Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

24 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@willenette dear, like you... I'm beyond excited for this drama. LMH never fail to amazed me with all his previous dramas. His acting skill is superb! but of course, you know exactly who's my first and only love...hehe!

More handsome caps...

Chellsee, of course, I know, dear - hahaha - Anyone who's familiar in here could tell who's your bias just by looking at your avatar. :P All of us here are excited now for LMH's upcoming drama.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

gifs of LOTBS making film :

Reveal hidden contents

cr 乐视影业LeFans

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the gifs. NICE. As what I've said some days back here that I want to see the comedic parts of this drama because I want to see LMH trying on some comedy. I feel that he's quite stiff on this part but I'm sure he could pull this off. About chemistry between LMH & JJH, it's not really a big issue to bother me as long as the drama gets as much buzz. Can't wait until this drama airs. :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

YT version: LOTBS Making Film - Script Reading

Chellsee, thanks for sharing the clip. It's so NICE to watch LMH in his candid moment. So far, we've seen (3) teasers already for this upcoming drama & I'm still crazy excited for the next one, in case there is.....at least before the pilot EP. I love all the teasers with different versions : The 1st teaser was all about a mermaid and an old era man, and the 2nd teaser you will see the mermaid having legs and she was inside a con man’s/LMH's closet. Now in the released 3rd teaser you will see an old era Lee Min Ho wearing hanbok who is like an official. :P

• Like 3