Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest funkindagirl

When I was looking at those pictures at the wrap up party...dunno whats wrong with my eyes they're just drawn to Minho's 'tight, shiny pants' before anything else. :unsure:

sharing with u guys this clip: BTS of the proposal in episode 25 (F3 threw HS into the water and Mino tried to saved her ) + the wrapup party (Soeul couple holding hand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wfu5IRkwBo

Was he trying to save her?

I just saw him being grabbed from behind and then he was trying to save himself by running away. LOL. Seemed like he left HS to fend for herself. :lol:

Haha woah those are some long sideburns. They're not real are they?

Guest rainbow9

Hello everyone. Since BOF ended, I have been wondering what kind of projects GHS and LMH could do that we can see the chemistry between them again. So, I went onto the KBS website to see if there was any way I can contact them directly. Guess what, I did. I emailed the manager who handles the international channel distribution in Korea and he actually answered back. I was recommending that they consider GHS and Lee Min Ho for Full House 2 because they are such popular actors and would be able to carry high ratings. This is his response. I was so shocked and surprised he actually answered back.

Guest mirca

LMH will have a fan sign meeting at the Lotte Dept. store in Pusan, southern

seaport of Korea.

And he will go abroad for cf shooting before he goes to Japan promotion according

to news article of Kim Bum's fan meeting.

And dc info says Cass CF is to be on air next Monday. We have to wait and

hope this time it's real.

Guest funkindagirl

Aw, haha kids love to clamour round Minho, he's so good with them.

As for Full House 2 though, I dont want LMH to take on that role because he'll ultimately be compared with Rain and I think his acting skill is worth more than that.

And it would be disappointing for him if FH2 turned out like Goong S when everyone hated it because it didnt resemble the original which was so popular.

Also, there might be people who'd criticize him for trying to ride on the popularity of the 1st FH, just to maintain his success after BOF.

It would be great if he could take on a completely brand new role which would further establish him as a credible actor.

Guest ml_87

As for Full House 2 though, I dont want LMH to take on that role because he'll ultimately be compared with Rain and I think his acting skill is worth more than that.

And it would be disappointing for him if FH2 turned out like Goong S when everyone hated it because it didnt resemble the original which was so popular.

Also, there might be people who'd criticize him for trying to ride on the popularity of the 1st FH, just to maintain his success after BOF.

It would be great if he could take on a completely brand new role which would further establish him as a credible actor.

completely agree. FH2 is not a good choice. Mino should try a different role. but rainbow9, what is the manager's response? why dun u summarize it for us :rolleyes:

sharing with u guys this clip: BTS of the proposal in episode 25 (F3 threw HS into the water and Mino tried to saved her ) + the wrapup party (Soeul couple holding hand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wfu5IRkwBo

the link at the above.. it didnt work... =(

im gonna miss GJP...

my monday n tuesday nite will be bored after this..

im gonna miss LMH with his curly hair...

Our Min Ho has a tremendous talent. I'm sure whatever he does

would be good and satisfying. Let's just hope that he and his agency

will choose the right project for his next drama.

edit:

pinkpeachlady, yeah, monday and tuesday will never be the same for me either.

Guest chiara

so there will be a fansign today. I hope we'll have lots of pics and fancams tonight.

thanks mirca for the news.

090402 KBS2 Energy 530 - Boys Over Flowers

Part 1

2ljqrgj.jpg

Download: Megaupload

Part 2

dy3ct2.jpg

Part 3

294tqbo.jpg

credit: minogall clubbox

Guest symphonee.

I can't even begin to imagine a FH2. Just the thought of him being compared to Rain gets me all riled up. No offense to Rain fans, but I find him weak in his acting =X.

I think someone in here mentioned this earlier, but I wouldn't mind seeing LMH act alongside YEH in Lady Castle. However, the production of this drama hasn't been confirmed yet, so yeah...

Whatever role it is he decides to take on, I hope it'll be something completely different to his role in BOF. I want to see him develop into a well-established actor. Someone who is able to portray many different roles - a diverse actor.

Until we do hear news about his next project, let's just hope his operation goes well in May(?).

Guest 0529x

Guys. Thanks so much for all the updates. Especially to chiara , maymay (sarah unni, miss you <3), kje_chocolate , zenh , siticantik3011 , sunnyz1, rafaelle , jis lover , marvie_carl and ml_87 . I included your updates in the zip link. You guys are awesome in updating us LMH goodies <3! WOOOOO~!

511 PICTURES of LEE MIN HO THIS WEEK

week8header.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 8 of my updates. Weeks 1-7 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Guest ml_87

the link at the above.. it didnt work... =(

im gonna miss GJP...

my monday n tuesday nite will be bored after this..

im gonna miss LMH with his curly hair...

