Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

thanks mirca for the news update. Hmm.. another CF. Pepsi is known for some good CFs. Curious about his best look here ;)

He looks like Top big bang here, maybe because of the eyeliner thing and the angle. I dunno.

thanks for the pics, vivian

some pictures from Levis Signature, summer catalog

I want to drink milk too *run to the fridge*

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hf7x1y.jpg a>%7Boption%7Dfnrdzm.jpg

credit: DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

i'm a bit jealous when MCH keeps leaning on Mino in the BTS piz :phew: . Mino and her are ss-bro, right? but she's very beautiful adn sexie, too ;) ! i love when Mino wears Levis. so manly and teen Tshirt! :lol:

He really does seem to look like TOP .hahaha

Tink he will b in Thai to do Etude CF Shoot but not sure if its in BKK or other locations..

Guest bubblegum-chum-cherry-bum

I love the photo shoots

they look good ;)

he's pretty hot actually.

at first in BOF i was like "omo O.O he's got such curly hair"

and now i'm like "woo~ what a HOT-TIEEE"

he's got some good looking abs there O.O

i literally screamed when he took his shirt off in BOF

not because it was hot, because i was freaked that jun pyo is stripping!!!!

LMH shoot PEPSI cf last night and someone said it was the best look among all his cf pictures. :lol:

In a few days we can see the pictures. But he looked very very tired according to the source.

wah! Mino shoot another CF and it's PEPSI!.. how couldn't we know that?? that's cool!

Levi's CF is the best look so far, IMO. and you really make us feel curious for the Pepsi cf..:sweatingbullets:

thanks a lot for the info mirca <3

Thai fans, get ready for welcoming Lee Min Ho tomorrow!!~~ ^^

gosh.. you guys are so lucky!! i'm happy for you but envious at the same time..hehe... ;)

I, somehow, wonder how's he feel for doing all these? CFs shoot, fan signing, overseas photo shoots :huh:

He indeed needs RESTING.

Vivian, thank you for sharing Mino's Cass beer pic...^^

honestly i don't feel ii either, but...might we will get another pics which more 'HOT'..lol

Share pics from his official site..some have been posted here before, but these are the full vers.

minho_kr14c.jpg

minho_kr20.jpg

minho_kr14b.jpg

minho_kr21.jpg

CREDIT: STARHAUS + LEEMINHO's WORLD + capped by me! PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

-edit-

piyawanpp, that's A GREAT NEWS! WOW! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY LUCKY!!~~ ^^ *envious*

i hope you guys could manage the 'meet and greet' event with MinHo so well.. good luck!

Guest piyawanpp

Hi, all of Minho fans.

Minho will go to Thailand for etude CF @ Vilanda Resort and Spa Hua Hin

Fanclub will have chance to meet and greet and join cocktail party with our lovely Minho on the evening 10 April @ Vilanda Resort

Guest Azura

Hi, all of Minho fans.

Fanclub will have chance to meet and greet and join cocktail party with our lovely Minho on the evening 10 April @ Vilanda Resort

Hi piyawanpp..thanks for the info.

so envy of the Thai fans...please take as many pix as you can.

so how many days will he be in Thailand?

Guest babymashi

Hi, all of Minho fans.

Hey piya,

Thanks for the message. I am actually quite tempted to attend this event. Could you give me more information for this party? Is it a private party with all the CF crews? Or just a specific fanmeeting for Minho? How to RSVP?

Thanks in advance.

Guest chinita

Pix for Cass CF is out....OMG....

Credit KST

I don't think I would buy Cass beer if my fave actor was made to look like this - I think this is a disservice to LMH as they did not enhance his good looks. :angry: But yes to the Levi's and DunkinDonuts ads! B) Not only will I buy the product, but will also try to get a copy of the poster :rolleyes:

Guest mirca

I don't think I would buy Cass beer if my fave actor was made to look like this - I think this is a disservice to LMH as they did not enhance his good looks. :angry: But yes to the Levi's and DunkinDonuts ads! B) Not only will I buy the product, but will also try to get a copy of the poster :rolleyes:

Relax :sweatingbullets:

The ad ppl chose wrong pic. It's not the real ad photo.

Guest babymashi

I tink the event is only for 100 fans. Cant rem the price to pay for the fanmeet...

only 100 fans? well... for a cocktail party... 100 is already a lot...

is the guest list filled already? sorry i am thai-illiterate...

thx for your help! <3

hahaha i m not thai either.. just my thai frens tld me this.. prob all snapped up by now i guess...

Such a pity i m flyin off to somewhere tis weekend if not i prob b flying there.. :lol:

Guest piyawanpp

Hi piyawanpp..thanks for the info.

so envy of the Thai fans...please take as many pix as you can.

so how many days will he be in Thailand?

He will be in Thailand till 12 April, for take etude CF with Park Shin Hye

Guest babymashi

hahaha i m not thai either.. just my thai frens tld me this.. prob all snapped out by now i guess...

Such a pity i m flyin off to somewhere tis weekend if not i prob b flying there.. :lol:

hahaha... dunno about minho's popularity in thailand...

but from all that thai-subbed BOF on you2be... guess i've got no chance!

would u happen to know any thai fans around to confirm the tix availability though? ahh it's this friday!

Guest piyawanpp

Hey piya,

Thanks for the message. I am actually quite tempted to attend this event. Could you give me more information for this party? Is it a private party with all the CF crews? Or just a specific fanmeeting for Minho? How to RSVP?

Thanks in advance.

It's just specific fan meeting in private zone .you can reserve with Vilanda Huahin by contact phone no: Vilanda Tel: 0-2513-3003 Ext: 405

or Vilanda

Don't worry,Leeminho Thailand will take photo share in this thread.

Hahaha we have the same taste. Take tons of pixs Toy!!!!! If only i wasnt gg to tw.. tink i would have flown over... sigh..