Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

LOL! I am very amsued here. While people are trying to bury their embarrassment away, we have our dear Minho showing off his trip at the Baeksang Award on his Japan Blog. I amused that he allowed the youtube clip to be posted there.

Just a rough translation since my Japanese is not very good:

The message on the blog is just basically talking about him receiving the Best New Actor award at the Baeksang Award. He said that he was nervous since the morning of the baeksang award. When he heard that he was nominated for this and the popularity award, he was most interested in getting the Best New Actor award since an actor can only received this award once in his lifetime. Then he goes on to talk about his fall at the red carpet, earning him a nickname ‘zukkoke minho’. (Not sure how to explain ‘zukkoke’ but it means something like slip and fall. Anyway, I suspect the original nickname is in Korean. Anyone knows what’s that?)

He ended off saying that he will work hard and try not to forget the feeling he had at the moment of receiving the award.

http://blog.brokore.com/minho/9.do

Guest lonestar

firstly, wanna thank everyone for the constant updates of our dear Minho and sharing all of his goodies! (loving how the size of my Minho picture folder is increasing day by day =)

*i just died at the pic of Minho in the black shirt of the Etude photos, he's freaking HOT*

I just realised that i posted in this thread like 2 years ago (on pg 2, hahaha) when i noticed him in mackerel run. I must have really liked him then to actually post here (since im a silent reader >.<). To think he's becoming a household name with such amazing popularity and media exposure.

I remembered when the castings of the korean F4 surfaced, all of my friends were like Lee Min Ho? WHO? I was the only one who kept exclaiming it's him! He's from Mackerel Run! He's super CUTE <3 omo~ I was freaking excited because he's finally in a super major role. I just knew that he would ace the role because i could feel the Domyouji-ness from him. Boy, was i right! hahahaha...

What I like best about the PDs thus far was them casting Minho as Goo Jun Pyo (hahaha, they've been driving me nuts ever since the Macau episode) I'm definitely gonna suffer BOF withdrawal symptoms after March 31st, dang! (the last drama which made me feel this way was Time between the Dog n Wolf, i loved it to bits <3 )

As for now, Im just gonna count down for BOF to start (2 hours more, wheeee~)

n Im also freaking excited to see Minho's cass beer CF, smoky make-up & ponytails.... omo *____*

Guest 0529x

Omg. He is so handsome in those Etude House. I love his shots especially when he was wearing the eyeglasses 8D AAA <3 ~!

And the pictures for the coming episodes, omg ~! <3 Kiss! They have more kisses to come YAAAAY!

Episode 22 now <3 OMG! Thanks so much for all the updates guys! : D ~! <333

I am going to include those pictures in my coming 8th update heee! >: )

I made 14 wallpapers yesterday, featuring F4 and jandi : D ~! Sharing for the BOF lovers! <3

sdfsdfdsfdsfs.png

Get all @ http://twistsmash.livejournal.com :]

Guest eztefie

guys, where can i watch ep 22 of BOF? It's not uploaded yet on youtube and mysoju.

plz share some alternative sites...plz plz...

i'm dying to see lee min ho...huhu

Guest ml_87

oh, guys, i have read quite a few aticles, and i find that many Mino fans share yr worry about Mino's overexpose. we should have teh confidence in him and i think his manager is doing a good job. he even refused the 1 billion worth CF and works free for cadillac, right? Mino has experienced such a hard time (the accident at such early age). i'm sure he's mature and strong enough to get over the obstacles and the fake halo of instant success!! he will go through a surgery in may and then, some rest, CF is good way to maintain his image. what i see in him now is that he is working so hard. :)

ml_87, that's right.

I see Minho is working hard now, never though in my mind that he's overexpose.. :ph34r:

He's done great works so far, and i believe people are really satisfied with him & his works. :)

I wonder where does he gain his strength for doing lots of CFs? [beside filming BOF]

He looks really good in any CFs... :)

my concern now is his health. he said he will take lots of sleep after BOF finished.

hopefully he could manage it since he lack of sleep and rest, and then the surgery will go well.

Mino fighting!

^ LONDON??!! He actually said London??? :w00t:

AHHH Im so happy, no-one ever wants to come here...the thought of being able to see him on the streets shopping...hehe...and London's not even that big I could probably guess the places he'd visit.

Ooo please come Minho and I will stalk you round the whole city! HAHA :lol:

And the best thing is I probably wont have to compete with huge swarms of fans....lol...well unless fans decide to follow him from Korea and then Id probably get trampled. >_<

That's unique that he wants to come to London, most usually say they want to visit the U.S.......but good news to me if he does visit here!!! Hope I can run into GJP in real life!!

Guest funkindagirl

:w00t: LOOVE Minho in the black open shirt and the shot is awesome!

I like how he's got both hands in front showing his rings (I have a thing for hands..and his are PERFECT lol)

I ADORE this picture...I cant stop staring!!! :blush:

Lol, even my mum's overcome by this picture. haha

I hae no idea who is Park Shin-hye but looking at the photo, I glad it's GHS. The two somehow matched better as JP-JD imho.

