Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest kje_chocolate

calm down girls, according to this article,

the wedding is canceled by JK first. she's rejected the wedding.

주례 : 이 결혼에 이의가 있으신 분 있습니까? 지금 이의를 제기하든가 아니면 영원히 침묵하시기 바랍니다.

Officer: Does anybody have objections to this marriage? Objections either now or forever silence, please.

하재경 : 이의 있습니다.

HJK: Objection.

소이정.윤지후.송호빈.구혜선 : 이의 있습니다.

SYJ, YJH, SWB, [GHS? lol] GJD: Objection.

강회장 : 재경아 너! ……(퇴장)

President Kang: Jae Kyeong! You.......!(leave)

B)

Vivian, thanks for the BTS of BOF.

though i couldnt breath @ that small room with full of crews ..O_o

but as long as MInHo is there, i would b fine..LOL

I really dislike how Jae Kyung said "objection"...

Jun Pyo must be the one to said that, it will be better for me ^^

By the way Min Ho become model for TRUGEN, he willl replace Jo In Sung

Guest ml_87

But this is my issue, why the hell is JK the one to call this mess off? She has to take action or presumably idiot!Pyo would really have gone through with it. WTF?

It should be JunPyo who vehemently denies the wedding. Dude shouldn't even be at the altar!

It just really pisses me off. Sorry if I'm being unreasonable.

At this rate I haven't seen the undying love and even I'm wondering why JD would take him back.

Granted, I'm not feeling the JiHoo either, so there's no chance of me jumping ship, even when my ship has morphed into a little dinghy with rotting wood and holes. But even so, I can admit that JP's character has been destroyed.

JK is the only one who can say that. JP cant unless the cooperation of Shinwa-JK group will be broken.

let see that what JP says when he hears of the wedding. and is it becauz he and Jk have discussed that Jk will say "objection"

i prefer to see Jd come to the wedding and say "objection", too. why she has to be "surprised" when JK says that. she wants to lose JP to JK? :o

btw,

seeing Mino wearing wedding costume is really exciting. perfect groom! ^^

anhthusday, it written on the article, the scenes should be aired in epi 21, March 17th. ^^

but yeah.. who know's that the PD will have another plans on his head, which could make us more frustrate!!...@_________@

agree!...JP must be the one who said so, especially in front of the witch. i wanna see her reaction! ^^

waah!! Mino will replace JIS for modeling TRUGEN! love it!! :w00t:

since my oppa [song Seung Heon] was the model before JIS.... and now, uri Mino... waaaaa..... :wub:

ml_87, i wish the leaked scripts will be come true... then we all will be happy.. hehe B)

Guest samgirl

i definitely would love to see him with YEH, they make a perfect pair onscreen, plus they are excellent actors to boot so they can carry any character really well

Guest vip_jvc_esra

hello minho's fans..

im his Turkish fan^^ im loving him really so much^^ photos are very special and thanks to for added~~

i love his smile and face..he is really one^^

JK is the only one who can say that. JP cant unless the cooperation of Shinwa-JK group will be broken.

let see that what JP says when he hears of the wedding. and is it becauz he and Jk have discussed that Jk will say "objection"

i prefer to see Jd come to the wedding and say "objection", too. why she has to be "surprised" when JK says that. she wants to lose JP to JK? :o

btw,

seeing Mino wearing wedding costume is really exciting. perfect groom! ^^

haha i agree,

it has to be JK who breaks up the wedding or else hell would break loose (even worse) for pyo since he's not only a regular guy,

but he does own the company.

i think that's his struggle because he does love jandi but he is also realistic in trying to protect his workers.

good thing someone said objection though, and i'm happy everyone did :D

How Cool!!!! following in the footsteps of the BIG NAME stars before him, Min Ho is endorsing TRUGEN's clothing line. I can just imagine how gorgeous and elegant LMH would look in all those beautiful suits and jackets. B)

I'm soo excited for the upcoming wedding scene, because LMH looks good in the tuxedo. :blush: Fans shouldn't stress over the outcome of the drama sooo much. Hana Yori Dango is what it is because Domyouji & Makino are the main attraction, and thus, the core of all situations :excl:

{many many thanks for all the updated pics & info.}

btw: I think Min Ho would be great at any role he decides to tackle.

