Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ahn_annann

ya, maymay same like me.. I also wait for her pics

oh! a handsome bodyguard appeared many pics ..

how handsome if he wears jean + shirt .. hahaha ~~~

Guest petite girl

Afternote from 2 LMH's Fansiging Events on July 18th.

English translated by loveminho.com

If you ever paid attention to the previous article, you would know that there're 2 MinHo's fan signing events today.

Since today's events were for customers of the department store and movie theater, his fans couldn't attend them easily. So only a few afternotes were posted on the fansites. I just wanna share some stories with you guys, I mixed up the afternotes.

Loveminho

-------------------------------------------------------------

The first signing was held at DD department in Changwon city. Most of all, we were worried about the weather in Changwon since there was strong wind or torrential rain in most areas. Luckily it was sunny and hot in Changwon city so we called Minho as driving the Sun. ^^ The signing event was held at a small plaza of the store so many people could see Minho closely as well as people who had a chance to get his autograph. They said unanimously " Minho is perfect.", " He looks like a doll not a person" and " "He is superior in stature"

During the event, the sponsor played the OST of BOF, and the atmosphere was really good.

Today Minho wore a white t-shirt, a checked out-shirt, jeans and orange colored sneakers. Today his fashion point was wrong buttoned shirt...It was not caused by mistake but one of his fashion styles.^^ Many fans who saw his photos left their messages that Minho seemed to do body-building because his body looked very good today. Also some people said maybe he got haircut and had his hair dyed, he looked simple and clear today.

One guy (we guessed he is one of staff from the DD store) left an afternote on the DC gallery. He said that he got the chance to talk with MH, and Minho gave him a cigarette and smoked together.(brand PLAMENT LIGHT) Wow~ many fans left the messages for the guy about envying him and hoping MH could quit smoking.

As he had to leave for the next fan signing event, he didn't linger there and left quickly.

qCxqv2g9RYZb6MYS3QcsEGfA.jpg

About second event in GwangJu.

The Megabox theater was already crowded with numerous fans. This time lots of teenager fans gathered there. Frankly, his previous fansigning events was sponsored by Signature, and the policy to get the number ticket is that fans had to buy the Signature products for 100 thousand won or more. I am sure that it was a big money for his teenager fans, and they had to go to school on the ticket distributing day.

So we couldn't see his teenager fans in the previous events, and they were almost married women fans. Actually we were surprised that lots of married women fans attended whenever his fansiging event was held. Sometimes we felt sorry if passerbys thought LMH has no teenager fans.

Today was the best chance for teenager fans to get MH's autograph since everybody could get a chance to participate in the event as long as any of them bought a movie ticket. Umm...As soon as LMH showed up, the place was in a turmoil. Too many fans pushed each other in order to get a glimpse of MH. With a few bodyguards there, the event was delayed for 40 minutes for fans' safety.

Hey, Can you imagine how happy he was? Here and there, Oppa~(It means older brother in Korean) Oppa~ I can imagine how eager he wants to hear the words.^^

23fRfUwsCLuMHluQTlMjEDOp.jpgpf9pBI6A2ieyxGkS5.jpg

This time, he wore a white T-shirt, a black cardigan and jeans. Some fans commented why he wore a cardigan in spite of the hot weather..but fans who were at the fansigning, he looked calm with the cardigan.

One fan asked him "Have you decided on next project?" His answer was 'Not yet'

One fan asked him to give an autograph on a book (Fans at DC gallery made a photo book and presented it to MH at the Fanmeeting). Then MH saw the book and said "I know this book and already read it" How kind of him.. ^^

CR : loveminho.com

----------------------------

Oh no! Mino.. Please hurry up with your next project!! WE ALL MISS YOU!! :lol:

Hi Bo~ - ur welcome.. Take care! ^^ Thanks for sharing mino pics.. ^^

Hi maymay.. hahaha.. Yeah his sneakers shoes are very colorful! I luv it!! :lol: Yeah where's KIM SO COOL?? :huh: I haven't seen her cool pics.. Maybe she has an important business yesterday.. i dunno just my thought :P

Hi lan & nat - thanks for the pics! ^^ Awww mino with cute little girls.. sooo ADORABLE!! :wub:

thanks petite girl for posting the afternote translated by loveminho. I think every minoz craved to see minho badly~ The DD staff was lucky. I am not against smoking but it's bad to health. I hope he won't smoke too much. :P

maymay, he must have collected sneakers in every color. I remember he wore Red & Black one as well. :D

