Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest pessimistic girl

HE THE HOTTEST BOY

4 COMMERCIAL 2 Dunkin Donuts

THANKS 4 COVERING

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

LOVE IT ;)

Guest samgirl

wow pretyy catchy cf! totally different from cass; here he is vibrant young and the boy next door type! my gosh this guy is totally like a chamelion! im sure all the prducts he endorse are pretty thrilled!

he does sing well. i have listened to many actors sing and i have to say some famous korean singers's voice is not as good as him. :rolleyes: although Mino can become a good singer, i still love a Mino actor the most ;)

I personally think he sung better in

than in the 2X CF. Even commented about it then . . . kekeke

Moses has a rather good singing voice. He is such a loser though . . . Whilst he and Bin Trio were trying to locate Eun Byul's home (which turned out to be a false address leading to a carpark lot), he happened to bump into 2 of the guys from the previous encounter and this time round, Dabin was the one who attacked them in trying to protect her Moses. :rolleyes:

Not sure if these links have been posted before . . .

Cuts of ALL Lee Min Ho's scene in "I am Sam" in 4 parts :

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Credits : himboolkkun

Guest ml_87

49df28fb74863_f.gif

49df28f3007c5_f.gif:phew: :phew:

90721207.gif

credit: DC

gif made by me

I personally think he sung better in
than in the 2X CF. Even commented about it then . . . kekeke

i watched before:D. yeah, maybe it's due to different kinds of music ;)

I was in the first group...guess what Minho was standing right infront on me....

he is so tall that i have to tip toe in order to squeeze my head next to him shoulder...

hehe he smell so good and i managed to place my hand on his shoulder as well

continue

wow. i realy envy with u :w00t: :w00t: how does he look azura? i guess he has a really nice manner with fans, right? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

Live report from Thailand....Pardon me i have to write and save cos this resort PC is not stable as my last post was deleted. :angry:

the greet and meet event jus end an hr ago.

Minho wore hat, white shirt and dark silver pants.

i have took some pictures but the resort PC does not have connector...

i guess the Thai fan will upload the pic in a while...

The event was delayed to 5.30pm as he have to complete the beach scene for Etude CF.

We managed to catch a glimpse of him shirtless running along the beach...

A thai model was added in this new Summer Etude CF.

There were about 80 pax attended the event...

fans from Thai, Singapore and Koreans were there.

I was seated on the 2nd row so i can see him pretty close.

First segment was the interview from the local station 7

Most of the time i dont know what they were talking about...

a Korean fan was so helpful that she translate sentence by sentence...

Most of the question was about BOF...and minho mention again the most memorable kiss scene was with Jandi at the swing....

The host have given 2 pictures of Thai actress to choose whcih will be her idea girlfriend and he pick one by the name of Bebe or Baba...U know the Thai name is so hard to pronounced....

Before the event...the hotel staff told us that we cannot take solo pic with Minho but only a group of 15 each time.

Due to communication break down between the hotel and the Minho manager.

He will only take a group pix with all the fans....

after much negotiation Minho manager has agreed Minho will take 4 times with 4 group.

I was in the first group...guess what Minho was standing right infront on me....

he is so tall that i have to tip toe in order to squeeze my head next to his shoulder...

continue

i managed to pass him my gifts and shake his hand once again.

When i told him where i from he acknowledge by repeating my country name again...

that moment his eyes and my eyes make contact...i was in cloud.

Minho is resting in his room now....guess what i can see his room from my room balcony...his light is on and bind is down now.

The staff told us that he will have his dinner in his room as he's very tired now.

My friend told me Minho woke up very early today and took his breakfast round 7am.

Since morning he has been doing the photo shoot and filming...poor chap.

I will have a wonderful time today and hope to catch Minho action tomorrow.

here my end of story and hope the Thai fan will upload the pictures soon!!!

Guest sweet_maple

http://vinaanh.com/images0/54537/f/49df28fb74863_f.gif

credit: DC

gif made by me

i watched before:D. yeah, maybe it's due to different kinds of music ;)

:w00t: want to be the doughnut in his hand * I am floating with pervert mind B) *

he is so tall that i have to tip toe in order to squeeze my head next to him shoulder...

I'm so jealous with you Azura, If I were you, I may not sleep few days. Wow wow wow :w00t: , I'm drooling now, tall and smell good guy. Hahahaha I becomes a vixen now, it is your fault , Min Ho-ah :lol:

Guest shamien7

Wow azura..thanks alot for the report!!

You SMELT and TOUCHED Mino??? *cardiac arrest and dies*

:edit:

and he TALKED to you????

Azura...how lucky can you be...i'm so jealous of you...TT-TT

*rollin and kickin the floor*

Azura! Gosh u r so lucky! Gosh i really regret bookin my tw trip so early..if not i will def packing my bag n made my way to bkk..

Share your pixs soon!!

Guest Azura

Wow azura..thanks alot for the report!!

You SMELT and TOUCHED Mino??? *cardiac arrest and dies*

Yup this is the closer i can get...my friend was luckier she was holding his arms when the picture was taken...

Azura! Gosh u r so lucky! Gosh i really regret bookin my tw trip so early..if not i will def packing my bag n made my way to bkk..

