Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest honeypia

He definitely moved the audience with how he broke down and cried because of Jandi. For somebody like Joon Pyo, i think all the walls of defense crumbled the moment Jandi chose to walk away, and amazing how LMH was able to perfectly convey the right emotions with the right timing. Great job, LMH!

yeah, & his eyes, i have to say that Mino eyes partly show us that he will become great actor. his look represents various emotional expressions of JP :)

Guest symphonee.

i'm so glad i managed to get tvants working right on time for the airport scene. i would've shot myself if i missed the part he cried. it was heartbreaking to say the least.

the cake that the fans got lmh for his 1000th day debut is hilarious. it's super cute.

4 days to go baesang award! wish Mino the best! seeing u again in the tomorrow episode, although i hate it cauz u are next to the girl i hate, JK >"<

i just finished watching today's ep and i was stunned. LMH's acting really impressed me. Jeez, he's really, really GOODDDDD!!! I don't usually cry when watching a drama but He made me cry. The sound of his cries broke my heart.. Gosh, i felt his pain. (And he still looks gorgeous while crying). Oh, I so love him!!!

I've really been suffering from the Monday Blues today and though I kind of expected le angst in today's episode, I can't handle it right now. Hence, I'm going to review some of the earlier episodes with JP sweetness and let LMH help soothe me.

Lee Min Ho, my anti-depressant.

PS. I'm not confident that LMH will get any awards at the Baeksang awards. :/

I want him to, but I'm anxious. Oh well, I won't love him any less.

PPS. Do we know for sure that the cast will be attending?

whoa...LMH was awesome when he broke down in the airport scene today but as much as i love seeing GJP onscreen, i had to close my eyes during his scenes with the fiancee...hehehe.

Hope LMH and the rest of the BOF cast attends Baeksang...hope Min Ho wins best new actor for TV Drama.