Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I am going crazy with the news that LMH is coming LA, I got the news earlier on a Fb group for LA Minoz he is supposedly doing a photo shoot for Elle Korea I am not sure where exactly and how long he will be here . Once I find out Ill help keep you all informed :) ... Omg I really hope I get a chance to see LMH in the flesh hopefully my heart can withstand such gorgeousness 

• Like 6

I am going crazy with the news that LMH is coming LA, I got the news earlier on a Fb group for LA Minoz he is supposedly doing a photo shoot for Elle Korea I am not sure where exactly and how long he will be here . Once I find out Ill help keep you all informed :) ... Omg I really hope I get a chance to see LMH in the flesh hopefully my heart can withstand such gorgeousness 

So, did you catch him at the airport ? Several minoz were there and even shook hands with our boy.. so lucky !

11695876_853788238047674_91774370088950811666131_853781848048313_792042091808078

• Like 6

Guest roshinip

I'm really hoping and waiting to see fan accounts like this from our own Soompi Minoz

11701029_1601362273470309_15650778588442

Cr owners

There is someone screamed in Chinese: "So thin, OMG !!!"

And according to Heartmino (she took above video), Minho took off the mask after he got in the car, his face was shining, she stood in front of the car, saw his face clearly, she waved her hand to Minho, and Minho also waved hand to her. She didn't took the picture because she got faint by his handsome after saw his face. 

hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 3

There is someone screamed in Chinese: "So thin, OMG !!!"

And according to Heartmino (she took above video), Minho took off the mask after he got in the car, his face was shining, she stood in front of the car, saw his face clearly, she waved her hand to Minho, and Minho also waved hand to her. She didn't took the picture because she got faint by his handsome after saw his face. 

hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

Waaw how sweet. but I noticed more the other video I have to rewatch that one