Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, willenette said:

What's going on?? Message?? Really?? Which Message????
Are you drinking alcohol??Are you drunk? ?

Lee Min Ho WON
Lee Min Ho Wax figurine will be at Alive Stars Museum Ancol, Jakarta INDONESIA

Final Result :

1. Lee Min Ho (K-Actor)
2. Park Shin Hye (K-Actress)
3. G Dragon (K-Idol) Male
4. Yoona (K-Idol) Female
5. Jackie Chan (Chinese Actor)
6. Seokarno (the first President of Indonesia)
7. Lionel Messi (Footballer)

final%20result.jpg

This vote happened last month.. ofcourse LMH Won , among others

vottttttttttttt.jpg

Indonesia News : Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, G Dragon, Yoona Wax figurine will be at Alive Stars Museum Ancol, Jakarta INDONESIA

source: http://lifestyle.dreamers.id/article/50145/asyik-museum-di-ancol-akan-kedatangan-patung-lilin-4-selebriti-korea-ini

ancol.jpg

• Like 6

My take on the drama since I have been silent for awhile now. 

This news hit me from the left field because I was thinking Minho'iss could leave us once and for all into the army which is a long time as 2-yrs is like 100-yrs when waiting especially for Minho. I think it would be crazy empty when he enlists not only for fans but also for detractors because they will have no one to play with and go full blown discussions with.

Now that being said then the drama news and all of sudden put us back to BOF euphoria and this time with a different actress which could be very interesting and really want to see a BOF like drama and tbh I want it to be rollercoaster, triangles, struggling etc etc to bring the best out of both of him because Gu Jun-pyo had to struggle alot. 

And Oh yeah I want him to be arrogant:wub:

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho's new movie Bounty Hunters releases first trailer and holds press conference

f70eacca-96d3-4924-9322-47d77186e6ad.png

Lee Min Ho's new movie Bounty Hunters is ready for release. The popular star attended the movie's press conference in Beijing on April 13. We have photos and videos from the event, and we also have the exciting trailer filled with thrilling action. Check it out!

The press conference event for Bounty Hunters was named 一諾千金, literally translated as "A promise is worth a thousand pieces of gold," which means, "A promise is forever."

As promised, here is the action-filled trailer:

Guess what! We also have the full video of the press conference, although it isn't subtitled. I'll do my best to point out interesting tidbits.

For Lee Min Ho fans, you can go straight to time code 23:33 when he enters the stage.

Did you notice that Lee Min Ho switched places with co-star Tiffany Tang (Tang Yan)? He originally was placed in the center, accompanied by Tiffany Tang on one side and Wallace Chung on the other, but he moved to the side so that Tiffany would stand in the center. He's a true gentleman!

a1a3f9b8-f312-40ac-861e-6378807c25e7.png

Lee Min Ho and famous Hong Kong singer-actor Wallace Chung play brothers in Bounty Hunters. Lee Min Ho explained that Wallace's character does the planning, and his character carries out the plan and has a lot of action scenes. He also said his fight scene with Cat, played by Tiffany, was the first time he had a fight scene with an actress, and both of them felt nervous and practiced a lot. But he added that they also joked a lot while practicing fights.

Wallace said the car chases were particularly memorable. He also praised Lee Min Ho for studying hard at his Chinese pronunciation. Lee Min Ho surprised everyone by speaking Chinese in their first scene together.

The two "male gods" were asked to pose in a variety of moods for the photographers. 

Aren't they cute?

South Korean director Shin Tae Ra, well-known for movies My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent and Runway Cop,said he was very pleased with the new movie and the actors' performances. The film also co-stars Karena Ng and Louis Fan.

Bounty Hunters is scheduled to be released in early June in China.

Are you excited?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-new-movie-bounty-hunters-releases-1st-trailer-and-holds-press-conference/

• Like 11

Hi Soompi. I was supposed to make MVs put lost my laptop with almost 3 finished MVs with Minho but hack I guess I have to download all my programs again. I'm actully working on his upcoming drama and it looks like there is alot of materiel on the internet. 

Since I can't deliver one. just gonna repost my last one for these who didn't see it.The new one is coming soon:blush::heart: Pics of young teen minho enjoy.

