Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Latifah_

Choco is a lady dog. ^^ And the pillow she sat on is one of many presents DC LMH gallery sent to him today.

Minho opened a present for Choco first rather than his.

And we have every reason to be jealous of her. ^^

Thank you for story, Minho and choco very cute >.<

@Latifah_

Choco is a lady dog. ^^ And the pillow she sat on is one of many presents DC LMH gallery sent to him today.

Minho opened a present for Choco first rather than his.

And we have every reason to be jealous of her. ^^

Thank you for story, Minho and choco very cute >.<

I saw on DC gall talk about presents. What is presents they are give to Minho? Do you know? ^^

QUIZ: Which Lee Min Ho drama character is your ultimate oppa?

by KD Bonbon on Mon, Jun 22, 2015

Lee_Min_Ho_Cover_Photo.jpg

In honor of Lee Min Ho's birthday today, take this awesome quiz to determine which of Lee Min Ho's drama characters is your ultimate oppa! Is it strong and loyal Lee Yoon Sung from City Hunter or kind and honest Kim Tan from Heirs? Whichever character you get matched with, you will certainly be a winner!

• Like 1

Guest Hydrogenic

Woodalchis Minoz brings us once again the best Happy birthday video and its creatively done video with all fans around the world participating..

11539587_658715877561273_300093887441345

very Sweet and charming done by Woodalchis Minoz.. :wub:

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Hydrogenic

Argentina Minoz.. Upload beautiful video:wub:

Thanks to everybody who took part of this and after few hours in my place its not anymore his birthday. I never thought a birthday could be this joyful. Good night and take care Soompiers Btw You should all wish our senior and captain Pixie a happy birthday. lets turn the focus on her from here on.. :D peace N love

Edited by Hydrogenic

고마워요 [Thank You] By Lee Min Ho

movie_back_e1-1_zpsdteg3mii.jpg

movie_back_e2-1_zpsodls0wtb.jpg

Woooooooooooooooow.. LMH never stops getting better. heartfelt song

Hi, it's just so NICE & good that he gave this heartfelt gift to his fans who were by his side through thick & thin through all these years. This guy always gives back to his fans - always shows gratitude towards them. This is a meaningful one for his fans & surely they're very happy. LMH always wants to create a memory to his fans. I've seen his IG account & he uploaded so many pictures there, so many gifts given to him by his fans. It's a mountain of gifts...........There was one pic showing him opening them one by one.....Thank you, too LMH for being always so NICE & good towards your fans! :P

• Like 5

WOW, China's top actress and celebrity YANG MI was just announced to have joined the Top 2 Nanshens in "Bounty Hunters".  Daebak! %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

61e7f4aajw1etd96clsdhj20pc0i9dk1.jpg

News from ENT.SINA.COM

And HONG KONG was just added to the list of countries where the cast is expected to film (in addition to SK, China, and Thailand).

Hope that the filming goes smoothly and healthily with Asia's top 3 stars in it.  pray.gif BOUNTY HUNTERS Fighting!!! 

• Like 5

@zinnia Thank you for sharing the real translation of LMH's acceptance speech at Paeksang and for your insights into the deeper meaning of LMH's new song.  hug.gif  There is absolutely no doubt about the strength of the bond between K-Minoz and LMH.  We i-fans can only bask in your reflected devotion and hope that we can share a tiny part of this "affair" that has been running for at least 9 years.  Because LMH is a global star, it may not have been easy for you to "cede" ownership of him.  But as proven by him many times, he always turns to his beloved K-Minoz for solace, advice and strength, and always reserved the best, if not the first, for his K-Minoz.  And thank you, zinnia, for choosing to be a part of this forum as I personally feel that you make it just 2 degrees of separation with uri Minho.  :wub:

Love this shot.  Both birthday celebrants (I recall Choco was a birthday gift to him so they have since celebrated the same bday) in total sync :lol: although Choco seems to be better-dressed (is LMH still in his boxers?) :rolleyes:

6a165c19jw1etdpz5f63mj20og0n6acb.jpg

This is what makes LMH so loved---he's real, spontaneous, and wacky when it comes to his interaction and communication with his fans!  I don't believe that he'll grow old in our eyes, ever! hearta_org.gif

Read that his SNS update was #1 in Weibo yesterday (although I can't find the nes article now). And his tweet trended in several countries, too.   

#1 in Weibo (real-time)

CIG1UwrUEAA2cuQ.jpg

b01256c8jw1etdvxg65crj213u111do9.jpg

Edited by pixie0622
added info
  • Like 9

@Pixie Happy birthday wish good health and joy. 

This news is exciting, because Yang Mi is truely famous in China. these 3 have 100mio weibo followers combined so this film has great Chinese domestic success chance and what is outside of China is On LMH International fans. The cast already shows the ambitions of raymond wong and expected from a man with that kind of wealth to go big or nothing.

I'm even more excited for this movie now and congrats to Yang Mi she will get more exposure in Asia and LMH will benefit from her as well his weibo is on fire because of her confirmation already. The new tag team and I wish them all the success on this project.

• Like 4

고마워요 [Thank You] By Lee Min Ho

movie_back_e1-1_zpsdteg3mii.jpg

movie_back_e2-1_zpsodls0wtb.jpg

Woooooooooooooooow.. LMH never stops getting better. heartfelt song

Hi, it's just so NICE & good that he gave this heartfelt gift to his fans who were by his side through thick & thin through all these years. This guy always gives back to his fans - always shows gratitude towards them. This is a meaningful one for his fans & surely they're very happy. LMH always wants to create a memory to his fans. I've seen his IG account & he uploaded so many pictures there, so many gifts given to him by his fans. It's a mountain of gifts...........There was one pic showing him opening them one by one.....Thank you, too LMH for being always so NICE & good towards your fans! :P

I felt the song by just reading the lyrics but can't find english subbed Video just yet, which will even give me more understanding of the song

June 23, 2015

Lee Min-ho a year older

22235858.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho unveiled a song, “Thank You,” for his fans Monday in honor of his birthday. The 28-year-old released the track through his official fan club, Minoz, at midnight as a surprise to his supporters.

Lee personally wrote the lyrics to convey his gratitude to those who have stood by his side since his debut nine years ago.

The melody was created by the music producer Hwang Chan-hee, who previously worked with Lee on the song “My Everything,” released in May 2013.

“My 20s have been more meaningful and joyful thanks to my fans,” the K-pop star said through his talent agency, Starhaus Entertainment.

The actor is scheduled to star in the Asian blockbuster film “Bounty Hunters.”

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1