Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest summer13

OMG he's down to no.3 now :tears: i voted from all the PCs in my office :sweatingbullets: arghhh i will be do as i can to make him win!

SUMMER13 : Nice wallpaper u did!i save some for my notebook's screen!yhanks!it's ok for u? :D

thank you etahku.. no problem.. :D its for all LMH gals.. :P

i made more earlier at the office.. LOLZ.. :P

dun kill me, gals. but i think guys are more manly when they're smoking :rolleyes: . of course, it's not good for his health ^_^

i myself think that he's not a habitual smoker but smokes due to a lot of stress.

and i'm also pretty sure he smokes less recently :)

yeah.. its ok if he smokes.. just to realease his stress.. :P

and he's still look so yummy while smoking.. :P

LMH105.jpg

its bad if he takes it too much.. :D

1 day to go.. all our sisters in korea will meet again LMH in flesh at FS... so envy.. :( :( :(

share some pix and videos here.. LOLZ.. :P

thanks you... :D

Guest ~BO"~

~BO~, i oso can't wait for fan signing events in Changwon & Gwangju, really miss him too.. -__-

hopefully KimSoCool is find now and we can see her beautiful photos of Mino, again :)

-edit-

no update pics of mino, so i repost this sexy mino... :sweatingbullets:

http://i32.tinypic.com/bds6mc.jpg

DC

yeah maymay I love his picture that her take a photographs it view is very natural and beautiful :)

btw, i like this pics!! :D he has good shap (and sexy!!! while without clothes haha :lol: )

thanks for pics summer13, I do not wish him smoking because it not good for his health :(

I hope he will do it for to relex only. ;)

Guest petite girl

I JUST WANT TO SAY...

I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!! :( :(

WHERE'S OUR MINHO???

GEEZ.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW.. I CAN SEE HIM AGAIN! ^_^

----------

share mino pics.. i luv his smile... :wub:

sooo cute.. :blush:

416b82820c50bbb6f603a691.jpga9586360f7727662ebf8f881.jpgdd5ac7fcad417ba4b901a09e.jpg341ffe249120fd158744f980.jpg

cr : as tagged

Guest vpower

It's on Aug. 30, 2008. But there's only few minutes about Minho. Following is a cut with Chinese sub:

thanks so much! they really didn't focus on him too much, but then again this was before BOF. if he was to be on it again, i'm sure they would be all over him. he still looked adorable and cute though.

Guest freshies13

Please vote for lee min ho at http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html

He is losing badly against lee jun ki. Lee min ho is down about 300,000 votes he is in 3rd place.What happen to all those fans.

Help are min ho win another award as best actor.

Please Spread this site we have until Aug 30 to vote. So vote....vote.... everyday. Thanks.FIGHTING

quoting my post again :P

I swear some people are hard-headed

I just want to remind everyone to follow the rules.

I don't want this thread to be closed. :sweatingbullets:

- Please do not quote pictures

- Please do not spam too much about the Seoul Drama Awards. I know that we all want Lee Min Ho to win but there are rules here. Most of the active posters and silent readers here do know that there is a vote event for that so no need to tell them that you have voted nor saying that we should all vote because if you are a true fan and you believe that Lee Min Ho should win, then you will vote even though others won't tell you. You can advertise the vote event in your blog or other sites if you want.

But we can all discuss about the Seoul Drama Awards 2009. It's just that it's too much and there are mods that are watching over this thread.

Please don't hate me :unsure:

I understand that everyone wanted Lee Min Ho to win.

in vote result in Japan, he's currently third, we all know that Lee Jun Ki is popularly known for so long and Kim Hyun Joong is a popular leader of SS501. SS501 already had their Japanese promotions. Even though I also want Lee Min Ho to be number 1. I'm still happy because knowing that he's a newbie of being popular because of BOF, he got the third place. :) same with the overseas votes, Lee Min Ho is just starting his popularity unlike LJK who is known for so long for being an actor and KHJ who has supporters not only because of his acting skills but from the SS501 fans as well.

But this is what I am happy about :D He's number 1 in the vote result in Korea, in his own country. I hope he will be consistent in that place.

Everyone should know that every nominee is also deserving. Even though we, Lee Min Ho fans, wanted him to be number 1 in Japan, Korea and overseas, if the award is really for others, then let it be. If it's for Lee Min Ho, then let's be happy. Let's keep supporting him all the way. :)

just keep in mind not to spam to much about the Seoul Drama Awards. Everyone is capable to know the results via their browsers. All we need to do is continue to vote, spread about the vote event to those who still didn't know via your blog or sites because everyone in this thread do know that there is already a vote event.

Lee Min Ho fighting! Minoz fighting!

Guest cheesecake

Hello anyone knows if the F4 are coming in LA for like a screening of BOF? Just wondering since I saw an ad regarding BOF screening. So I don't know if it's true or just a plain screening of the drama. Because it doesn't include anymore information. I hope someone could clarify this. thanks!