Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

A minor correction to one translation posted by @gtLmh0622 as the translator (十二月的苏打雨 ) mistranslated one of the item and she posted an updated translation later. (Credit updated translation to Weibo/娜娜小姐r)

^^^^

Q: When did you think that “Now I have become famous”?

MH: To be honest, I always believe that I would be famous. The first time I was given a van that was when I felt the beginning of my popularity. While filming “Boys Over Flowers” I received lots of love from fans and was given a van, I could feel then that I was famous.

Spoiler

12540569_997283416998947_833279706616818

12472678_997286400331982_424696037215559

credit: minoz_peace

• Like 9

7 hours ago, jazreen17 said:

Who is this lucky fan

This very lucky fan is @Anna_LeeMinHo, K-Minoz and one of the regulars whose photos we enjoy (be it LMH at airport or event). Very lucky because she also got a backhug/selfie with LMH same time last year at the Guess-sponsored GB pre-screening. She posted that she's looking forward to their next encounter in 2017 ;) Some people just have all the luck, don't they? 

I like the fact that the concert was indeed Minoz World/ Mansion with so many countries represented. And that the organizers made available real-time translations (for the live audience) in English, Chinese and Japanese. 

005ArIIwgw1f02z3eyd24j30no0zgqb2.jpg

@Mosquito @gtLmh0622 Thank you so much for the translations. Judging from the videos, uri Minho looked so casually confident on stage that, if we didn't know any better, he could be mistaken as a seasoned variety show host! His rapport and chemistry  with his Minoz are so evident. Nothing looked rehearsed or scripted and his natural characteristics that we've come to know--reserved, child-like, honest, straightforward and funny---were all there for all to see. 

005ArIIwgw1f02z3hs0qfj30pt12rajr.jpg

I'm also inclined to think that he has a specific drama on hand already.  Unlike before, he did not say he wished, but this time he said he would definitely be in, a drama this year. Nonetheless, as I hate being disappointed, I shall not buy a membership just yet on Viki or Dramafever until I know for sure ;)

Looking forward to more trans of LMH's dialogues and to the Yokohama leg of the Talk Concert. 

005ArIIwgw1f02z3u2b09j30qo1487gd.jpg

pics cr Minami 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Mosquito said:

A minor correction to one translation posted by @gtLmh0622 as the translator (十二月的苏打雨 ) mistranslated one of the item and she posted an updated translation later. (Credit updated translation to Weibo/娜娜小姐r)

^^^^

Q: When did you think that “Now I have become famous”?

MH: To be honest, I always believe that I would be famous. The first time I was given a van that was when I felt the beginning of my popularity. While filming “Boys Over Flowers” I received lots of love from fans and was given a van, I could feel then that I was famous.

Reveal hidden contents

12540569_997283416998947_833279706616818

credit: minoz_peace

Thanks for correcting this and I was about to ask about this cuz it seemed like he said something important example I didn't get the ''when I was on the boat'' part lmao I was thinking okay really there was a boat they had to ride on?

• Like 1