Share your pixs soon!!

Rgal i tot you will here cos i keep looking out for you.

i will share my pictures when i get home...i'm going for my dinner now.

will update tomorrow! chao and minho beautiful pictures at the event will be up soon that Thai fan get home....Most of the fans stay in Bangkok and the ride from Bangkok and Huahin where the resort situated takes about 3 hrs drive...be patient~~

Guest betchay

Yup this is the closer i can get...my friend was luckier she was holding his arms when the picture was taken...

chinggu, you're so lucky!!

You have seen him twice already.

& still planning again on his birthday. :D

I'm so envious right now.

Show me your pix.. dear.

Thanks for your MinHo's report. :)

Azura dear! you talked to HIM???~~

wooaah.. you must be at 9 cloud now! LOL

i'm happy for you!! <33333

GOSH, i still remember you told me that you guys could see his room from your room balcony...haha..*do you bring your binocular? ^_~*

Now i scream again when you write he's in his room with light is on and bind is down now ! wooooooott!!~~ :w00t:

-edit-

ahh yaa... as lm_87 said bellow, it's your 2nd time u meet him.. 1st @ Kimpo airport.

How lucky you are!.. ^^

Thanks God everything goes smoothly for you today.... :)

we' be waiting for your tomorrow report dear...

or might be you could give us HOTNEWS from your room - LIVE report of 'what is MinHo doing right now at his room?' ..muahaha... ^^

------------------

btw, updated NOTICE from STARHAUS today 2009.04.10

[소식] 4월19일 '시그니처 팬 EVENT' (울산)

안녕하세요.^^

스타우스 엔터테인먼트 Event 담당자 입니다.

시그니처 팬 이벤트 관련하여 전달 드립니다.

<<울산 롯데백화점 Event>>

*일정: 2009년 4월 19일 일요일(am 11:00)

*장소: 롯데 백화점 울산점 롯데 광장

<<울산 현대백화점 Event>>

*일정: 2009년 4월 19일 일요일 (시간: 추후공지)

*장소: (자세한 장소는 추후 공지됩니다)

참여를 원하시는 분들은 시간과 장소를 꼭! 확인 하시고 참여해주시기 바랍니다.

구체적인 이벤트 내용과 참여 방법은 시그니처 홈페이지를 확인하여주세요.

시그니처 홈페이지: http://www.levisignature.co.kr/

추가적인 결정이 있는대로 현재 페이지를 통하여 업데이트 하도록 하겠습니다.

최종적인 공지가 있을 때 까지 수고스러우시겠지만 Notice확인 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.

----------------

Levi's Signature Fan Signing Event in Ulsan - on April 19th, 2009. :)

ARTICLE

Guest ml_87

i managed to pass him my gifts and shake his hand once again.

When i told him where i from he acknowledge by repeating my country name again...

that moment his eyes and my eyes make contact...i was in cloud.

Minho is resting in his room now....guess what i can see his room from my room balcony...his light is on and bind is down now.

The staff told us that he will have his dinner in his room as he's very tired now.

My friend told me Minho woke up very early today and took his breakfast round 7am.

Since morning he has been doing the photo shoot and filming...poor chap.

I will have a wonderful time today and hope to catch Minho action tomorrow.

here my end of story and hope the Thai fan will upload the pictures soon!!!

i more and more envy with u, azura!

after looking at his eyes, u still can report us here :rolleyes: . if i were u, i couldnt keep calm but screaming and dancing like crazy :lol: ah, i forgot. u meet him for the 2nd time, right? wow, more envious!! ha ha

Guest stalkingfraud

Omg Azura, you are so lucky! You once again met Minho!! I live in USA so I don't know how I can meet him -_-

You know how you said he smelt good? I guess it's really true that he likes to put on cologne! Hahahaha. You're really lucky (:

Omg, and the Dunkin CF.. that was the CUTEST CF!!

He was so cute in there!

Guest my_littlefish

Azura..u r super lucky ..i'm thai but i can't go there i'm not in bkk and my home is really far from hua-hin..

i live in the east but hua-hin almost south T____T ..i'm really envy u...can't wait for the pics...

Azura, you are definely the "most envied gal" on this thread right now. I cannot believe you got to put your hand on minho's shoulder and also smelled him. Just reading your post made me want to died of jealousy right now?????? YOU ARE SO LUCKY. Gosh, I really need to migrate back to Asia!!!

Please share your precious pictures from the hotel soon. I cannot wait to see them.

Ok, so the digital single will not be in the form of an actual CD. Thanks to tiki_sg and maymay for clarifying my doubts. If only there’s a CD release that I can buy to keep…

Good to hear from mirca that responses on the Cass beer cf are good on Korea portals. And I just watched the Dunkin Donuts cf. Is that cute or is that cute? In both of these cf, I’m seeing a totally different Minho and both did not remind me of Junpyo. It’s good to see that he can portray different images which is important for an actor. :)

Azura, you are so lucky! Did I just read the word ‘shirtless’? Oh my, another cf to look forward to… :w00t:

Guest chocolateanh

Azura I envy youuuuuu OH EM GEE......u r so lucky today YOU TOUCHED HIM, right? oh jealous me!!!!!!hope to see ur pics soon :rolleyes: