Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

51 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@willenette my pleasure to share... I love the word you use "YUMMY"... LOL. :lol:

****I'm very careful when I post because hubby is checking once in a while. Hahaha!

Fan edit via jenny.

Chellsee, really? Your husband is so supportive of what you love doing, like being busy sharing on this site & being a fangirl to both LMH & SIG - hahaha :P

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Are Hilariously Adorable In New “The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Teaser

Jun Ji Hyun Lee Min Ho

The teaser starts out with a gorgeous view of the sea as Jun Ji Hyun watches over Lee Min Ho, saying, “You won’t remember me anymore. But you’re pretty. You shine. Near your eyes.”

Lee Min Ho

Jun Ji Hyun 1

The video continues with scene cuts of hilarious behavior from Jun Ji Hyun as Lee Min Ho says phrases such as “Who are you!” “What is this mess,” and “Are you…acting shy right now?

Then the teaser cuts to Jun Ji Hyun trying to fight off Lee Min Ho from the closet. After getting kicked in the chest, Lee Min Ho says, “You hit a person when they’re not looking? How dare you look at me with those round eyes! I’m not the type to go easy on you just cause you’re a girl.” But then Jun Ji Hyun kicks him again, causing him to fly out and hit a chair!

Lee Min Ho 1

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” airs its first episode on November 16, 10 p.m. KST. You can watch it exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/25/lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun-hilariously-adorable-in-new-legend-blue-sea-teaser/

• Like 11

Oh my Lord, the 2nd teaser threw me off...in the opposite direction....and I love it!!! Chingus, we're in for a rollercoaster of emotions!!! I'm so happy that LMH and JJH look and feel more than great together.  Can't wait for the romantic scenes, too. 

Im so intrigued by this scene---him in a bathrobe (yum!) and his coat on her, and zero-space between them. No more apple boxes finally---their height difference is perfect!  :P

Cvm_XkzWIAAZjEY?format=jpg&name=large

And this....I see Choi Yeong and I wanna cry :wub:

e3970d78jw1f94sltfuidj20lc0k00xh.jpg

cr CafeMocha

So far, everyone's expectations about this drama seem to be met. It's scaring me a bit for I have yet to watch a really perfect drama. God, just this once, make this THE ONE!!! :astonished:

• Like 10

Both teasers make me think that the sageuk part (or at least where LMH is gonna be in) will only be 10% of the drama. Does anyone feel the same? I like sageuk so I'm hoping for more LMH in Joseon era.

Another fan art. Minoz are inspired!!! 

64441a2fgw1f94zxzz6u2j20m824rk9q.jpg

cr Flyminho 

Some are saying that the floral PJ top will go the way of the fluffy pink cashmere of Heirs, but I like it (well, I liked KT's fluffy pink sweater so I may be the minority) :)

• Like 11