Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

hahaha the DD photos are so adorable..min ho's looks are flexible..he can adorable + cute but he can sport the sexy+handsome...so versatile...now just looking at how adorable MH holding that DD box with that lil girl makes me want to eat some donuts..oh how i wish they had DD here in my place..

Hello gals,

Could someone be kind enough to please translate the following paragraph into English??

It is from a new article on minho's offical site, just wanted to know more about his upcoming overseas CF shooting. Google translate did not help at all......Thanks in advance. :)

이민호는 당분간 밀린 CF 촬영과 해외 화보촬영 등을 소화한 뒤 5월에는 지난해 교통사고 이후 무릎에 박혔던 철심을 제거하는 수술을 받을 예정이다.

Guest chiara

hi chiara...

I've started reading this thread page by page... And I've seen you really post almost of the time...

i wanna ask you since you're the one who post the minhoo live journal, how can I join the community?

I believe you mistaken me with someone else

it's awesome 0529x who posted the zip link on Leeminho livejournal

you can go to this link: http://community.livejournal.com/lee_minho/

and click the join community button. but you need to have LJ account first. Good luck

Hello gals,

Could someone be kind enough to please translate the following paragraph into English??

It is from a new article on minho's offical site, just wanted to know more about his upcoming overseas CF shooting. Google translate did not help at all......Thanks in advance. :)

이민호는 당분간 밀린 CF 촬영과 해외 화보촬영 등을 소화한 뒤 5월에는 지난해 교통사고 이후 무릎에 박혔던 철심을 제거하는 수술을 받을 예정이다.

My korean friend told me the translation:

Lee min ho is going to film commercials and work on picture book for a while and will have surgery in May to remove the iron core from his knee due to the car accident last year.

thanks vivian for the DD pics.

Geez that little girl is too cute. I can't help imagining his daughter would be that cute, later when he has one, lol.

Pusan pictures from Kim So Cool

2dbnhns.jpg

2vcuzj4.jpg

2l8ulmq.jpg

b9hq11.jpg

credit as labeled + DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

btw, BOF OST part 2 that I ordered has arrived today. And I'm soooo disappointed because there are only a few of JunDi pictures. This is the comparison: JunDi pics : YoonDi pics = 1 : 2. I will post my scans tomorrow, if my internet connection is fixed.

In absolute heaven with all these photos!! As usual looking gorgeous in every shot. Thanks to all for taking the time to post them.

Min Ho in Levi photo = Hot!

Min Ho in grey = Hot!

Min Ho in red = Super Hot!! (Though our eyes all stray to the red pants :blush: I will admit I like his boots too) :D

Min Ho in anything or nothing at all :w00t: = Ultimate Hot Guy on the Planet!

And the DD photos are too cute beyond words. Wonder if the little girl gets bombarded with questions from her gal friend classmates in school now!

Guest Daiquiri

Today I read the interview of the writer, Yoon Ji Ryon and got mad.

First, JP was not the main leaing man but JH was according to her interview.

That's why they didn't gave enough line of JP's role at the 2nd half of the drama.

They had to give highlight on JP's character in the beginning because LMH has no

stardom and public knowledge and after the New Cal episode, they tried to

focus on JH's character as a leading character. So she put the gravity on JH

afte Macao location scene. And JH and JD had to be together so much.

But on the contrary JP's character gained a syndrome and they were

curious of the viewer's response. And that's why this drama lost

its power at the second half.

As annoyed as I was about how the script writer panned out the second half of BOF, I'm glad LMH's acting was strong enough-- that despite his minimal screen time and sparse lines-- his acting was able to compellingly resonate with the fans. I'm so thankful the SW did not get her way and that KHJ was cast as JH instead. The eye-bulging and glaring would have not suited GJP's character. Oh well what's done is done, next time I will be more careful and wary of watching a drama in which she is the SW. Obviously she did not do her research well. I have posted countless times over in the BOF thread how she was probably a closet KHJ fan, I guess I wasn't that far off the mark...

Thanks for sharing the Lunar Sea's drawings, I would have loved to seen some of those in the drama. Haha.

