Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho On The Ferry Disaster, “I Hope Everybody Will Come Back Safely”
lee-min-ho-on-the-ferry-disaster-i-hope-

Actor Lee Min Ho shared his condolences for the ferry disaster. Actor Lee Min Ho on April 17, 2014, tweeted, "I hope everybody will be able to come back to their families" with a hashtag #Pray For South Korea. In addition to Lee Min Ho, a lot of other celebrities, including actress Park Shin Hye, Big Bang's G Dragon, 2PM's Nickhun, and many more expressed their condolences for the ferry disaster. In related news, Lotte Duty Free shop hosted a fan meeting event with Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho. In order to show condolences for the ferry disaster, the size of the event was decreased, and the concerts and performances were canceled.  

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19940/20140418/lee-min-ho-on-the-ferry-disaster-i-hope-everybody-will-come-back-safely.htm

Guest jellylovesfaith

@Mimibecon‌ you are seriously making me go into cardiac arrest with all those pics! He is sooo beautiful..... Totally jealous of KHS!

@Adamfever:You don't know, I've been a fan of you since long time ago ;). I enjoyed reading your posts in the Heirs and in this thread, I like you and Guadi's writing, I also like your avatar so I hope you won't change it (I am a fan of Adam too ;) ).

@Pixxie: can I also add another one for the "underwear" portfolio?? :D. This is a very creative fan of MinHo. The tattoo (PS) on his back reminds me of Jo In Sung's tattoo in the movie A Dirty Carnival.
vmbd8xukpkz5jt5jsisd.jpg
credit to the owner and to ruizangelofluv

MinHo is not attending the Beijing car event tomorrow :-O, anyone knows why??

@mimibecon Thank you for Choco pic :D Actually I miss both Choco and her owner very much today. Especially after his LDF FM last night. I miss him even more ... so thank you for cheering me with his smiling pic with choco  >:D< >:D< you know i really need it now. 
In return i will give you these ... :x :x *he just so cute here, I just diiiieeeee a million times hehe ... 
tumblr_n49e1zRI241tx7ds3o1_r1_400.gif  tumblr_n49e1zRI241tx7ds3o2_r2_400.gif
credit : lmh-therapy

giselle_tw said: @mimibecon Thank you for Choco pic :D Actually I miss both Choco and her owner very much today. Especially after his LDF FM last night. I miss him even more ... so thank you for cheering me with his smiling pic with choco  >:D< >:D< you know i really need it now. 
In return i will give you these ... :x :x *he just so cute here, I just diiiieeeee a million times hehe ... 
  credit : lmh-therapy