Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

sukreen said: Hello Minoz, happy Sunday :)

[NEWS]Lee Min Ho snapped snoozing with his mouth open

Actor Lee Min Ho has been captured fast asleep on the set of his new drama, SBS‘s ‘Faith‘.

Several new photos of the actor dressed in his character and busy filming the new drama were shared on Lee Min Ho’s official Facebook page.

One in particular, the photo above seemed to really catch the attention of fans. The actor appears utterly exhausted from the long filming hours as he is caught snoozing with his head tilted back and his mouth wide open.

Fans commented, “He must have been extremely tired“, “He looks handsome even while he sleeps with his mouth open“, “Even the armor looks good on him.”

“Faith” is a time-warp, historial fusion drama where a strange man dressed as a warrior from the Koryo Dynasty, played by Lee Min Ho, claims that he is ‘here’ to take back a plastic surgeon, played by Kim Hee Sun. Lee Min Ho’s character, Choi Young, is a skilled and loyal warrior and a man of his word.

Source & Image: OSEN via Nate & Lee Min Ho’s Facebook

Credit & check out more great photos from the filming: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/lee-min-ho-snapped-snoozing-with-his-mouth-open

"FAITH" : D-1 \:D/ :-bd

LEE MIN HO - "FAITH" D-DAY :-bd
credit SBS

636270888.jpg?key=600802

Hello Minoz :)

The Long Waiting is Over. I am too Excited. :D

For Overseas link to watch live broadcast "FAITH"
Time at 9.55 KST info by StroopsMinoz

Let's try this link tonight
http://gorealra.sbs.co.kr/g3/silverlight/Gorealra3Scrap.jsp?pChannelID=TV01

Here another link given by SBS, so you can also watch the 'Greatdoctor' VOD ON THE WEBSITE OF http://tv.sbs.co.kr/greatdoctor .

BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY (Fee-for-service)

FAITH FIGHTING!!!

[News] Lee Minho announces all his supporters about the 1st episode of "FAITH"

With the first episode being aired this August 13, he announced all his fans about the drama show and thank them ahead.

He worked very hard for this drama show and the success of this drama show is dependent on the people viewing it, he hopes that this drama will get some great reviews.

20120813111900_5538.jpg

Lee Min Ho mentions that his fans are his carrot on a stick. His fans are the main reason why he keeps working harder each day.

He received so much gifts from his fans, about 15,000,000 Won was donated to UNICEF with the help from his fans. He is definitely returning the favor all over the world.

20120813111927_2559.jpg

Lee Min Ho had the production report conference which was 5 hours long, only for his interview. He was quite exhausted since he even had the fan meeting during this day.

On the other hand, he uploaded a photo of himself on facebook while yawning, this was definitely something that gave a good laugh to all his fans.

source: http://www.topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=13181&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[Another news]Lee MinHo made a fresh resolution before his new drama"Faith" starts airing

2012081309544281242_11.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho solidified his determination before his new drama Faith starts airing.

In SBS TV’s new drama series Faith, which starts airing on August 13, Lee plays the role of the general Choi Young.

Lee says, “Because I’ve done my best for last three months, I’ll just leave the rest to God’s will.” He also says thanks to his fans by saying, “Koreans live on rice, but I live on my fans.”

On August 9, to the place where a production report conference of Faith was held, Lee’s fans from 17 countries sent fifteen tons of rice. In addition, many fans are leaving cheering and encouraging messages on the official website of the series. Some messages have been read by over 50,000 people. Over 1,000 Chinese fans also donated 84,000 yuans (about 15 million won) to UNICEF, wishing the series success.

Such enthusiastic responses resulted from Lee’s constant communication with his fans on such social networking sites as Twitter, Facebook, and Weibo. Lee is currently having over 12 million friends online. It’s the largest number for all Korean celebrities, athletes, and entrepreneurs.

A spokesperson for Lee says, “On the day he attended a production report conference of Faith, he complied with his fans’ request for his autographs and photo shoots with pleasure even after five hours of interview. Even if he’s extremely tired, he always does his best and tries to do many things for his fans. He also often tells how he is doing on his social networking accounts and communicate with his fans.”

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2012081309544281242&type=3
credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=365673

Guest rintintintin

Hi everyone, may I ask who're Filipinos here? Because, I heard some news that LMH will go to Manila on November of this year? Was it true? If yes, maybe I'll rush to the airport to see him. :D

I can't wait for his drama Faith too hahaha! :)

Lee Minho update SNS - 13/8/2012
a5b14c2e.jpg

3213a5be.png
76292402.jpg

0b10aac6.jpg

【翻译】各 位~再过一会儿新剧神医(信义)就要首播了~今天在工作人员们的照顾下,我好像可以第一次看自己剧的第一集直播诶。ㅎㅎ 虽然不能和大家一起实时观看,但希望这部剧可以给大家带来欢乐,这是我们神医剧组众志成城拍摄出的作品,请期待~^^Fighting! (翻译:sodarain)

Cre 李敏鎬家族

(Chi-Eng Translation) Hi everyone~ New drama “The Great Doctor” (The Faith) will air its first episode soon~ Today with the considerable help from the staff, it seems that I can watch the first episode of my drama live for the first time. Though I can’t watch it together with you, I hope this drama would bring you joy. This is the project that our team has been working hard on. Please anticipate~ ^^ Fighting!

credit: loveghs.wordpress.com

class="articletitle"Lee Min Ho Has 12 Million SNS Friends, #1 In Korea' Shocking

27753-lee-min-ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho's fan's love that is different from others has gained interest.