The Making of CF Etude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7n0SKQdTFQ

I should've changed my username to Minocat, lol.

I really love the black shirt one.

Here is a desktop wallpaper to be used next month.

http://i41.tinypic.com/14kd6o7.jpg

Thanks for sharing! This wallpaper is going to be on my desktop wayyy longer than a month....

Park Shin Hye looks like she's loving every minute shooting with Minho. She looks so comfortable...and all over him. lol.

Boy Im glad it was GHS playing JD

Like what happened in the casting of Goong and Boys Over Flowers, they specifically looked for someone that's not that well-known. I don't want MinHo to be missing great opportunities like these because he's not the "fresh new face" that casting directors are looking for anymore.

Did I make sense? Probably not...

Yeah apparantly Park Shin hye didnt get the role of JD because she was too experienced and well known.

I think all actors/actresses will go through that stage eventually though when they are not 1st choice for a role after they've got about 10 dramas under their belt.

But then I dont think its something to be worried about because then a whole new wave of opportunities open up for 'well established/experienced actors'...in some ways they're in higher demand. Look at Lee Byung Hyun, Bae Yong Joon etc.

That's unique that he wants to come to London, most usually say they want to visit the U.S.......but good news to me if he does visit here!!! Hope I can run into GJP in real life!!

Yeah its surprising, I was all ready for him to say the US. I probably love him all the more for saying London. haha^_^

As much as I want Lee MinHo getting all this very much deserved endorsement offers, I don't want him to be over exposed like a lot of A-list stars and then one day he'll just be merely a name on the list.

Like what happened in the casting of Goong and Boys Over Flowers, they specifically looked for someone that's not that well-known. I don't want MinHo to be missing great opportunities like these because he's not the "fresh new face" that casting directors are looking for anymore.

Did I make sense? Probably not...

stars popularity lifespan could be short or long...we wont know... if he does not take the opportunity now, he may not have it in the future.. though Min Ho is a good actor, but popularity(which comes with endorsements) is something out of his control. Besides love for acting, if he can earn more, why not? he can saved the $$ from endorsement and will be able to afford the time to read more scripts and choose the best of all.....

Besides, Minho will be going for his surgery(operation) in May and also read that he is going to continue his studies right? If going back to studies is true, then i felt that he wants the viewers to forgot his GJP role, so that he can choose another script.....by then, most would not have such a deep impression of GJP(who says...i think i will remembered very deeply,hahahaa) and will not compare GJP with his next project..

chiara dear...Can you please share HD version of this clip for me? Thanks!

Some gif from this clip

Credit: DAVE

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/980/92319058.gif

Oh my.. all the gif are so nice... i love this one.... he is just like a small boy.....kekeke... cute!!

Guest sweet_maple

You make my day :w00t: !!!!!!!!* unstopping nose bleeding*Min Ho ah, your hottie really burns my computer screen. Gosh!!! Why does handsome guys always look sexy in black? You definitely make noona's mind going wild :phew: . By the way he looks as cute as a basket of puppies in pink. I wish I were the stuffed cat on his shoulder * envious staring at the cat on his shoulder, though I really love cats :ph34r::lol:

Wow, who knew people would actually read my little concern about Lee MinHo.

I've never had so many replies since I've joined soompi and I seriously got scared because people might take what I said the wrong way.

Anyway, I already said this on the BOF thread, I get easily swayed by other people's opinion and whatever others say, that's what gets stuck in my head, so I really enjoy reading everyone's posts because sometimes there will be people who will disagree about a negative opinion and look at it from a much brighter side, and that also influences me to look at it differently.

--

Haven't seen 22 yet. In the meant time I'll just look at all the minho pics again for the millionth time.

Guest starlight tears

Just my 2 cents! LMH popularity will not end after BOF because i liked him beacuse he can act! I don't know him before BOF but his personality is genuine and it just shows and makes me adore him.

xiam9, let's share our opinions about Mino, here :)

Actually I also get easily swayed by other people's opinion and whatever others say. :blush:

everytime i read people's comments, i got something to be learned and opened up my eyes that so many good think-ers out there. ^^

mirima2244, thanks for sharing the calender, dear

you said you made it quicky?..that's cool! <3

have this been post here b4?.. ^^;;

33c90kn.jpg

Leeminho.kr + please do not hotlink

Guest ml_87

someone mentioned that Park shinhye orginally chosen for JD's role, right? oh, no offense, but i dont like her. she's suitable to the tragic drama more ^^ and to me, she's a bit fat and even looks older than Mino :)

in episode 22, when Jp rushes to the ship to find JD, wow, Mino looks really handsome. the best groom ever!! this hairstyle fits him the most!! and he's so cutie when getting jealous with the kid in the zoo date. ha ha.

to me, GJP is a real man :D