Cough subscribe Channel COUGH!! 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20160418 :     hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

Reveal hidden contents

43f1fcfbjw1f32judxtm0j21kw2dcwq8.jpg

43f1fcfbjw1f32juk5aw5j21kw28ntnv.jpg

43f1fcfbjw1f32juo01lyj21kw2dc4b2.jpg

43f1fcfbjw1f32ju3flzhj21kw2dcan7.jpg

43f1fcfbjw1f32jtrwrnrj21ay1zvqgp.jpg

And his sexy ankle :

cr Ladyboss

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the photos. LMH really shines in leather jacket & of course matching it with skinny jeans. I love seeing him wearing jeans that are fitted on him. For me, men’s jeans should be an investment piece. I could see some photos here that many fans gathered again at the airport to see him. About that "sexy ankle" - it is indeed + LMH has a good taste in sneakers/shoes. It’s a well-known fact that one of the 1st things a woman will notice about a man is, well, their footwear game. Seriously, when I look at all his photos aside from his get-up I always look at his shoes. I appreciate that he knows what kind of footwear compliments his personal style.  Overall, his choices are always NICE & CLASSY.  I just love his style. There’s something so effortless and seductive about his casual look all the time. I call it sexy. LMH knows how to look great without trying too hard. He knows how to have fun with his style and not take himself too seriously. It certainly shows. :P

• Like 5

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's first rendezvous

2016/04/19 | 8127 views | 2 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo715504.jpg

Another 'Avengers' drama is coming and it's written by Park Ji-eun who also wrote "My Love from the Star".

According to several sources, Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho are likely to be in this drama. Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho are Hallyu stars who are popular in China and Asia for "My Love from the Star" and "The Heirs". If they decide to go with the drama, their appearance alone will be a tremendous attraction.

It's the first time Jeon Ji-hyeon is reuniting with Park Ji-eun since "My Love from the Star", but this is the first time Lee Min-ho is meeting Park Ji-eun.

Park Ji-eun is hard at work with the script. The synopsis hasn't come out yet. The director of the drama is currently in search but it's likely to become Jin Hyeok from SBS who worked on "Master's Sun".

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20160413 Incheon Airport :

Reveal hidden contents

aed82facjw1f32hmjf1hpj20rs15oalm.jpg

aed82facjw1f32hmc9wycj20rs15otkk.jpg

aed82facjw1f32hm53nirj20rs15o15j.jpg

aed82facjw1f32hluk1urj215o0rrn0z.jpg

aed82facjw1f32hlscn0pj20rs15oqfy.jpg

cr minoz_peace

12 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20160416 Gimpo Airport :

cr emi117

gtLmh, thanks for sharing these airport photos. Wahhh.......I fangirl LMH here, huh?  I’m loving them! And LMH looking good in those photos. Even in his eyewear - love the frames!  He looks HOT!  :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Another 'Avengers' drama is coming and it's written by Park Ji-eun who also wrote "My Love from the Star".

According to several sources, Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho are likely to be in this drama. Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho are Hallyu stars who are popular in China and Asia for "My Love from the Star" and "The Heirs". If they decide to go with the drama, their appearance alone will be a tremendous attraction.

It's the first time Jeon Ji-hyeon is reuniting with Park Ji-eun since "My Love from the Star", but this is the first time Lee Min-ho is meeting Park Ji-eun.

Park Ji-eun is hard at work with the script. The synopsis hasn't come out yet. The director of the drama is currently in search but it's likely to become Jin Hyeok from SBS who worked on "Master's Sun".

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this here. Strong buzz at the moment but I really hope this will materialize because I love the genre, it's rom-com. As far as I remember that last January, it was reported that Lee Min Ho was considering a new drama from this scriptwriter. And I remember that his agency confirmed the news and said that the script was being considered with the highest priority.  I really hope that he's going to return to dramaland this year after his movie, BH. I wish he's going to work with JJH. In case, this will be such a delicious combination!  Although, for me, it really doesn't matter who actress will be the leading lady for his drama but in case they could work together it will be a fantastic pairing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here - I'm excited about seeing Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun together. Wait & see!  :P

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this here. Strong buzz at the moment but I really hope this will materialize because I love the genre, it's rom-com. As far as I remember that last January, it was reported that Lee Min Ho was considering a new drama from this scriptwriter. And I remember that his agency confirmed the news and said that the script was being considered with the highest priority.  I really hope that he's going to return to dramaland this year after his movie, BH. I wish he's going to work with JJH. In case, this will be such a delicious combination!  Although, for me, it really doesn't matter who actress will be the leading lady for his drama but in case they could work together it will be a fantastic pairing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here - I'm excited about seeing Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun together. Wait & see!  :P

I'm excited aswell to see what Park Ji-eun will do with this pairing and hey count me in:blush:

any dates targetted with this drama

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Thanks for sharing. First time finding out in this thread just now

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622 and @jazreen17:  an obsession with his ankle?!  lol:D  Looks like he has a blister.  Now you guys have me staring at his ankle!  lol

Any idea of his schedule?  

An obession with everything:wub: 

I don't think that anything is annouced yet on his schedule because I haven't seen anything

• Like 1