-Pyo and Geum Jan-Di (Boys Over Flowers)

beso_censurado_boys_before_flower.jpg

For true fans of the drama (including myself!), we all know that Jan-Di doesn't really end up accepting Joon-Pyo's proposal at the end, and we are left with an ambiguous ending where we make up the ending for ourselves. Now, where is the fun in that? Come on writers, give us an ending please. If not, then how about a second season where Jan-Di makes a decision and we go from there? Maybe Joon-Pyo goes on to continue his journey in becoming a successful businessman, while we see Jan-Di's journey in medical school. How cool would that be?

So, were there any other K-drama couples who you just couldn't let go? Any unsatisfying endings for our loving leads that you wish could be corrected?

source : dramafever

Guest vnlmhfan

Hello, because I see many comments on youtube asking for english subs for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye interview for Etude House back in 2010, I post English translation here for new LMH fans to enjoy. I apologize for re-posting the translation if there was already an english sub video.
TV host: At a studio in Incheon, there are a couple attracting attention from everybody. The main characters are the handsome Lee Min Ho and the cheerful Park Shin Hye. Oh, are they going to kiss?(LMH and PSH laughed, they looked shy). Oh, they look like they just act the 1st time.
LMH: Long time no see.Interviewer: Though new year, Lee Min Ho doesn't have anything new right?LMH: In 2010 I feel I have grown up a lot (more matured) though it's only now a few days in 2010.(laughs)Interviewer: New Year, Section TV also change our image.LMH: How?Interviewer: Our staff have a special request for you.LMH: (laughs) Wink, it's the wink again, isn''t it? (laughs)(old footage of LMH's wink in his previous interview with Section TV)TV host: This wink was given to our show last time.LMH: (Section TV) staff have always worked hard. Fighting! (He gave a littte wink and the fighting sign)LMH: Park Shin Hye and I act as a couple according to the script, and both of us are confidient about ourselves.Interviewer: Can we see hot scenes today?LMH: How hot? (laughs)TV host: Start shooting, the two start getting closed together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye scenes are like this. Text:But Minho comes too fast, NG (no good).How about next try?Keep having NG, The atmosphere of the shooting studio is very cheerful.
Interview of LMH and PSH:MC: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, very happy to see you.LMH & PSH: HelloMC: Is today CF a cosmetic CF?PSH: Yes.LMH: I'm a type of person who's interested in lip care.MC: Your lips look very soft.LMH: Thank you (laughs and shakes his hand)PSH: These two are like last time.    Last time our 1st interview, because of Sea Hee, I was forgotten.MC: Was it Park Sea Hee?PSH: Yes.MC:  What's the story? (Old Footage of their interview of Park Sea Hee)Park Sea Hee: In front of Minho, my clothes are just slippery.TV announcer: Park Sea Hee showed her true self.(Back to their interview)PSH: When we started to sit, she said Minho had to sit in the middle.MC: Last interview, was it the 1st time you two met, the atmosphere wasn't comfortable, right?Let's look at their 1st meeting. (Old footage of their 1st shoot)(Back to the interview)MC: So how did you two shorten the gap?PSH: We're getting closer, I also call him "oppa" like this.(She acts cute)MC: like a nine tail fox. (Asian myth creature known for seducing men)LMH: When did you call me like that? (laughs)MC: Last year, Minho was a CF King. Besides being a CF king, Minho collaborated with a lot of female celebrities.LMH: Sandara Park and I weren't closed much. Though filming the CF together for 2-3 days, we couldn't get closed. UEE was very easy going, she was very friendly, also have good character. For Jessica Gomez, it was because of the language barrier, (laughs)MC: Did you two talk?LMH: she looked tired.(Footage of PSH's drama)Park Shin Hye in a role of pretending being a boy in You're Beautiful also got a lot of the attention. Very handsome.
Sorry I'm out of time. Will be back for more translation.

Warning: Because I translate Vietnamese to English, not Korean to English, the original quotes might be somewhat different. And I'm sorry for my bad English.

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said:

Just one tiny request:  If you have the scans of the e-cards (above), would you please post them?  I'd just like to read what's on them :)
THANK YOU to every Minoz who joined us in this birthday project!  MINOZ FIGHTING!!!!

