Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

thought that he was going to hold her hand going down the steps....all the Minsun's gossip will be on red alert then :D

Show Luo is so funny and out going....he put his guest at ease and didn't pass the chance to hug Mino too

sexy and playful Mino in Trugen...thanks ml

Guest chiara

Thanks beth for the perfect gif. Indeed Mino is a good gentleman boyfriend to check if Hyesun stepped down the stairs just fine. :P

We can do fangirling about MinSun rite now.

It's just so sweet that HyeSun asked Mino to choose for her. And they have the same preference :lol:

------------------------------------------

Trugen CF - Apple version (HD video)

2ryoj6h.jpg

Download:

MEGAUPLOAD

MEDIAFIRE

SENDSPACE

credit: minogall clubbox

Guest ml_87

in part 2 9:30 when hye sun want to said something n minho said if she felling today is not good.and the host said,ha really?what is going on?hye sun just laugh :)

pls correct me if my tanslate is wrong,thanks :)

really, natali? yr Chinese is good. i can understand some Korean but none of Chinese :sweatingbullets:

-------

yeah, Mino is so sweet and caring here :rolleyes:

the 2 males hosts keep hugging him. ha ha :w00t:

though he is younger than Hye Sun but he really do not act like a dongsaeng at all :lol::lol: either he is more matured than his age or he & hye sun are.......... :D

taiwan fans are really lucky.......... when it comes to kdramas & kpop, taiwan & thailand fans are the luckiest.... korean artistes will never miss these 2 places when it comes to promotions.... we, in singapore, have to learn to be patient or earn/save money to go overseas to see them...it's not cheap... :lol::lol:

the taiwanese entertainment news....the 2 male hosts not only get to hug Min Ho from behind.....Min ho also hugged them from the front!!!*****envy****....and yes...i think they did mention to him about Show Luo recent scandal...hahaha...if not he wouldn't have said to Show that he has alot of women..... :lol::lol: ....Min Ho chose Xiao Gui and Hye Sun followed him too...hahaha.....even the reason she gave is the same as Min Ho... :D

Guest szac

[ we, in singapore, have to learn to be patient or earn/save money to go overseas to see them...it's not cheap... :lol::lol:

Full version videos

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VTzws05UFM

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He8OWN5oP3E

part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZ_hIjqnWA

p.s. part 1 and 5 don't have MinSun in it

It looks funny, hyesun laughed all the time.

all guys had the chance to hug him from the back. when will be my turn? <_<

Thanks chiara for the links. It was hilarious! I love how when GHS was ask to choose between the two guys, she just moved towards Minho and pushed him forward. Minho was so funny. Always making fun of Show. :P

Guest ml_87

From Taiwan

a580bc32217cdbdd1b4cff2.jpg

e31550ff6c198c145d60082.jpg

5f6f10ed84c261182797912.jpg

82e8de0761a13a5e0308815.jpg

784f82d2c60b86253af3cfb.jpg

----------

today, i have no class. what i've done is sticking into the computer screen waiting for Minsun piz from Taiwan :wub:

really, natali? yr Chinese is good. i can understand some Korean but none of Chinese :sweatingbullets:

-------

yeah, Mino is so sweet and caring here :rolleyes:

the 2 males hosts keep hugging him. ha ha :w00t:

not really good lan.just understand a little bit.and hoping my tanslation is not wrong.now i want to learn korea :lol:

yeah,minho is perfect gentlemen :lol: at least,we can see minsun not avoid each other in taiwan :)

Guest Azura

1 piz from KSK. he's in Taiwan, too :w00t:

] 12438652052009060123071.jpg

wow...KIMSOCOOL is really something..i really admiring her work now.

Lan..if i'm not wrong KSK is a lady.

Full version videos

chiara, thanks for the clips. It was really funny and both Mino and GHS were so sporting :D. I like the hugging scenes between the 3 men :lol: Haha...

