Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Annyeong, Minoz! :D

LMH at LAX heading back to Seoul 20150710

73db72ffjw1etya06zx6bj20fy0sgmzu.jpg

Happy to see that this "tourist" knows where to get the best burger in town----my fave, IN N' OUT! :lol:

Is that a strawberry shake you're having, babe? :wub:

73db72ffjw1etya08em8oj20g00sgju1.jpg

Lucky MiuMiu1120--she got a beautiful sweet smile all for herself :blink: [I remember her beautiful stan photos of him surfing during Heirs filming]

73db72ffjw1etya0815w3j20g00sggnl.jpg

Yes, you definitely look slimmer and body-ready for Bounty Hunter, love! %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

73db72ffjw1etya07beebj20fy0sgwhi.jpg

cr as tagged via wenroad WB

• Like 9

Guest twingals

It seems like he didn't stay in Los angels but outside of LA city some where in the desert

Is this the exact hotel used for The Heirs with Park Shin  Hye? I just totally missed him surfing in my city HB yesterday....haha! That kiosk is where we start our practice run. He must have great memories in my town to take the time to travel 45 minutes out of the LA area. There are numerous LA beaches but he preferred to surf our great beach! Haha ! Just a proud local.:)

Edited by twingals
add post

@

I would definitely love to see that version, but why don't the chinese just sell it online instead of holding on to that. I believe it would sell fairly good on any market as blu-rays or DVDs. Yh I saw that comment. but what the movie never touched on for me was that his right hand man betrayed him on the train in that last scene 

@eation, I don't believe he was betrayed by his right hand man.

Is this the exact hotel used for The Heirs with Park Shin  Hye? I just totally missed him surfing in my city HB yesterday....haha! That kiosk is where we start our practice run. He must have great memories in my town to take the time to travel 45 minutes out of the LA area. There are numerous LA beaches but he preferred to surf our great beach! Haha ! Just a proud local.:)

Yes, I believe you are right. It is the hotel where they spent the night after the car was damaged in the desert road. He is going down memory lane to some of the Heirs locations.

So anyone here from LA managed to see him during his LA vacation? At Huntington Beach or anywhere else?

Guest roshinip

Good morning chingus, 2015. 07. 11-LMH at LAX airport heading to Korea :)

My photos and text got duplicated and I received a message saying that your post have been merged :w00t: and then I corrected it

11666200_847426025340893_249139170983758

11738027_847425935340902_877393138500833

11713663_847425918674237_138704115639936

1610957_1108438232517016_585871618778785

11665714_1108438492516990_18196029346120

11705194_10153478055464931_5329242951307

Cr owners

@Geolyvseven 

The article you mentioned above is actually NOT related with your point "Lee Min Ho is a government Official now. he is hired as the ambassador of tourism to save the countries economy. because of the mers crisis there is lack of tourism and LMH is brought in to bring them back" if the quoted part is what you really want to share here.

The article mentioned Minho, but it mentioned his name to criticize the new policies brought by the government for repeating the previous similar policies only to change the name of a star. If you understood that the article mentioned Minho in a good intention, you've got it all wrong. Actually, that article intended only to criticize the government policies and Minho's name was just dragged into it.

So I would like to politely ask you to delete the rough translation of the article and the link. And if the google translation of an article is everything you have, I would like to recommend you not to share here because it is prone to be misleading like this.

Starhaus has not yet published the confirmation. Therefore, I guess the government wants to use Minho's popularity to attract overseas tourists in Asia for boosting the currently MERS-inflicted tourism industry, but we don't know yet whether Minho will accept this proposal or not.

So let's just wait and see how it will unfold.

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 4

Guest Eation

The 8th conference for enhancing trade and investment (again I don't know the exact official term of this government organization) adopted several measures for boosting Korean tourism industry currently depressed from MERS.

Can you guess what one of them is?

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=011&aid=0002709534

To make a TV commercial film for promoting tourism in Korea targeted for the Chinese region.

And according to the article, the model for this CF will be none other than Lee Min Ho.

Congrats Minho~

I thought you posted an identical article yesterday and post 

Edited by Eation

Hello Minoz~

Its been a long time since my last post and I miss spazzing and reading updates here. I know some of you doesn't know me anymore hehehe. Special shoutout to my Be-pu Ilwoo_eain:wub:miss you much hehehe

I was drooling when I saw Min Ho's topless 4 selca aigoo that was really HOT, so MinHo is already on his way home? Have a safe flight my dear MinHo and please have a good rest when you got home okay?