OMG, youtube has suspended many accounts posted videos related to BOF :o i havent seen many wonderful MV yet. oa oa

Today I read the interview of the writer, Yoon Ji Ryon and got mad.

First, JP was not the main leaing man but JH was according to her interview.

That's why they didn't gave enough line of JP's role at the 2nd half of the drama.

They had to give highlight on JP's character in the beginning because LMH has no

stardom and public knowledge and after the New Cal episode, they tried to

focus on JH's character as a leading character. So she put the gravity on JH

afte Macao location scene. And JH and JD had to be together so much.

But on the contrary JP's character gained a syndrome and they were

curious of the viewer's response. And that's why this drama lost

its power at the second half.

Yesterday's rating was lowered 1% and this shows viewers lost their

interest on BOF.

If they kept on giving importance on JP's character they would have

gained higher rating.

As LMH's fan I felt the deepest anger from my heart to the writer. How dare

you ruined my precious JP(Tsukasa)'s character like this?

But now she revealed her intention and it's no use crying over split milk.

She also killed JH, and JD's character, too.

As we all know LMH did his best effort even his lines were so scarce and

awkward.

I also read the script written despising JP's character but don't want to

tell the details.

I had an idea about this when the 2nd part of BOF started to feel out of sync with the first one. Initially when the singer acting as Jihoo was cast, and the way that he was cast smelled of a whole lot of internal politicking. The lead singer from (sorry dont know his name) ss501 said that he didnt even know he was cast since he never applied for the role. His manager simply told him to take the project ( he was against it at the time since he was poised to launch his career in Japan) since it would be beneficial for everyone. He was important enough to be pre-picked and even won against JGS for the role with out even trying. This shows there was a lot of emphasis placed on the Rui or Ji hoo character, which leads to the question why?

If min ho wasnt as good as an actor as he is during the first part, i believe we would have had a very different ending. It also doesnt help that the jihoo actor was lame. He was given so much screentime with Jandi they were almost married during the later part, but he was so bad that even during the last stretch of of BOG fans were still clamoring for Junpyo even if all they had was a memory of his cool ness from the first part of the drama.

BOF would probably have more 're-watch' appeal to it if lee min ho was allowed to reign over the whole series. Now, ill probably only re watch the first half and fast forward most of the second.

• Like 1

I was actually influenced by a lot of MVs floating around especially the ones who did Requiem and those from Cinephil.

They did parodies of Resurrection and A Love to Kill and I thought that MinHo would be fantastic for roles like that. Something with a lot of drama and suspense that would really put his acting skill and talent to test and would just wow everyone.

I'd also like to see him in a Kim Sam Soon type of drama with an older leading lady *coughHyeSuncough*

Also, minho doesn't necessarily have to be the lead guy, whatever role he does he'll probably shine anyway.

Guest chiara

Lotte fanmeeting update

r299wn.jpg

210dt28.jpg11jb4w3.jpg

illmcx.jpg158bm0m.jpg

154zjx0.jpgxnzvo7.jpg

credit: DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

OH.MY.GOD

red tight pants

not fancy it...

but I love the way he always smiles to the fans' cameras.

Guest mirca

At Dave cafe, pics uploaded of LMH's fan meeting in Busan this afternoon.

I can't upload due to my restrict.

He wore red skinny pants. B)

What is Lee Min Ho doing in the following months after BOF

1. Lee Min Ho is doing a Cass beer commercial with singer Jessica H.o. (Ho Hyun Joo). In the CF, he will be a singer, performing a concert on stage. Jessica will feature as a rapper in the song (and performance). Jessica’s agency representative said that the genre of the song is hip-hop, and Jessica was recommended by the song producer.

2. Lee Min Ho is planning to take a break for a while. He must first finish filming five commercials that have been on hold. Then, once he completes BOF promotional activities in Japan this month, he will carefully consider which project to do next. In May, he will receive surgery to remove the metal rod in his knee. Lee said that he wants to test the human limit for longest consecutive hours of sleep and also that he has a schedule for filming in England. Lee has plans for his first fan meeting at the end June (to match his birthday) as well.

3. Lee Min Ho’s agency invited his fans to participate in naming his fan club. Fans can make their suggestions on Lee Min Ho’s official homepage for 2 weeks from April 1 to April 14. Lee Min Ho’s official homepage originally opened in February 5. However, the server crashed due to the high number of visitors. Therefore, his agency opened a new one to greet his fans.

Credit: KPculture, 3 April 2009