Guest Alma22

vnlmhfan said: Hello, because I see many comments on youtube asking for english subs for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye interview for Etude House back in 2010, I post English translation here for new LMH fans to enjoy. I apologize for re-posting the translation if there was already an english sub video.
TV host: At a studio in Incheon, there are a couple attracting attention from everybody. The main characters are the handsome Lee Min Ho and the cheerful Park Shin Hye. Oh, are they going to kiss?(LMH and PSH laughed, they looked shy). Oh, they look like they just act the 1st time.
LMH: Long time no see.Interviewer: Though new year, Lee Min Ho doesn't have anything new right?LMH: In 2010 I feel I have grown up a lot (more matured) though it's only now a few days in 2010.(laughs)Interviewer: New Year, Section TV also change our image.LMH: How?Interviewer: Our staff have a special request for you.LMH: (laughs) Wink, it's wink again, isn''t it? (laughs)(old footage of LMH's wink in his previous interview with Section TV)TV host: This wink was given to our show last time.LMH: (Section TV) staff have always worked hard. Fighting! (He gave a littte wink and the fighting sign)LMH: Park Shin Hye and I act as a couple according to the script, and both of us are confidient about ourselves.Interviewer: Can we see hot scenes today?LMH: How hot? (laughs)TV host: Start shooting, the two start getting closed together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye scenes are like this. Text:But Minho comes too fast, NG (no good).How about next try?Keep having NG, The atmosphere of the shooting studio is very cheerful.
Interview of LMH and PSH:MC: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, very happy to see you.LMH & PSH: HelloMC: Is today CF a cosmetic CF?PSH: Yes.LMH: I'm a type of person who's interested in lip care.MC: Your lips look very soft.LMH: Thank you (laughs and shakes his hand)PSH: These two are like last time.    Last time our 1st interview, because of Sea Hee, I was forgotten.MC: Was it Park Sea Hee?PSH: Yes.MC:  What's the story?(Old Footage of their interview of Park Sea Hee)Park Sea Hee: In front of Minho, my clothes are just slippery.TV announcer: Park Sea Hee showed her true self.(Back to their interview)PSH: When we started to sit, she said Minho had to sit in the middle.MC: Last interview, was it the 1st time you two met, the atmosphere wasn't comfortable, right?Let's look at their 1st meeting. (Old footage of their 1st shoot)(Back to the interview)MC: So how did you two shorten the gap?PSH: We're getting closer, I also call him "oppa" like this.(She acts cute)MC: like a nine tail fox. (Asian myth creature known for seducing men)LMH: When did you call me like that? (laughs)MC: Last year, Minho was a CF King. Besides being a CF king, Minho collaborated with a lot of female celebrities.LMH: Sandara Park and I weren't closed much. Though filming the CF together for 2-3 days, we couldn't get closed. UEE was very easy going, she was very friendly, also have good character. For Jessica Gomez, it was because of the language barrier, (laughs)MC: Did you two talk?LMH: she looked tired.(Footage of PSH's drama)Park Shin Hye in a role of pretending being a boy in You're Beautiful also got a lot of the attention. Very handsome.
Sorry I'm out of time. Will be back for more translation.

Warning: Because I translate Vietnamese to English, not Korean to English, the original quotes might be somewhat different. And I'm sorry for my bad English.

Guest yyanz1

gracelee102009 said: @yyanz1 and @gaudi .... thank you very much for your generous time and effort in collecting and sending the Save the Children donations =D> and the birthday greetings with the well thought layout and creative designs of the photo frame and scrapbook :-bd for Lee Min Ho on our behalf. :)

Guest yyanz1

Oh ya, SG LINE app now has Brown & Cony in LMH's Line Love. Brown as LMH and Cony as Ling Ling. Can go download. :)) :))

They should just let us download the original LMH Love Line stickers instead of just limit it to LINE China.

Wooohoooo....counting down to days to see Minho back in action again... anyone knows when is he flying off to Beijing for the 6/15 FM? Sure the airports will be flooded with fans.

*comes out from lurking* @yyanz1 you must have spent a lot of time on the scrapbook! Thanks for taking the time to do this! And thank you @guadi for collecting all the money and organising this, and everyone else who contributed in one way or another.  :-bd I agree this is more meaningful than spending on voting. 
1193vyo.gif

Guest vnlmhfan

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Etude interview 2010 (continued)PSH: I'm an extrovert, a little tomboy. Lee Hong Ki is very careful and serious person. He said "Wherever going out with PSH, there hasn't been a scandal, right?MC: Do you have any thoughts about this?LMH: Good character (about PSH)MC: Is it so?PSH: YesMC: Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk are at the same age. And also being a friend (I don't know the MC meant LMH and JGS were friends or they're her friends), which one do you pick, Park Shin Hye?PSH: Because Geun Suk doesn't film many CFs, and he's not here; therefore...I'll pick Minho oppa. Can I ask a question? Do you pick me or Goo Hye Sun? (laughs from LMH)MC: This question is more interesting.LMH: I'll pick Park Shin Hye.MC: Why Park Shin Hye?LMH: She's very cute and makes people feel comfortable. Besides, she's now sitting next to me.Text: Only because she's next to you???(Everyone laughs)MC: Your next project has been announced. (looked at PSH) Minho's next project has been announced. Congratulations.LMH: I lied to rent a house. It's a romantic drama.MC: But the announcement on the news is a little special right?LMH: I got startled to read the news today: "Lee Min Ho became gay"MC: I got startled too.LMH: Being a man, if I just imitate like that, it's not ok. So I did try to learn things related to the gay world.MC: We both can learn from each other a little bit.(He reaches LMH)PSH: it's better that your hands are far apart from each other.MC: Although I have a lot of affection for Park Shin Hye, I'm attracted to Minho more.(He stares at MH)PSH: No, cannot.PSH: In the next interview with Section TV, I hope there will be a reporter who loves me.(She looks at the screen)MC: I really love you, Park Shin Hye!PSH: Really?MC: But I love Lee Min Ho more.PSH: I know.(Minho laughs but looks embarrassed)MC: Happy New Year, everyone! See you next time.

Guest yyanz1

Another update :

Seems like Starhaus has received our parcel. :)>-  I have updated the delivery status in my earlier post or just click on my siggy to get  to the original post.

ps: Minho ssi, please rest well after GB filming. After you are well rested, please open up the gift and hang it in your bedroom.  =))  =)) *wishful thinking*  Don't forget to read our messages too! 

Guest jellylovesfaith

vnlmhfan

said: PSH: 

MC: Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk are at the same age. And also being friend (I don't know the MC meant LMH and JGS were friends or they're her friends), which one do you pick, Park Shin Hye?

Guest jellylovesfaith

New pic of Minho
10458612_757752577609676_678602624527630

I love the new look theiy are going for... It looks edgier and more dangerous which works well with the whole GB theme... 
and some really adorable old pics of him :D
10289908_662370423838907_885243116292036

cr: as tagged