Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

32 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 I know :bawling:!!! I miss seeing him so much! It's crazy how not seeing him for a week and a half feels like a decade. Hahahaha.

Does anyone know why he's heading to Thailand? 

Aww, i miss him too, so now I am rewatching LOTBS starting from Epi.1 and 2 Director's cuts. They are fully subbed now in VIKI. 

K-Minoz say he's there to shoot a CF but not sure which one. I did see some tweets with #Eider. That's unusual as he has shot all of his Eider CFs down under.  

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain

Oh hello there handsome, long time no see. Though its only been over a week but seems like ages. Its for eider? Ever since I followed him, he always has a shoot for eider on February but to NZ and not BKK. He's well rested dont u guys think? And new shades. It suits him.

those innisfree stills are to die for by the way :heart:

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

@Myhun those lucky fans. He shook their hands and he said "hi" directly to the girl shooting the second video you posted. 

yes, they are so lucky, I use google translate to translate what she wrote in her caption,

Thank you, Ouba shook hands with me! Thank you every time you have to respond! Thank you 빠 이. Good gentle Ouba sound than I am a hundred times gentle!

maybe @gtLmh0622 can translate it better:)

more pics:heart:

C4BUfglUMAEQaU2.jpg

i miss his bodyguard too:tongue:

C4BWKyNUcAA0VtE.jpg

C4BV5c3UcAIXX1Y.jpg

Spoiler

C4BUfgmUoAExgE7.jpg

C4BUfgnUcAAwYE6.jpg

C4BWKyOVcAAyp16.jpg

C4BE0SqUcAAnIZr.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

@Myhun thanks for the translation. He's certainly kind and warm. He never fails to make us proud to be his fan.

Exactly. Here's another proof

Lee Min Ho Personally Chose a Fan’s Wedding Day and Sent Her a Wedding Gift

Idols are known for being dedicated to their fans and delivering varying degrees of fan-service, but what Lee Min Ho did for one of his fans went above and beyond what anyone expected

Lee Min Ho’s thoughtful gesture for one of his fans is resurfacing with the tagline of “legendary fan-service”. Back in 2015, a fan attended Lee Min Ho’s fan signing and approached him carrying a single piece of paper. On that piece of paper were 3 potential wedding dates, and she asked the actor to choose one.

Spoiler
lee-min-ho_1458664773_leeminho3.jpg The wedding invitation that was sent to Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho sent a flower wreath congratulating the newly-wed couple that said, “Please be happy and live well”. Upon seeing the wreath, the bride almost fainted.

lee-min-ho_1458664773_leeminho4.jpg The flower wreath Lee Minho sent on her wedding day.

Fans were impressed with Lee Min Ho’s kindness, saying “The rumor that stars read every piece of fan mail they receive is true…” and “That warm and polite message, it’s just like Lee Min Ho.”

Source: Dispatch

Read full article here with pictures. (Sorry I can't fix the pix in the spoiler. Don't know why they didn't show, Gotta go now. Talk to you guys later)

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/lee-min-ho-personally-chose-fans-wedding-day-sent-wedding-gift/

• Like 6