Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Min Ho left a message in DC on 3 April:

안녕하세요, 이민호입니다

안녕하세요, 이민호입니다.

오늘 팬싸인회에서 고생 많이하셨어요.

이제 꽃보다 남자가 끝이났는데요.

꽃보다 남자에서의 구준표 뿐만 아니라 저 이민호도 많이 사랑해주세요.

오늘 감사했습니다.

끝까지 사랑해주세요.

苏打 in 百度贴吧 > 李民浩吧 did a translation to chinese. In English it read something like this:

Hello everyone, I am Lee Min Ho.

Today fanmeeting was quite exhausting.

Boys Over Flowers has ended, I ask everyone not just to like the Gu Jun Pyo in BOF but must also like Lee Min Ho even more.

I’m very thankful today. Please love me till the end.

Guest Bel_T

Min Ho left a message in DC on 3 April:

안녕하세요, 이민호입니다

안녕하세요, 이민호입니다.

오늘 팬싸인회에서 고생 많이하셨어요.

이제 꽃보다 남자가 끝이났는데요.

꽃보다 남자에서의 구준표 뿐만 아니라 저 이민호도 많이 사랑해주세요.

오늘 감사했습니다.

끝까지 사랑해주세요.

苏打 in 百度贴吧 > 李民浩吧 did a translation to chinese. In English it read something like this:

Hello everyone, I am Lee Min Ho.

Today fanmeeting was quite exhausting.

Boys Over Flowers has ended, I ask everyone not just to like the Gu Jun Pyo in BOF but must also like Lee Min Ho even more.

I’m very thankful today. Please love me till the end.

Thanks for the translation.

His entry is so cute. This line especially "I ask everyone not just to like the Gu Jun Pyo in BOF but must also like Lee Min Ho even more."

Lee Min Ho will always be loved. :D

Guest mirca

His entry is so cute. This line especially "I ask everyone not just to like the Gu Jun Pyo in BOF but must also like Lee Min Ho even more."

Lee Min Ho will always be loved. :D

It's a fake message from anonymous galler.

Don't be fooled.

Guest ds_dreamer

btw, BOF OST part 2 that I ordered has arrived today. And I'm soooo disappointed because there are only a few of JunDi pictures. This is the comparison: JunDi pics : YoonDi pics = 1 : 2. I will post my scans tomorrow, if my internet connection is fixed.

I got mine too and I'm also disappointed. At least they should have made it 1:1. As I looked thru' the pictures, I was thinking, the people who decided on the pics must be YoonDi-shippers.

(Bel_T @ Apr 5 2009, 05:12 AM)

Lee Min Ho will always be loved.

It's a fake message from anonymous galler.

Don't be fooled.

Hmm... really? It's a fake message :o? Anyway, I got it from here - Tieba Baidu and everyone seems to think it's a geninue message from Lee Min Ho...

Maybe like me most of the people there do not understand Korean and choose to believe the person who posted the message...

some piz.

%7Boption%7D91907266.png ha ha :w00t: :w00t:

Whoa! that guy kissing our Min Ho?!!! :o Maybe he was thinking that our Min Ho

is "tipsy" already so he took advantage of him. :lol:

once again, i want to thank everyone who keeps sharing pics and news updates of

our Min Ho. **hugs** YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! :wub:

For those in Singapore, think Poh Kim will be releasing the VCDs/DVDs in May 09.

That's pretty fast considering that the drama only ended last week. Remember to check out the stores and grab a copy and you can watch Min Ho aka GJP over and over again :D

mradex-1.jpg

Credit: Boys Over Flowers Singapore

I LOVE Mino's hair color.. shiny.. it makes his face looks brighter ^_^;; *pointing fan signing pics*

mirca, i really happy you are here with us, giving many infos and clarifications about our lovely Mino. thank you <333

chiara, could you give the link of minhogall CB, please?

i forget to bookmark it.. >,<

wonder if they have uploaded Arirang Showbiz Ex this week episode.

thank you dear :)

i wonder what is Mino doin right now..

it.s 12.15AM in Korea, is he sleeping?? :rolleyes:

btw, an entry on "Staff Diary" of LMH official site is updated today.

i hope a kind soul would like to translate it. thank you!

minho_fan.jpg

안녕하세요. 여러분 ^^즐거운 주말 보내고 계신가요?

저는 지난 금요일, 활기가 넘치는 도시, 부산을 다녀왔습니다.

부산에서 이민호씨의 첫 팬싸인회가 있었던 것 모두 아시죠?

팬사인회가 사고 없이 무사히 치러져서 이민호씨와 스텝분들은 물론, 현장에 오시지 못한 많은 분들도 훈훈한 마음이셨을 것이라고 추측해봅니다.^^

자, 지난이야기를 잠깐 해볼까요?

우선, 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’에 보내주신 성원에 감사드립니다.

여러분의 마음이 드라마 종방연 현장까지 전해져 민호씨 뿐만 아니라 그 곳의 계셨던 많은 분들의 가슴을 울렸습니다.

앞으로 있을 작품들에도 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드리며 다시 한 번 감사의 말씀을 전합니다.

함께 할 수 있어서 더욱 즐거운 것 같습니다.

즐거운 주말 보내시고, 시작하는 한 주 민호씨와 함께 행복 하세요 ^^

http://www.leeminho.kr/board/bb_view.php?p...i=&ps_divi=

The Boys Over Flowers farewell cast parties looked fun, judging from the clothes, later in the night. it appears that they moved from the ritzy hotel to a noodle house, for a more laid back atmosphere. Min Ho looked really good in the party photos and fan signing event, a lot healthier and more vibrant. Apparently, rest is crucial to one's health. Usually, I don't find skinny jeans or tight clothing on guys attractive, but for LMH, it's an exception. :blush:

p.s.s Thank You!!!! for all the goodies LMH lovers.

Guest funkindagirl

another BTS of the kiss in episode 12. when the PD said " cut", mino's face looks so funny! will update others soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nToKBJuETOw

LOL, you get the impression, Minho is a VERY good kisser, but he's being held back by the PD's restrictions.

btw, BOF OST part 2 that I ordered has arrived today. And I'm soooo disappointed because there are only a few of JunDi pictures. This is the comparison: JunDi pics : YoonDi pics = 1 : 2. I will post my scans tomorrow, if my internet connection is fixed.

Yeah that was my complaint in the BOF thread too. There's only 2 of JD/JP...and in one of them he's unconscious. So disappointing, I wont be putting many of these up on my wall.

GAWD LMH's side profile is hot..and WHAT'S EVEN MORE HOTTE IS HIS ADAM'S APPLE i love how it sticks out..gives it more a MAN appeal..andthe boy sure looks good on SKINNY JEANS..so sexy!

Haha I was rewatching his BOF scenes yesterday and i suddenly noticed how visible his adams apple is and then i kept looking at it whenever he talked. lol

Guest siticantik3011

WHO IS the girl????

the girl is a model. and they're used to modelling together back then. u can see Jung Ilwoo with them in those pic.

other pic of her. she's in grey & white top~

dy7kb7.jpg

p/s:- well, friendly reminder here~~ u r not supposed to quote the pic, and

plz plz remove the %7Boption%7D tag when pic's quoting :)

Guest Storytime

Guys! Minho's birthday is coming up June 22, so please don't forget to participate in his birthday project at

LMH's World! We want to show him how much us international fans appreciate and adore his work, so leave him a message or donate.

For more information, visit here.

saveedit.jpg

bann1edit.jpg

banner222edit.jpg

banner3edit.jpg

Credits | 062287;;

Please help us advertise as well! But remember not to hotlink and to upload these on your own servers!