Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@yyanz1‌ ^^^ Is that the latest sighting? He's rockin' retro from head to foot, am luvin' it! :x also love the fact that he's always committed to his character and never afraid to change and/or try something new!Aight, you had me fooled #-o  And since we seem to be going down memory lane, let me post instead a couple of my faves ca '095443821e63c110eca786695.jpg

12427272342009051919050.jpg
IMO, these shots could very well be taken today and I'll still be none the wiser.  

Since this thread has been pretty quiet of late, I started reading the early pages not only to get to know Minho more but to also have a better feel of how it was when he first broke to fame.  I tell ya, I am pretty engrossed in the journey.  I am now at the time when he had his 1st Minoz FM and I am so one with the fangirls oohing and aahing the pictures (or what's left of them) and vids (via YT search).  As I have told ya, I am new to this world  and I only discovered the great LMH last Oct'13.  But the trip down memory lane is precious....makes me feel that I am knowing him for the 1st time, seeing how he was then, etc.  It's very much like reading the original book after watching the movie version-----you know how it ends but you are still enjoying the unveiling of the scenes and plots.  I recommend this to those who are new like me.....excellent reading for those quiet days.   :-*

califgirl said: Do you know if GB will be released in North American theaters like Hyun Bin's new movie (according to Dramafever news)? I hope so coz I've been tortured enough to wait for his movie to come out this Dec. I know it will take a while for dvds, depending how well it does in theaters.

Guest guadi

Omo @pixie0622 - you're a mom? :-O We have a lot of noona-fans around here I bet :-?

For people eager to see KJD.

Click here to see super grainy picture of him taken from afar...you can't probably tell anyway. Shhhhhh apparently we're not supposed to share this. So don't share. Just look. 

Hey minoz! Dang it took me a minute to catch up. Sorry I don't have any tales of the pervy ajumma for you this time on LMH. She's now on Daniel Henney. LOL!

I saw a lot of Newbies. Hello folks!

The perving in this thread makes me so proud. Keep it up!

Man I was hoping somebody got a photo of him on set. I'm just as anxious as you guys are to see him.

easter121.gif

Everyone!

Guest yyanz1

@yyanz1‌ ^^^ Is that the latest sighting? He's rockin' retro from head to foot, am luvin' it! :x also love the fact that he's always committed to his character and never afraid to change and/or try something new!
Aight, you had me fooled 

:-*

Whooopsie... I am sorry that I didnt make that clear. I thot Minoz here could be able to tell that those are pretty old pictures coz Minho doesn't look like that now. Yesterday when I saw those pics, I almost fall of my chair. :-O

IMO, minho is someone that doesnt hav7e much confidence with his body if he needs to show upper body naked (he trains his body only if he needs to some skin for shooting etc). I remember when he did Haptic Mission back then, the photographer wanted him to wear a deep V shirt. He was very reluctant to wear it and stood firm saying that the shirt wouldn't look nice on him. Hence, I really never expect to see him wearing sth like that. :D

Just my observation though. Correct me if I am wrong and feel free to share your thoughts. I am relatively new as compared to some of the regulars here. I am only a 5-month old baby minoz.

Guest yyanz1

Jagiya looking so suave. love his look in the 2012 SBS award.

It just pained my heart that he's looking really sad and needed to force a smile. Minho-ya, don't be sad. You did great in Faith. Really!!  :(:(

tumblr_n4c2hgnsKh1skbamko1_250_zps150483

Credit : DC LeeMinHo gall Killer

Few month ago, when I saw his new hairstyle in some events, I thought that his reason explaining for not cutting and changing his hairstyle was in order to prepare for GB :D
10013505_627510130659246_705038336291134

Now I think it's true :D

=)) =)) =))
Keep Loving Him :x :x :x
EDIT: I'm Minoz Viet Nam too :D @mimibecon @adamfever. Since I joined our thread, I saw some Minoz VN ;) So happy :xI love you all :xJust deleted picture of GB BTS :|