Thanks everyone for the pics. hope that KSC photos will appear tmr~ :)

Guest summer13

wow..

thanks petite girl for those brief news about the FS of LMH.. :D

he's really a nice person.. he really connects with his fans..

love him more... :D

thank you.. :D

Guest ml_87

ths for the afternote news, dear :D

my point:

- he's still smoking ;) . he he, but maybe, it's the courtesy that men give and smoke with the other in their meet ;) i see here, he's very easygoing and open person. very down-to-earth guy :) * i love it*

- i'm sure he 's considering the next project or he even got one. but of course, it's his duty to not public it now. :rolleyes: so let's wait n see :D

i too wish Min Ho can decide his next project ASAP like KB.... but i think he needs to make sure he is choosing the right script & his health is ok....

moreover, after BOF, he has all the promotions to do overseas(if everyone notice, he seems to be the only one that is present in all the promotions overseas), that will not allow him to accept a new drama yet...

and he has also just recovered from the operation, so even if he accepts a new drama and if that drama involves some action scenes, he would not be able to do so yet...(doc said he needs at least 2 months right?)

Btw, anyone knows what brand is his sneakers??? Levi's?

Regarding smoking.... it's quite inevitable for korean men not to smoke....in the past i can't stand and will feel sad....but i have since begin to accept it... as long as they are not heavy smoker...and minho isn't a heavy smoker (if they are heavy smoker, their body will have that cigarette smell just by standing next to them or when they speak to you). Minho doesn't have that when i saw him in April..I was standing very close to him and when he return our greeting, there was no cigarette smell at all..... And i think Minho is quite disciplined, he knows what he has/can do..... (in korea society, smoking is very very very common as compared to other countries), so let's concentrate on his works instead..

I have been looking at the photos of his recent Fans signing event...... he looks like Eurasian to me...the nose, eyes & eyebrow makes him looks like one... :)

P.S..i told myself not to save anymore pic of him, it's taking up alot of my disk space :lol::lol: ...but i just couldn't stop saving it when i see it....

yon, me too *give me five*

it made me bought 1ea 500GB Ext HD more only for Mino's files :lol:

meow13, yes.. he has red & black sneaker shoes as well. very common colors,

but wearing orange, green, purple sneakers are uncommon for men, imo. but they are look very good on his feet.. :wub:

regarding Mino smoking, i dun mind at all.

at least he's not a heavy smoker. i still can accept him it :rolleyes:

pipit, thanks for posted up afternote translation.

i kinda agree with this note: " Minho is perfect.", " He looks like a doll not a person" and " "He is superior in stature". indeed!! :D

he's a soooo lovely guy....

somebody mentioned bout mr. bodyguard aka 'mr.Song', he's a handsome guy too,and so tall as well... kekekek... ^^

i had chanced to take his photos during minoz happy day.

and this one is better :D

2wg5g6a.jpg

btw, seems Changwon's piz are lots than Gwangju.. O_o

Guest PancakeMuffins91

Lee Minho is a gorgeous man lol

Why is he so good looking?!

I don't think I've ever commented on here before but I've been a fan of Lee Minho for a few months.

btw Does anyone know if Lee Minho has any acting projects coming up? I'd love to see him in another drama.

- Linda (but Pancake is my nickname so you can call me that if you want lol)

Guest mitsu582

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures of Min Ho's fansigning yesterday.

Those pictrures bring tears to my eyes.I have been suffering of Min Ho's withdrawal symptom for the past few weeks. It's nice to see he looks so fresh and healthy in all the pictures. I love him so much.

Guest ahn_annann

hahaha, maymay thanks for mr. bodyguard 's pic , may be he is our bodyguard ~~

as I saw many pics, Minho really closed with him .. is he only bodyguard ? or he is Minho's manager also ?

Guest lonely-not

thanks for the latest updates, pics and vidz.

He really looks fit and healthy and fresh in all of the pix. :wub:

any activities after these 2 FS? How come he is not guesting/appearing in

any tv shows? it would have been nice to see him being interviewed live.

about his smoking, it doesn't bother me. he doesn't look like he's a chain-smoker.

i'm sure he knows his limit.

thanks again everyone!