KSK is really amazing. We can always count on her to give us clear and quality photo of Mino.

thanks for the gif...... it seems like they are making fun of Show...... Min Ho took initiative to hug Xiao Gui from the front....but Show actually has to request for it and Min Ho make fun of him.... :lol:

The interpreter is quite a good one...she is actually translating almost every sentence the hosts spoke...... in some countries, they would not do that...

hai~~~ wish i were in Taiwan...... :tears

on the other hand, KSK in taiwan??!!!! good!!! we are going to get good quality photos of Min Ho and Hye Sun!!! :)

Guest ds_dreamer

Full version videos

lucker here :P I'm S'porean Chinese, will do a rough translation on what's those hugging is all about...

The 2 TW hosts are really funny. Really happy that both LMH and GHS was on the show.

The 2 hosts were having a competition to see

(1) who will hug LMH from the back

(2) get GHS to touch their face

the looser will have to call the winner 'Father' for the whole of June. And also have to whatever errands.

Touching face

So this is why Show Luo purposely put a piece of white sticker on his left cheek, he wanted to catch GHS's attention and asked her to help take it off > resulting in her touching his face.

The other host (sorry, dunno his name :P, forgive me pls :P) insisted that GHS only took the sticker out and didn't touch Show Luo's face. So he tried to get HS to stick the sticker on his face instead so he would have a chance to have his mission accomplished.

hug from behind

So while all these were going on, Luo went to hug LMH from behind. the other host again insisted that it wasn't counted. Totally hilarious!

Show Luo than asked how tall is LMH, and he said he is 180cm, and took the chance of comparing heights to hug LMH again from behind.

The other host gave the excuse that the studio was very cold, and asked LMH if he was cold. but LMH said its ok! so he gave another excuse that TW people are very warm people and he would want to give MH a hug. So he went on to hug LMH. LMH than returned him a hug.

Show Luo kept looking at LMH, and pointing to himself, requesting for a hug too. But MH also cheekily gave a near hug! :lol:

female guests choose one of the hosts

between the 2 hosts, they also have this ongoing 'competition' to see between both, which will be chosen by the female guests.

hope i got most part of it right. Cos there were certain part where the K translation and the Chinese were all mixed up, hard to hear clearly.

thanks chiara for the link.

oh..god......... i really like watching Minsun standing together :wub:

thanks Lan, for the piz <33

I admit, Hyesun's legs are so beautiful! could make every girls envy... :rolleyes: :blush:

oh dear.. hes a gentleman indeed :sweatingbullets:

though he is younger than Hye Sun but he really do not act like a dongsaeng at all :lol::lol: either he is more matured than his age or he & hye sun are.......... :D

taiwan fans are really lucky.......... when it comes to kdramas & kpop, taiwan & thailand fans are the luckiest.... korean artistes will never miss these 2 places when it comes to promotions.... we, in singapore, have to learn to be patient or earn/save money to go overseas to see them...it's not cheap... :lol::lol:

hehe.. i noticed the clip of Minsun arrived at airport that lan has posted [0.32], both gave a short greeting, after minho gave a short greeting he took a bow, this gesture made hyesun laughed and touched him '뭐야..'..^__^ something like 'what r u doing?'.. :D

they look quite close.. :rolleyes:

anyway, same here in our country, Indonesia. have to wait patiently or save money to go to overseas to see our idols... :ph34r:

just fyi, BOF is aired in Indosiar channel rite now... i'm watching it and it's been dubbed in Indonesian language!! @_@

Guest chiara

ow.. so that's the story went. no wonder they're all very excited to hug him. I mean, unlike them, I don't need to have reasons to be excited hugging Mino. :P thanks for the rough translation ds_dreamer.

I'm hoping that any kind soul will translate the whole show in the future.

And I'm also in another fangirling mode to find out that KSK is also present in Taiwan. Good JOB!!! I hope she's also a MinSun fans. Then we can get some high quality juicy pics of our OTP.

12438668592009060123342.jpg