Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pixie0622 said: Thanks @mtdt  K-Minoz are commenting that C-Minoz are very aggressive---lunging on Minho and the guards, running after his car, posting photos of his food, etc.  Here's another short vid taken last night.  To Minho's credit, he looks calm and even happy---well, that's our boy!  Seems very little fazes him.
http://www.meipai.com/media/65658610

Here's a nice shot of him as he awaited his flight at Gimpo.  We've got your back, Minho~ya!BsnbL8MCAAECd5B.jpg:large

mtdt said: morn....
Apparently yesterday morning outside the hotel - it was a big mess!  Fans were "touching/poking minho"  of cos also pushing/screaming etc.  Thus on weibo alot of fans were very angry over the rough fans.  Beside having pics like above where BG was in action protecting Minho, there were also a video of how another big size local BG that bravely protected Minho! :)  so again there is a "calling" on weibo to give him his personal space.... 
Now the videos are mostly in that 10secs video app.... everyone can see from the link I posted yesterday?
Today there will be outdoor CF shoot... so I guess his flight probably at nite?Wonder would it be like KIA - a fanfare event at Shanghai Bund. :P

ooh another snippets.  
Apparently there is underground carpark in the hotel and minho could have easily taken the lift directly to underground carpark and leave from there quietly.however, as always, minho requested to via the lobby so that his minoz can see him!

Love this peaceful airport pic.  

Guess there are 2 camps of C-Minoz.
The old birds are complaining that the new birds are too wild and crazy :P
but who can blame the new birds.... they just fall in love with him then of cos are wild and crazy.

old birds already seen him probably many many times  hahahaha 

http://youtu.be/S8XuAqJ8kMk 

So I have been going thru alot in RL recently,but that pic of LMH hugging his fan,oh hell no lol This green eyed monster has,awaken and with such a fury X( X( LMH step away from the girl sloooowly ,if you want to live =))

As you know it's FAITH week (700th day anniv since 1st epi) so just wanna share some great pics that are new to me  :) It was such a memorable film that its images can still move us and transport us back into that time when we first saw it.    BsoO4pMCQAAmDNh.jpg:large
BsoQQjbCEAEKn1G.jpg:largeBsoMV8bCYAAqosb.jpg:large

BsoRnM7CAAAekNq.jpg:largeBsofhoFCQAE_tD3.jpg:large

ctto
I am still following the transcript of the novel via Geneva Ashdene's blog----anyone here doing the same?  ;;)