Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

2 Aug 2017: Another working day for our BB.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I guess by this time LMH has already adjusted to a fixed schedule, which is Mon-Friday, 8-5PM - hahaha - Right you are - TODAY is just another day's work for him. A typical day for him.... I'm talking about life balance because reality stepped in and having a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day:tongue: I noticed that he only has (1) mobile phone right now, which in some other days he has (2).....

16 minutes ago, Myhun said:

Video for today 020817

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the videos where LMH was arriving this morning to report for work. :tongue: I can see that the fans who were there were getting ready with their mobile phones to take pictures of him. I'm sure all of them who were there wanted to get photos of him.....Who wouldn't, huh? :tongue:

• Like 2

PMZ FB update

MILK에서 PROMIZ Knock 하세요!

MILK 속 프로미즈 이민호의 이야기도 듣고
노크하면 기부되는 이벤트도 참여해보세요!

*갤럭시만의 뮤직 Freemium, MILK
인기차트, 최신앨범, 뮤직비디오는 물론 600여개의 무료 라디오까지!

MILK 다운받기 : https://goo.gl/POYiex
Please Knock in ‘MILK’!

You can listen the story of LEE MINHO in ‘MILK’,
and enter for an event that your mission can be donated when you knock it!

*the Music Freemium in only Galaxy, MILK
with some 600 free radios in addition to the popular chart, hot album lists and music videos!

MILK download : https://goo.gl/POYie

DGNWNaVUMAAxLY2.jpg

Source https://web.facebook.com/pmz2014/photos/a.593885280685856.1073741828.592962987444752/1615128991894808/?type=3&theater

• Like 5

[Korea] “DMZ, The Wild,” Photos of DMZ’s Nature with Lee Min Ho

2501466_image_1.jpg

Photo: DMZ, The Wild photo exhibition poster (Credit: MBC)

MBC’s special documentary series, “DMZ, The Wild,” has produced a special photo exhibition titled “DMZ, 500 DAYS RECORD with Presenter LEE MIN HO.” The exhibition will be on display for free until August 31 in the first floor lobby of MBC headquarters.

The exhibition features roughly 80 photographs of Lee Min Ho in the beautiful nature of the DMZ, taken over 500 days when he served as a presenter for the documentary series. Also included is never-before-seen footage that was not included in the July 10 publication “Lee Min Ho, The Wild.”

Printed versions of the photographs as well as posters, postcards, calendars and more Lee Min Ho merchandise can be purchased from the MBC Brand Store within the headquarters.

More Info

DMZ, 500 DAYS RECORD with Presenter LEE MIN HO
☞ Period: July 7 – August 31, 2017, 10:00-19:00 (Operating without closed days)
☞ Venue: MBC Headquarters 1F, 267, Seongam-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
☞ Directions: Digital Media City Station (Seoul Subway Line 6, Gyeongui-jungang Line, Airport Railroad), Exit 9. Walk approx. 13min.
☞ Admission: Free
☞ MBC website: www.imbc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)

Information courtesy of MBC

Source http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/AKR/FU_EN_15.jsp?cid=2501466

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Wow !!! Bounty Hunters will be broadcast on Turkish ATV tonight.  :D   @leeminhosny

ATV FB updated :
(Google translation)

A thrilling action ...
# Award winners tonight at 22.15 # ATV!

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. Lucky his Turkish fans that they could get to watch the movie on their TVs tonight.....:tongue:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170804 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

be24e910gy1fi7dkrfvqtj20ku112awh.jpg

be24e910gy1fi7dl2k90gj20ku112x2m.jpg

be24e910gy1fi7dlpolhoj20ku112azt.jpg

cr as tagged

*** gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures! LMH is back to wearing black..... :tongue:

4 hours ago, Claudia Ximena said:

hey guys why are his eyes swollen.. ?? I am not sure but to me they look swollen? hope he is well he looks thinner 

Hi Claudia Ximena, I always notice them ever since he started his MS. I guess LMH isn't really adjusted to waking up early or might be he has an eye irritation that's why the swollen right now is more visible especially the lids. Usually eye irritation is caused by allergies, if appropriate. Or might be he has an eye fatigue due to playing games in his mobile or surfing on the net - hahaha. He has all the time now in the world to do this - hahaha. But, isn't it that he really most of the time has puffy eyes? Maybe he has overconsumption of salt, which causes fluid retention.  Sinus problem is also a cause for this - or inherited facial features.  Many people have puffy eyes because this trait simply runs in the family. In this case, we will need to learn to live with the look - hahaha :D

12 hours ago, Myhun said:

off work 030817

Reveal hidden contents

DGS_HsaUIAAex_o.jpg

cr Minoz_pimxin

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the photos. IDK why I can't view all of them yesterday. And thanks God, I'm able to view them now. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 2017/8/4 at 6:51 AM, Claudia Ximena said:

hey guys why are his eyes swollen.. ?? I am not sure but to me they look swollen? hope he is well he looks thinner 

About Minho's eyes, they look swollen, but actually, he has "lying silkworm" (臥蠶 in Chinese, sorry I don't know what is the correct English to say that) under his eyes, not eye bags. A man or woman with "lying silkworm" is very charming because his/her eyes seem to be smiling. And in Chinese physiognomy, "lying silkworm" is represented wisdom, good luck, and beauty.

The picture in Spoiler, 1st is eye bag, 2nd is "lying silkworm", 3rd is normal.

Spoiler

1371467749-1003554362_l.jpg

Minho has beautiful "lying silkworm" under his eyes, maybe his face is covered by mask now, thus his "lying silkworm" looks more obvious.

005vm6FYgy1fi7i6h6pxhj30go0m93zz.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 12