Will try my best to read and post some updates and some crazy comments here when I have time.

• Like 2

@Eation

I don't know what you meant with the 'identical' article.

I didn't deny the government plans to use Minho as a TV CF model for promoting tourism industry in Korea.

That article I requested to be deleted was about the criticism about those policies proposed by the 8th conference for enhancing trade and investment overall and it wasn't exactly about the Minho CF. Minho's name was just dragged into it as an example. So it was not worth being shared here in my opinion.

And articles and news clips about the government plan to use Minho as a TV CF model came out but Minho's agency hasn't published anything about it on his side yet.

If you see that article is identical with my post, I don't know what I can do to help you to understand. Just blame my poor English proficiency.

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 5

From LG official Weibo account:

voting for new avatar : http://vote.weibo.com/poll/136114334

@gtLmh0622

can you please share when you have the time more details about the avatar voting?

I tried to translate it but not much luck.

thank you chingu.

I found that LG Weibo account only showed contents to those had Weibo accounts.
You may register an account at http://www.weibo.com/signup/signup.php

And the following are the procedure to register :

Actually I'm not sure what you may see in your PC, because the website sometimes jumped to weibo Taiwan main page automatically according to my ip address. Sometimes it remained at China main page, so I'm not sure what you may see. 

If you see the page already in English, then I think you may register without difficulty.
If you see the Chinese page like this , you may change it to English at the right bottom.

005Uf2zYgw1etyod7fpnyj31400p0tc7.jpg

After you select English, it will ask you for sure, please click "yes" :

005Uf2zYgw1etyod8jzcmj31400p0q60.jpg

Then the web page become English, if I am transferred to Taiwan site, the word "Mobile" should be "Email", because China people need to verify A-code on mobile phone, but overseas people can register with email. I am not sure you will see "Mobile" or "Email" .  If it shows "mobile" like following picture, you may click the blue words.

005Uf2zYgw1etyod60wtaj31400p0juz.jpg

And if you unfortunately like me that it is no reaction after you click the blue words (you are thought as a local China person, must register by mobile phone), maybe you may try the web site of Weibo TWN: http://www.weibo.com/signup/mobile.php?lang=zh-tw&from=twweibo

I know it's very complicated, but I believe that @pixie0622 has a Weibo account.
Maybe @pixie0622 can verify the correct web page to register an account.      zy_org.gif

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho Enjoys the Surf and Sun at Former “The Heirs” Filming Location in New Photos

Lee Min Ho Enjoys the Surf and Sun at Former “The Heirs” Filming Location in New Photos

Lee Min Ho has shared some new photos in which he looks like he’s reenacting a scene from his hit 2013 drama “The Heirs“!

The superstar posted two new pics on his Instagram on July 10 of himself on Huntington Beach, California, which was one of the filming locations for the drama. It seems that he’s currently taking a trip through memory lane by vacationing there while he’s in California, reportedly for a shoot with ELLEmagazine.

Back in 2013 when he was filming “The Heirs,” Lee Min Ho had arrived in California earlier than the rest of the crew to practice surfing, as it was his character Kim Tan’s hobby.

On a photo of himself carrying a surfboard, he writes as the caption, “#huntington #theheirs #tani #aftertwoyears #surfing.”

leeminho2

On a shot of him wandering through town in sunglasses looking fresh out of the ocean, he also adds the tag “#tourist.”

Lee Min Ho is currently preparing to film the blockbuster “Bounty Hunters.”

Source (1)

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/10/lee-min-ho-enjoys-the-surf-and-sun-at-former-the-heirs-filming-location-in-new-photos/ 

Hello Minoz~

Its been a long time since my last post and I miss spazzing and reading updates here. I know some of you doesn't know me anymore hehehe. Special shoutout to my Be-pu Ilwoo_eain:wub:miss you much hehehe

I was drooling when I saw Min Ho's topless 4 selca aigoo that was really HOT, so MinHo is already on his way home? Have a safe flight my dear MinHo and please have a good rest when you got home okay?

Will try my best to read and post some updates and some crazy comments here when I have time.

Hi bepu! Long time no see hehehe..Welcome back! :D  I miss you and other Minoz sis that used to spazz with me here before..I'm glad we're still connected to each other through SNS..Love you all! :wub:

HANDSOMENESS OVERLOAD!! :w00t:

Edited by ilwoo_aein