Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest linsay1008

luvminho & awesomeduck thanks for the warm welcome

ogosh it's been a week i tried to catch up this thread, marathon read from 1st page @_@ now i'm still on 770 #pheww

I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho :P

Nice to meet you! If you like Faith then come join us in Faith :) We are still very chatty over there! I'm currently re-watching PT too; after that I am jumping into the novel. :)) I'm not as attached to Jin Ho as I have towards LYS in CH and CY in Faith. Jin Ho is a nice guy however, maybe it's the way he was being dressed up :)) Did not appeal to me as much until LMH becomes a City Hunter :))
linsay1008 said: luvminho & awesomeduck thanks for the warm welcome
ogosh it's been a week i tried to catch up this thread, marathon read from 1st page @_@ now i'm still on 770 #pheww
I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho :p

Guest rinoaclara

I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho :p

Guest linsay1008

Nice to meet you! If you like Faith then come join us in Faith :) We are still very chatty over there! I'm currently re-watching PT too; after that I am jumping into the novel. :)) I'm not as attached to Jin Ho as I have towards LYS in CH and CY in Faith. Jin Ho is a nice guy however, maybe it's the way he was being dressed up :)) Did not appeal to me as much until LMH becomes a City Hunter :))

linsay1008 said:

I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho

@sia3 : nice to meet u ^^, i always be silent reader on faith :D, still got faith syndrome lol :P i'v been following "less than a hundred years" by nanu , ohmy she's great :)) can't wait for her update everyday haha

Hmmm i hav watch CH but didn't fall with LYS coz i got jealous of nana ugggh -.-" , luv imja couple so much :))

Guest linsay1008

linsay1008 said:

@linsay1008 : Finally, found another Minoz from Indonesia.

Hi there linsay :-h So nice meeting you here..

all : Finally.. I had finished watching my CH dvd's last nite. Its been quite a long time for me to finished this title. I really like this series to the point that I could not bring myself to finish it. Guess I love Minho as LSY more than I love Daejang in Faith now.. :((

And now im in a quite dilemma, which one I have to watch next? Personal Taste or Boys Before Flower..?  :-?? any idea girls..?

Hi sis^^,

Try PT than BOF my sugest :D

Nice to meet u here, which city r u from? I'm from bali :))

rinoaclara said: all : Finally.. I had finished watching my CH dvd's last nite. Its been quite a long time for me to finished this title. I really like this series to the point that I could not bring myself to finish it. Guess I love Minho as LSY more than I love Daejang in Faith now.. :((
And now im in a quite dilemma, which one I have to watch next? Personal Taste or Boys Before Flower..?  :-?? any idea girls..?

Guest linsay1008

linsay1008 said:

I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho

@linsay1008 

I think you will fall deeply in love with LMH once you watch City Hunter.He was gorgeous, handsome, sexy & adorable :x

haha really :)) , u'r 3rd person who's telling me that (watch CH n u'll fall deeply with minho) :P

1st person @ilwoo_aein said that to me :D

He's definitly gorgeous, handsome, adorable :P i never meet him before but @maymay had, n she told me that minho really2 handsome :)) wish could meet him someday

linsay1008 said:

LuvMinHo

wrote:

»

linsay1008 said:<br />

luvminho

<br />

ogosh it's been a week i tried to catch up this thread, marathon read from 1st page

@_

@ now i'm still on 770 #pheww<br />

<br />

I never fall for GJP -.-", but when i watched faith , o_o this guy is awesome wow n start falling in luv with daejang haha he's gorgeous, now i'm watching personal taste luv lmh as jinho <br />

<br />

<br />

@linsay1008

<br />

I think you will fall deeply in love with LMH once you watch City Hunter.He was gorgeous, handsome, sexy

:x

Guest rinoaclara

@luvminho : Damn.. I love those pics when he's at beijing airport yesterday. he looks so gorgeous in Red. Im so drooling over him now.
:x :\">

@linsay1008 : Me and @hayuinblue are from Surabaya, East Java. And yes for all these times we are so jealous with Philipine, Japanese and China Minoz. Hope that someday Minho will visit our country too :((
Lets start to pray together ;))

back to @luvminho again, yes!! Minho looks so gorgeous at CH. Till I cant stop smiling everytime his face appears on my ipod :)) It happends before when I saw Faith. And it happends again now when I saw CH. @sia3 :Thanks dear, I think Im gonna start to watch PT tomorrow :x and I just realize, is there a PT's novel also? Never heard about it before. Does they have an english version for it? :-/

Guest rinoaclara

@maja : and now Im ended up with liking weareminoz account on my FB page. Hope in the future I'll get some updates about Minho's activity from that fanbase too ;))

You know a few days ago some of my friend said that maybe they'll need to separate me from @hayuinblue for a while. Or we'll gonna have this Minho's Fever forever with us. Guess they had realize that It's too late now to find a cure for both of us :))