Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest lovefairy

Thank you so much for the pics, hagumi_hanamoto

In chiara's post, besides his obvious make up, Min ho looks so flat and thin (the last pic). I think he should gain some weight so he could be sexier than now... Argh... I can't imagine how damn hot he is when he bulks up a little bit. Don't you think so?

Guest sodakiss

im a bit confused...

so, when exactly Cass Beer CF is gonna be released? Tonight or 9th April?

if it tonight, i think it should have been released by now, right?

Guest funkindagirl

Oh his makeup does look very obvious. His face is a totally different colour to his darker toned neck.

I also read similar article from his official page about his upcoming overseas trips.......i guess they decided to go to sydney instead of london for the photoshoot?? Why?....so disappointed now..........

What?? So he's not coming to london anymore??

Darn, everyone goes to Sydney...

How sad.... :(

Guest Azura

im a bit confused...

so, when exactly Cass Beer CF is gonna be released? Tonight or 9th April?

if it tonight, i think it should have been released by now, right?

I tot it was tonight as well....i want to see the Rocker Minho in the CF~ :phew:

Guest minniestyle

anyone know that when he gonna come to Thailand,

because i'll go to the airport i wanna see him so much..so if anyone know please tell me^^*

Guest ml_87

dying for waiting for the Cass CF! another trick from Cass? (just kidding) B)

oa oa! i wanna a sexie dancer Mino badly!! :wub:

Guest flower pot

Hi All... Compiled all the recent MinSun BTS interaction into one MV so hope you can check it out..

Majority of clips from MNET and episodes 22-24... Thanks!

thank you flower_pot. J

JoonDi/MinSun's chemistry is juz too strong to be ignored... B)

hagumi_hanamoto chan, thanks for compiling the mag' scan. ^^

can't wait for the cloning thingy finish...lol

same with you guys, wondering when will the Cass Cf be out :ph34r:

2rh19c0.jpg

33dupno.jpg

cr: 한국 사회 [please do not hotlink]

Mino looks tired.. +_+

LEE MIN HO ON WORKING VACATION IN BUSAN

While the term working vacation sounds like an oxymoron, that's exactly what Boys Before Flowers star Lee Min Ho did. He spent 2 days 1 night in Busan, where he attended a fan signing session and took in the sights at Korea's largest port city. He even took some time off to relax on a yacht one lazy afternoon.

On April 3rd and 4th, Lee Min Ho went on his first official post Boys Before Flowers promotion alone, without his F3 sidekicks.

On April 3, Lee Min Ho was at Busan's Lotte Department Store for a fan signing session. 150 fans were there to greet him at the first official Gu Jun-pyo outing.

What did the 150 lucky fans have to do? Well, the first 150 early-bird customers of the day at Lotte Department Store were selected to participate in the signing event. According to an official of the department store, around 4,000 fans were found waiting at dawn at the entrance. Only the first 150 were allowed into the auditorium where Lee Min Ho arrived to personally greet them, autograph a Gu Jun-pyo photo and give each fan a rose.

Although Gu Jun-pyo wore expensive designer suits in the drama, the real Lee Min Ho is down to earth and dresses mostly in jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. At the fan meet, he wore a white printed t-shirt, red skinny jeans tucked into black laced up boots and a jacket.

The event lasted about an hour or so, and after the signing sessions Min Ho posed for some photos. After all that activity, the fans didn't let Min Ho leave empty handed. They presented him with a box filled with Gu Jun-pyo stickers.

Fans were so excited to see him that everytime he says something, they scream!

Play time...

It's vacation time after the meet-the-fans session. Min Ho stayed at a hotel in Haeundae (an affluent beach front community in eastern Busan). Haeundae Beach attracts tens of thousand tourists, to what many consider to be Korea's best beach. This is where Min Ho spent a lazy afternoon on a yacht, soaking in the sun and watching waves go by admist the sparkling blue sea. What a perfect way to spend a lovely spring day!

Credit: orchid@K-popped

Thank you so much guys for the updates. This thread is so active ^^ I'm really excited with the Cass Beer CF because of the kiss. I believe he's a good kisser seeing him in BOF. Am I the only one who thinks that sometimes, he's taking some the kiss scenes with Goo Hye Sun for granted? ^^

btw, visit this post:

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/04/05/...rthday-project/

Guest chiara

So there's no Cass Beer CF today.

*sigh*

but I'm still looking forward to it.

More Pusan pictures from Kim So Cool

i1mzv7.jpg

syldfd.jpg

2ivic12.jpg

20jl9he.jpg

and the boat pictures ^^, I believe it's been posted only with different resolution

jaxwkw.jpg

33benhc.jpg

vqsa42.jpg

credit as labeled + DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

Guest alya.salleh

when is he coming to london??? im in the uk but not in london though, but i'd really like to see him! :)

Guest funkindagirl

Lee Min Ho gets wild

minho.jpg

minho2.jpg

credit kbites

It was known that Lee Min Ho did the filming of a beer CF with Jessica Gomez on 17th March in Seoul. But the concept to the CF was not revealed until recently when photos of him for the CF started surfacing on online discussion boards.

In the photos revealed, Lee Min Ho totally shed the ‘Goo Joon Pyo‘ image in drama ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ and was seen in smokey makeup and eyeliner. He had also what looks like a rocker hairstyle, showing a wild side of him, which took netizens by pleasant surprise by his transformation.

Netizens’ responses to this was, “Is this really Lee Min Ho?”, “This is the first time I see him like that”.

Aw thats so cute, you draw well, its not ugly at all.

Guest mirca

Re CASS cf release, PR agency has kept this project strictly confidential

but due to the dance practice vod and pic, it's kind of emergency situation.

And IMO the new 2X launching is not completed yet. Or the digital single

recording will be out together with new cf. We should wait.

Re PEPSI endorsement, LMH endorsed with new PEPSI zero calorie cola NEX

launching in Korea with 6 month term. So LMH is in line with Japanese and

Taiwan Tsukasas. According to news article, Korean, Japanese, Taiwan

Tsukasas are on PEPSI CF separately in their countries.

What a coincidence!!

LMH shooted the photo shooting of PEPSI with Lee Ha Nui, former miss Korea

winner in yesterday's article.

Re the overseas shooting, news articles are quite different, some says going

abroad before Japan meeting and other says after Japan meeting. :blink:

Guest ml_87

3 tsukasa? Omo! Mino looks much younger than the other 2 tsukasa :D

4000 fans but only 150 first could see him in person? how lucky they are :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: