Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest thelongcon

adamfever said: zinnia said:

Jeju Airs - Lee Min Ho studio makings

And 'My Heroine' makings

Please visit the youtube channel and click 'like it'. We fans should support his endorsements. ^^

Guest califgirl

Milk carton at the Dramafever event last year. So cute! FYI, DF copied the popular American missing children ad Dramafever+Heirs+gift+-3.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

oooh Minho on a revolving door! (at A Twosome Coffee shop) So cool! I would be turning that door to no end :D
10177304_515901961853218_129210849354780credit : owner

Guest jellylovesfaith

Starhaus updated Weibo Account: 
→ http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjk5MTEzNjY4.html^^ It's a video of some BTS footage from LG
and also this

Gentle reminder by Starhaus, Lee Min Ho will be filming during April and after that, the Global Concert will be postpone to a later date, please do not buy any pre-reserved concert tickets as detail has not been confirmed1237513_672043002867683_7041109178027018
cr LG/Starhaus
Translated by: LMHInternational

Wow i thought he was only going to have a few FMs after GB but it looks like he might actually have another global tour!

Guest justdelurked

moonrain said: This may sound stupid and may have been discussed before but i'm curious to know if there is anything special about being Blood Type A? Does this have to do with their actions or personalities??? I noticed that they keep mentioning their blood types. I am blood type A but i cant find any significance except for the fact that my body needs it?  :-/