Guest mirca

How Cool!!!! following in the footsteps of the BIG NAME stars before him, Min Ho is endorsing TRUGEN's clothing line. I can just imagine how gorgeous and elegant LMH would look in all those beautiful suits and jackets. B)

I'm soo excited for the upcoming wedding scene, because LMH looks good in the tuxedo. :blush: Fans shouldn't stress over the outcome of the drama sooo much. Hana Yori Dango is what it is because Domyouji & Makino are the main attraction, and thus, the core of all situations :excl:

{many many thanks for all the updated pics & info.}

btw: I think Min Ho would be great at any role he decides to tackle.

LMH's fans are shocked to see the wedding pic all over Asia. Anyway the writer has created

her own version of BOF different from the original one, specially in the Korean drama style,

love trianagle and four people conflict is inevitable. What is unbearable is the writer has no

affection on JP's character from the beginning in my oppinion.

But LMH has made his own syndrom through BOFF and that's what I admire of him.

If you could read the script, you can find how well he has made his action so fantastically.

I really want to say many things but it should be translated in English.....

Let's watch and support LMH.

ver.jpg

Guest betchay

Lee Min Ho to release a digital single

March 12th, 2009 // by javabeans

Huh. Boys Before Flowers star Lee Min-ho is pairing with well-known songwriter Park Geun-tae to release a digital single. A “famous female rapper” is also reportedly featured on the track.

Guess he’s not about to let his co-star Gu Hye-sun have all the fun packing her resumé with other activities. Not only will a single be sold, an accompanying music video will be shot (it’s still being cast, but the director has been selected).

Although Lee will be singing the track, don’t consider it a foray into a kpop career; it’s more like a fancy CF. This comes as part of an ad campaign for Cass beer, for which Lee is brand model.

As we know, Korea’s got a pretty good track record in the branded entertainment field. The people behind this project express hope of creating another sensation like the uber-popular series of Anymotion/Anyclub cell phone adverts a few years ago that starred Lee Hyori and Eric. Those were more like mini-movies than commercials in scope, and also released digital singles.

Counter to Lee’s arrogant onscreen image from BBF — or even his shy offscreen one — the song is being described as “exuberant club dance music.” The gist of the song lyrics paints Lee as an innocent guy who gets seduced by a woman (they’re currently casting for his female partner). The director, Cha Eun-taek, was also the man behind Hyori’s “Anymotion” and “U Go Girl” videos.

Um. Lee Min-ho, love ya dude, and I think you’re a great budding actor, but I may just have to draw the line at exuberant club dance music. Don’t let them Jang Geun-seok you into a career of funny-but-meaningless glorified commercials!

(Okay, if it’s catchy I will probably dance around to it. In shame. But dance nonetheless.)

Via Star News, Yonhap News

dramabeans

Huh. Boys Before Flowers star Lee Min-ho is pairing with well-known songwriter Park Geun-tae to release a digital single. A “famous female rapper” is also reportedly featured on the track.

Guess he’s not about to let his co-star Gu Hye-sun have all the fun packing her resumé with other activities. Not only will a single be sold, an accompanying music video will be shot (it’s still being cast, but the director has been selected).

Although Lee will be singing the track, don’t consider it a foray into a kpop career; it’s more like a fancy CF. This comes as part of an ad campaign for Cass beer, for which Lee is brand model.

As we know, Korea’s got a pretty good track record in the branded entertainment field. The people behind this project express hope of creating another sensation like the uber-popular series of Anymotion/Anyclub cell phone adverts a few years ago that starred Lee Hyori and Eric. Those were more like mini-movies than commercials in scope, and also released digital singles.

Counter to Lee’s arrogant onscreen image from BBF — or even his shy offscreen one — the song is being described as “exuberant club dance music.” The gist of the song lyrics paints Lee as an innocent guy who gets seduced by a woman (they’re currently casting for his female partner). The director, Cha Eun-taek, was also the man behind Hyori’s “Anymotion” and “U Go Girl” videos.

Um. Lee Min-ho, love ya dude, and I think you’re a great budding actor, but I may just have to draw the line at exuberant club dance music. Don’t let them Jang Geun-seok you into a career of funny-but-meaningless glorified commercials!

(Okay, if it’s catchy I will probably dance around to it. In shame. But dance nonetheless.)

Via Star News, Yonhap News

dramabeans

dont know what to say,

well i know for sure he will look gorgeous? but i don't know about the singing

well at least its just for the commercial not like launching an album or anything hahaha

i rather have him focus on his acting :D

gooood luck

dont know what to say,

well i know for sure he will look gorgeous? but i don't know about the singing

well at least its just for the commercial not like launching an album or anything hahaha

i rather have him focus on his acting :D

gooood luck

yup...we really do not know how is his singing..

but who knows.....he may have a good voice........ and may prompt him to release a single in the future... :)

will support him!