Lee Min Ho who is the main character of the SBS Monday Tuesday drama, "Faith," is seen to have a great amount of love from fans.

According to Lee Min Ho's company, Starhaus Entertainment, Lee Min Ho connected with his fans through various social network sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Weibo.

Lee Min Ho currently has 12 million friends. He set the record for the person with the most friends including celebrities, athletes and companies.

After the press conference for 'Faith,' and finishing a 5 hour interview, he said yes to the fans flooding the parking lots, asking for his signatures. Although he was extremely tired, he did his best until the end. This is his innate goodness and his love for his fans that was shown.

A company official said, "Usually, he tells his conditions through social network sites and talks to his fans. I think that is the result of it."

source : kpopstarz

Guest vaniamaringka

may i know the link to watch the ep 1 of the faith with english subtitle, i'll try this : http://t.co/S7AT9nXF but it can't work to my region "indonesia" it's just available in usa, does anybody wants to help me to get that? thank you before :)

[NEWS]Lee Min Ho′s ‘Faith’ is Off to a Great Start

2012-08-14 10:41  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
SBS’ new drama Faith glided right in with a smooth start.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on August 14, Faith recorded 9.4 percent in viewership ratings for its first episode.

The numbers place the drama at no. 2 for its time slot, ahead of KBS2’s Haeundae Lovers, which started airing a week earlier.

12343002.jpg

Faith gathered much anticipation even before it started airing for its reunion of director Kim Jong Hak and screenwriter Song Ji Na, as well as the appearance of the top star Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun’s first comeback in six years. From its first episode, it managed to deliver with its speedy pace and colorful sights.

Choi Young (Lee Min Ho), strongest warrior in Goryeo and head of the palace guard, set off to jump 660 years into the future to find the doctor Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) in the first episode. He needed her to come back with him to the past to cure Princess No Guk (Park Se Young), wife of King Gong Min (Ryu Deok Hwan).

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun’s looks weren’t the only things shining in the drama. Lee Min Ho showed off some thrilling actions scenes only to turn around to become a lovable clumsy man. His charismatic image as a warrior and his indifferent character provided a delightful contrast for his fans.

Kim Hee Sun also didn’t fall behind.

As the doctor Yoo Eun Soo, Kim Hee Sun did her best with every scene. Instead of acting cute, she shouted at the top of her lungs, and continued to say such things as “I hate you,” “I’m not doing this because it’s stupid” and “You’re insane” to make her character loud and rough.

After the broadcast, viewer boards were flooded with reactions such as, ‘Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun did an awesome job’, ‘I’ve started to love Lee Min Ho again’ and ‘Kim Hee Sun goes well with her idiotic character’.

Photo credit: SBS
source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12343

[NEWS]Lee Min Ho is the Gangnam Style General in the drama show 'Faith'

Last August 13, the first episode was aired and Lee Min Ho's character has been revealed to everyone.

He is not the type of general that we would expect him to be, he is quite lazy and his hobby is to sleep for 2 to 3 days.

He is quite talented in some ways but he is definitely a general we would never expect to lead the troops into battle.

20120814105350_0329.jpg
When he was asked by the emperor in the show, how he thinks about the emperor, he simply answered back that he doesn't think much.

But deep inside, he definitely respects the emperor, it's just that he just doesn't know how to express his feelings.

At the present times, he lands in the middle of Gangnam, the soul of Seoul, and at some point of view, it seems like he came from the provincial region of Korea, for the modern setting.

The character given to Lee Min Ho was carefully created by the writer of this drama show.

source: http://www.topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=13222
credit: http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/news-lee-min-ho-is-the-gangnam-style-general-in-the-drama-show-faith/

[NEWS]Lee Min Ho comes to the modern world to save Princess Noh Guk on Faith

August 14, 2012 11:00 am eternalc2h

225.jpg

Lee Min Ho comes to the modern world to save Princess Noh Guk.

In the first episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith, which aired on August 13, the general Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) gets ordered from King Gong Min (played by Ryu Duk Hwan) of the Goryeo Dynasty to bring someone from the modern world to save Princess Noh Guk (played by Park Se Young).

Choi Young gets attacked by a gang while he is taking King Gong Min and Princess Noh Guk to Goryeo. Choi Young saves King Gong Min, but Princess Noh Guk gets a cut on the neck from a sword.

Because Goryeo can be in trouble if the princess dies, King Gong Min decides to ask the God for help. As a response from the God, they find a door to the heavens there, and the king orders Choi Young to bring someone who can save the princess.

Choi Young says, “I’ll be back soon,” and heads towards the door. One of his men tries to stop him, but he says, “This is the King’s order,” and walks into the door.

Choi Young arrives in the modern world after around 700 years from his time. He thinks the plastic surgeon Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) is the one who can save Princess Noh Guk and tries to take her to the Goryeo Dynasty.

source: http://tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=252247

credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=365885