Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140424 Lee Min Ho 이민호 A Twosome Place CF - 2nd version (15")

Guest cutecutegirl

:) My wish list for Min Ho oppa's personal life:
1-I wish oppa would give up smoking.It is bad for his health :(2-I wish oppa to find his ideal girl soon.Actors usually get married late,I wanna oppa to be in relation with his girl friend for a long time then gets married like actress "Lee Bo Young" & "Ji Sung".In this way,he won't be lonely & can have sweet memories with his girl friend! ^ ^
My wish list for oppa's career:
3-I wish oppa to act alongside "Song Hye Kyo" in a Noona-Romance-Comedy for his next drama OR4-I wish oppa to act alongside cute "Park Bo Young" in a solid & original scripted Romance-Comedy 
oppa has played romance-comedy a lot so I prefer to see him in painful melodramas like: "That Winter The Wind Blows"5-I wish oppa to act a manly,serious & cunning character in a melodrama alongside "Yoo Eun Hye" or "Song Hye Kyo" or "Go Ara" 6-I also wish that oppa's movie "Gangnam Blues" becomes a MEGA HIT movie :)I know that my wishes for oppa is actually what I want from him ;)

jellylovesfaith said: awww Minho and Minomi! Minomi and Minho! so kawai!
i can just imagine Minho saying 'I am Minomi and Minomi is me!" lol how adorable would that be? 
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10294469_638718069537476_417917224790669618_n.jpg

and how sweet is it that Minomi has a flower too? aww this pic is just blasting with cuteness! (all we need now if Choco in a woodalchi costume and we are all set :P ) cr: as tagged 

@Mimibecon‌

Yes I sure do,its more surprising to see LMH with bunnies given his mascot are minoz cows lol.

I think bunnies would be a better mascot ,theyre cute and adorable like uri MinHo,theyre highly reproductive,we fans have our ovaries explode at the sight of LMH.

So ovary exploded minoz,LMH,highly reproductive rabbits,us wanting to have LMH babies the recipe is perfect.

Lol I am in gutter town now :\">

Guest justdelurked

OMG, those L'Officiel Hommes pics!! =P~ =P~ =P~ Thank u for sharing them @alesia44 ,@moonrain and all >:D<

This one has to be one of my all-time favorites!  :x :x :x

64441a2fgw1efr320s9maj20kk0t1776.jpg

Min-ho is seriously ruining my life! I'm supposed to be studying - got an exam tomorrow! :-S But, His Hotness makes it impossible not to delurk!! :((

adlyn13 said: @Mimibecon‌ Yes I sure do,its more surprising to see LMH with bunnies given his mascot are minoz cows lol. I think bunnies would be a better mascot ,theyre cute and adorable like uri MinHo,theyre highly reproductive,we fans have our ovaries explode at the sight of LMH. So ovary exploded minoz,LMH,highly reproductive rabbits,us wanting to have LMH babies the recipe is perfect. Lol I am in gutter town now :\">

OHEMGEE....those L'Officiel Homme pics....por fa....can't. take. any. more.....
first batch, i was 0124.gif
then next batch, i was 0633.gif
ottokee......how is it even possible for him to get any more smoldering than he already is?   how?  how?  uri boy has shed his innocence......goodbye adorkable Mino-ya, annyeong smexy, uber caliente LMH!!!!

Guest guadi

@prosperity - get well soon. And don't work too hard! 
Hope this kiss makes you feel better :-*tumblr_n49c3nOV7g1sqovv3o8_250.gif
Love his heart-shaped lips here ;))

Yeah, Liv was more like a side-character. I do love Papa and Mama Pope though. But the whole B613 thing is draggy. I'm not actively watching anything at the moment. Started GoT, but it doesn't grab me right away. Gonna check out Fargo; it's been getting rave reviews. Upcoming k-dramas are not that enticing to me, except for A New Leaf.