Guest kje_chocolate

mh11.jpg

Credit: Minho family

haha...Casanova Mino, huh?

Look at his hand...what happend?

I'm laugh so hard because this photo ^^

yup...we really do not know how is his singing..

but who knows.....he may have a good voice........ and may prompt him to release a single in the future... :)

will support him!

LOL, I really don't know what to say. Him being seduced by a woman... hm...

Anyway, I personally think he sounds quite good after viewing clips of him singing in noraebang.

Guest cutegit

i dont really know if he can sing but ithink he dances well (as what i have seen in the commercial where he was taking his clothes one by one XD)

cant wait for the CF!

^_^

while reading the title, i suddenly remember of Jang Geun Seok 'Samsung Haptic PMP - Toucholic' digital single :) which proposed to promote the product itself [read= CF] - which in my opinion the MV of Samsung Haptic PMP is VERY COOL!!~~ ^^

for Mino will release a digital single with a famous songwriter and MV director, i think he has considered it very well.

He can dance though. then why he doesnt try to sing?..

we all admit that his acting for portraying GJP has impressed us. :)

Let uri Mino try his singing skill.

i juz don't agree with the storyline, him being seduced by a woman? hmm...

how about to reverse it?. i wanna see the naughty side of Mino...hehe... B)

but still in good manner. i dont wanna see him looks bad in the fans's eyes after watching the MV :rolleyes:

Vivian, i think it bcoz of his accident?

Mino in Kimpo airport to Jeju island.

e625ac04440c61402b70f659e2a05275.jpg

cr: DC MinHo

A music video as a commercial film can be pretty fun and entertaining to watch. I'm sure Min Ho can sing and dance good enough to film the cf, or else the creative team wouldn't have advise the idea. LMH is bright enough to know what he can and can't do. Certain opportunities to take on a different route rather than the usual ones, sometimes only arise once. Min Ho is still very young, trying out new things for him should be a fun venture. :)

I have a pretty good feeling that the CF will be in good taste, in terms of LMH's image. My admiration for LMH deepens with his actions. LMH can just take on the good boy image and still retain all the endorsement offers, but decided to take a chance and try something against the norm that has risen him to fame. When one is young, they're not afraid of such ideas, as one ages, stability is important. Man!!!! I feel old. (hehe)

(I must admit when I first read the article ... I had this WTH expression just like many of you guys. Okay!!!! I came clean.

btw: my love for LMH has blinded me :blush: ... no joke.}

i juz don't agree with the storyline, him being seduced by a woman? hmm...

how about to reverse it?. i wanna see the naughty side of Mino...hehe... B)

but still in good manner. i dont wanna see him looks bad in the fans's eyes after watching the MV :rolleyes:

seduced by a woman is better than he seducing the woman, isn't it?? :blush: if the MV shows him seducing another woman, you might get angry with LMH instead... :sweatingbullets:

A music video as a commercial film can be pretty fun and entertaining to watch. I'm sure Min Ho can sing and dance good enough to film the cf, or else the creative team wouldn't have advise the idea. LMH is bright enough to know what he can and can't do. Certain opportunities to take on a different route rather than the usual ones, sometimes only arise once. Min Ho is still very young, trying out new things for him should be a fun venture. :)

I have a pretty good feeling that the CF will be in good taste, in terms of LMH's image. My admiration for LMH deepens with his actions. LMH can just take on the good boy image and still retain all the endorsement offers, but decided to take a chance and try something against the norm that has risen him to fame. When one is young, they're not afraid of such ideas, as one ages, stability is important. Man!!!! I feel old. (hehe)

(I must admit when I first read the article ... I had this WTH expression just like many of you guys. Okay!!!! I came clean.

btw: my love for LMH has blinded me :blush: ... no joke.}

true...if he just keep on maintaining his innocent, good boy image, he will not go far in the entertainment industry.. Sometimes we need to let go of that and accept that he needs to move on..especially now that his GJP image might stick in the fans mind for a while..(i.e. he only love JD)....so he needs to move the mindset of his fans(that of his devoted love for that 1 person only) away so that he can take on other challenging roles.. he wouldn't want to be sterotyped... He may lose some fans if he choose to do other roles that his fans may not like it...but that's when he will knows who are his true fans......and who are those that likes his character in the drama only..