Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic

I think I've found extra pictorial package that comes with the Gangnam Blues DVD but they are charging extra for it

Guest Hydrogenic

I think I've found extra pictorial package that comes with the Gangnam Blues DVD but they are charging extra for it

Do you have a link? 

http://www.yesasia.com/us/lee-min-ho-gangnam-blues-commemoration-pictorial/1038398787-0-0-0-en/info.html

Smh.. Thats the same link as CallieP.. :D

oops. sorry i didn't saw that but if i find something i will PM you :sweatingbullets:

Do you have a link? 

http://www.yesasia.com/us/lee-min-ho-gangnam-blues-commemoration-pictorial/1038398787-0-0-0-en/info.html

Ah !!!! 96-page Photobook !!!
Now I can not decide I should buy this one or buy the Blu-Ray one.     lxhhaojiong_org.giflxhhaojiong_org.gif

• Like 1

Love his total look in this PEPSI TVC (taken in-between his GB filming)

lovea_org.gif

e3970d78gw1etjkjziv6vg20bo06ju0x.gif

His high-flying stunts! kl_org.gif

e3970d78gw1etjkjrt1l4g20bo06kx0f.gif

That he did with a little help from a mini trampoline! vil-bravo.gif

e3970d78gw1etjkk59nuug20bo06ke81.gif

It helped that he's got those long nimble legs, too! :D

e3970d78gw1etjkkmfacyg20bo06kkjl.gif

cr minojennalee via jennylin83_MZ

• Like 11

Now that everyone's waiting for our bb's next public appearance, some MInoz are using the time to organize their pictures and have posted some "new" gems.

Sharing some of the ones I like which I haven't seen before...

...like this heia_org.gif

79cb95e3jw1etjlfe9ctfj20zr18gtei.jpg

...and this:  "Need wifi, Mino~ya?" laugh.gif

ec178661jw1etirl21nqej20xc1e0gvt.jpg

And this.  Of course, there's no mistaking whose glorious, fabulous legs these are lxhtouxiao_org.gif

69db869bgw1etiss8i78gj20w90w97a8.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 8

Do you have a link? 

oops. sorry i didn't saw that but if i find something i will PM you :sweatingbullets:

Hahah! its okay. But i might print something myself and make it a poster or just make a poster

Edited by Geolyvseven

Do you have a link? 

Hi hydrogenic, I also got my copy from YesAsia. Unfortunately, I still haven't watched it since I'm just finishing the drama I'm currently watching. So, it will be next in line..... :lol:

Seems that something's a-happening tonight in China.  Maybe chingu @gtLmh0622 can help us decipher?

cr 跳车妹 wb

The variety show had used Minho's name for promoting, said Minho was the spokesperson of this show's sponsor, so he would attend this program and his over ten million dollars appearance money would be paid by the sponsor.   
Starhaus already denied that Minho would attend this program.
And now it's clear that Yadea is the sponsor of this program.

• Like 1

Seems that something's a-happening tonight in China.  Maybe chingu @gtLmh0622 can help us decipher?

cr 跳车妹 wb

The variety show had used Minho's name for promoting, said Minho was the spokesperson of this show's sponsor, so he would attend this program and his over ten million dollars appearance money would be paid by the sponsor.   
Starhaus already denied that Minho would attend this program.
And now it's clear that Yadea is the sponsor of this program.

Thank you much @gtLmh0622 for your response. So that was what it was. Poor Mino. Always being used to generate interest even in projects he knows nothing about. I hope Yadea is compensating him fairly to get involved in this much hype. 

• Like 1