Guest 0529x

You guys. Your updates rockk! I will upload those for next weeks. You guys are so FAST <3 I love you guys for that ~! Heeeeeeee! <3 Here I go again! : D

43 HQ PICTURES of LEE MIN HO

week9.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 11 of my updates. Weeks 1-10 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Chiara, thanks so much for zipping that file. Hee~ made it easier for me : D Thanks so much! and I will be crediting you and your sources from your videos! Thanks so much : ] <3

thanks dear...

here the fancam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2Un1JaWIc

Btw, mine havent arrive yet, but reading your comment, i already felt dissapointed.. +_+

but, aside of that, i will only watch JoonDi's pic...hehehe...

In absolute heaven with all these photos!! As usual looking gorgeous in every shot. Thanks to all for taking the time to post them.

Min Ho in Levi photo = Hot!

Min Ho in grey = Hot!

Min Ho in red = Super Hot!! (Though our eyes all stray to the red pants :blush: I will admit I like his boots too) :D

Min Ho in anything or nothing at all :w00t: = Ultimate Hot Guy on the Planet!

And the DD photos are too cute beyond words. Wonder if the little girl gets bombarded with questions from her gal friend classmates in school now!

AGREEE...~~~

LEE MIN HO IS A MAN BEYOND WORDS! :sweatingbullets:

jis_lover, thank you for sharing Mino's random pics..

see?? he's beyond words... :sweatingbullets:

clauric, i can tell!! LOL

his 'ADAM's APPLE' is the most eye catching...kekeke.... :blush:

Be, and you are the best for compiling LMH's pics!!~~~

THANK YOU <333333

Guest ml_87

btw, BOF OST part 2 that I ordered has arrived today. And I'm soooo disappointed because there are only a few of JunDi pictures. This is the comparison: JunDi pics : YoonDi pics = 1 : 2. I will post my scans tomorrow, if my internet connection is fixed.

really? so disappointed! i wonder what re JH-JD's piz cauz they dun have romantic scenes! maybe, cauz there's some KHJ's songs so they have to put more JH-JD piz <_<

btw, Mino looks perfect in skinny pants since his legs are so long and straight!!

some piz.

91907266.png ha ha :w00t: :w00t:

49d82543d2e36_f.jpg

some gift

49d824777aa56_f.gif49d8248627447_f.gif

Guest graceyoon

when he breaks down in the airport in BOF omg i nearly died.. i think this guy steals the whole show!!

^i wonder why GHS wasn't smiling at the camera ;)

Don't you think that the little girl in the dunkin donuts CF looks like a mini Jandi?

Guest chiara

090402 OBS Kyeong In TV - Boys Over Flowers

153buaq.jpg

To watch:

part 1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNPqD0n4CUY

part 2 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSpqljUwbo

To download: MEGAUPLOAD

Boys Over Flowers OST part 2 Scans

only pics with Mino in. I'm too lazy to scan everything. :P

thumbnails, please click to enlarge

2ndbofost2.th.jpg 2ndbofost3.th.jpg 2ndbofost7.th.jpg

2ndbofost4.th.jpg 2ndbofost6.th.jpg 2ndbofost5.th.jpg

2ndbofost1.th.jpg

One picture from fan meeting

23lzhhy.jpg

credit:

내맘이야@dcinside + minogall clubbox for the video

as labeled + DC MinHo for the fanmeeting picture

chiara@soompi for the BOF OST scans

please do not hotlink

Wow... Min Ho is sure a busy man. He will be taking over from Jo In-sung as brand model for menswear brand Trugen.

Jo In-sung (Frozen Flower) is finally headed off to fulfill his mandatory military duty — his official enlistment comes in just one more day, on Monday, April 6.

Before he steps out of the media spotlight, Jo has released his latest photo spread, which marks the close of his five-year tenure as the brand model for menswear brand Trugen.

With Jo’s departure, the baton has officially passed from one generation’s “flower man” to the next — taking over as brand model from Jo is Boys Before Flowers star Lee Min-ho.

Credit: Dramabeans / Via Mk.co.kr

im also a huge fan of Jo in Sung and i think they chosen well since LMH has also a lot of screen presence like JIS. Their heights also carry clothes very well. Way to go Minho!

Guest samgirl

perfect choice to replace uri insung.. Lee min go does carry clothes very well, even ridiculous looking clothes he makes it look trendy and classy, you do not believe me? Go and re run boys over flowers !