Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest roshinip

Good morning chingus, wonder who these ladies are, with our Lee Min Ho aka Girls' Minds Hunter;):)

11036991_467904416706478_143712077886342

10464233_836844699732359_345301441202471

Cr owners

LMH birthday poster.. his turning 28 in real age but 29 in korean..

Cr: we are Minoz

Ye, because rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. :P Thanks for sharing this NICE poster. :D

Thanks @roshinip :D Those pics were taken today in Jeju during the grand opening of the LDF store there.  Per news, there were more than 150 VIPs invited to this opening including guests from Japan.  Minoz were certainly not aware of this event and I suppose that LMH was a surprise guest of honor.  Other people with him in the pics are the LDF CEO, Lt. Gov. of Jeju island, Lotte Scholarship Foundation, etc.  

I understand that this magazine sold out as soon as it came out!

005BzQ86gw1et82esa51kj319y1t0ane.jpg

Some of the inside pages :wub:005BzQ86gw1et82em7vppj31kw147tds.jpg

005BzQ86gw1et82eooxc6j319y1t07fl.jpg005BzQ86gw1et82epmw7kj319y1t0gwd.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

Guest roshinip

B’day gifts for Min Ho oppa from Minoz :)

Celebrating his b'day on 22nd June

11403368_413998152125136_809888671272052

10383674_413998442125107_770336757427750

10409520_413998018791816_323683211126507                                                                

Cr owners

Guest Hydrogenic

this was apparently in the news.

[NEWS] Karena Ng stars alongside ‪#‎LeeMinHo‬ in new movie https://sg.news.yahoo.com/karena-ng-stars-alongside-lee-min…

15 Jun - Hong Kong actress Karena Ng will star alongside Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho in Pegasus Motion Picture's new joint-venture film, "The Bounty Hunter".

As reported on Mingpao News, the actress, who is already an artiste under Raymond Wong's Pegasus Entertainment, will be playing a computer expert in the upcoming action comedy film.

"I will not have a fight scene," said the actress. "But I am excited to be able to go to different locations for the shoot, and learn more about different cultures."

Karena also admitted that he has watched Lee's films and dramas, and is looking forward to working with the Korean star for the first time.

However, Karena is not the lead actress of the movie, as the company previously stated that its lead actress will be a mainland star. Angelababy and Tang Wei are among the favourites to play the lead.

The project, to be produced by Hong Kong's Pegasus Motion Pictures, South Korea's Starhaus Entertainment, and Shanghai's Harmonious Entertainment, will begin filming in August at several locations including mainland China, Thailand, South Korea and Hong Kong.

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Hydrogenic

9 Korean actors who transformed from flower boys into manly men

Lee Min Ho

Before: Ah, Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo, the flower boy to end all flower boys...

Lee_Min_Ho_flower_boy.png

After: Lee Min Ho still has some of that flower boy vibe going for him in real life, but there was nothing flowery about his look for Gangnam Blues.

Lee_Min_Ho_gangnam_blues_poster4.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/korean-actors-who-shed-their-flower-boy-image/

Hello guys!!!!:) 

Thank you for all those posts/updates - I had fun catching up with your LMH TONGUE series, POUT series and LMH DIFFERENT FACIAL EXPRESSIONS really.  In doing so however, I also saw my ever heavenly LMH WIFI HAIR in ACTION!!!:D:P  That luscious hair is glorious but when that wifi hair gets "visible" I keep grinning widely, don't know why!!!  Thanks guys for all your efforts - posting and everything ~ 

Now, here comes another new movie from our dear boy ~ something to sweetly look forward to really ~ 

• Like 3

@Maja that 29th number is misleading I had to double check his age.. we are internationals and might view it as legit age which is not. korean hubble and pubbble age is not working for us. he deserves his exact age on the front.. thanks in advance

• Like 1