Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pixie0622 said: Interesting news on the power of LEE MIN HO:
SAMSONITE Marketing recently reported that total RED bags sales rose by 43% in January vs. last year and the "VoV" bags hawked by LMH now known as "Lee Min Ho backpacks" quickly went out of stock setting new sales records in Asia! claps.gif [source Asian Economies SK via China Ajunews
Incidentally, I saw a tweet from a J-Minoz HERE that the Comme Des Garcon sneakers sported by LMH in the Samsonite event went out of stock in Japan a few days after Minho wore it.  I doubt, though, if he was paid to wear it.

"2:32 Minho disagreed with laugh "No, it didn't. Even now I get stress thinking of that time."

A very realistic and logical answer. Who'd expect him to forget something so traumatic that happened to him only 7 years ago? The MC must be living in LALA land it seems! Is this the time he had that major car accident and was hospitalized for a long time? Or was it another incident?

zinnia said:

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 2 by HunkyDory on P. 2391

0:02 The MC said "From now on, this is the last part of the talk concert today." At the word 'the last part' the fans groaned. A few fans shouted 'No~'. The MC appeased them. "As this is the last part, I will prolong it. We prepared 'Lee Min Ho's Analects on the Youth.'"

0:23 The MC continued "Mr Lee Min Ho poured many golden remarks from his past interviews." Minho cut in "Did I? Did I leave golden sayings?" The MC answered jokingly "You left more golden sayings than Mr Kim Je Dong[a famous MC and gagman]."

0:35 The MC said "This is the time we talk about those remarks again."

0:41 The MC introduced "This is the first one. 'Youth is the period when we are seeking for something by many trials and errors.' He said it from one of his past interviews. I wonder when he got this realization." And the fans laughed. The MC continued "Mr Lee Min Ho must have had some trials and errors in the past, didn't you?"

1:04 Minho said "Sure, I did. First of all, youth is the period when I don't even know what I want to do. And when everything is unstable. Psychological aspect, social position and everything is unstable during that period. However, I think that period is all the more attractive because of it. For example, when we watch a drama series, we find the early parts more interesting, don't we? It's the same as we are more attracted to the parts when many things develop in plotwise. When we grow older and look back the past, I think we will remember the most that period when we went through many trials and errors."

1:45 The MC said "I see. What was your biggest trial and error in your life?"

1:50 Minho answered "When I was 20 years old, many things happened to me. I went through the failure in the relationship with my first love and I had to stay in the hospital for a year." The MC cut in "Ah~ when you were hurt." Minho continued "The first thing that I heard from the doctor was that possibly I would not be able to walk again. The moment when I heard it. Those feelings I had in the hospital for that period. And the conflict between my parents. All those things happened to me at the same time at the age of 20. Therefore, I became an aged young man then." [i literally translated what he said. 'An aged young man' means a person who acts and thinks older than his age.]

2:28 The MC said "From a different point of view, when you look back that period, you can say it gave you strength."

2:32 Minho disagreed with laugh "No, it didn't. Even now I get stress thinking of that time."

2:39 The MC said "I see. Anyway, nobody can help those trials and errors. As we undergo them, we should bring ourselves a realization on our own."

It's 2:40 am. I have to hit the sack now. 

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

flower_scrap-128.gif

Happy birthday @zinnia, thank you for your effort to bring Minho closer to us his fans,
we know him better through your wonderful translations, and we are really grateful for that,
hope for more blessing to come for you on your birthday ;)

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

So agree with @pixie0622, he looks really good in all TNGT outfit :x :x

up15.jpg
upload16.jpg
even this nerdy look can't hide his charm  :x
up13.jpg
cr. TNGT

@zinnia

my friends brought  you the flowers can I bring the birthday cake?

birthday cake photo: big birthday cake big_birthday_cake.jpg                          
             Dear Zinnia ,

Happy Birthday  to you .

Wishing you many many meetings with Minho

Guest sarawis

@zinnia @pixie0622 @Mosquito

Thank you all so much for taking time helping with my requests…..and I can learn Korean from different perspectives. That’s both inspiring and encouraging. I just began my Korean course two weeks ago.

Plus Minho Lee is indeed not a superficial idol right?

I love him eve more and I began to love the forum with you guys here.

Have a good day!

Guest sarawis

Specially to @zinnia,

Thank you so much for your translation of Minho’s talk on the talk concert video.

I do love his talk and your translation a lot. They are very valuable to me. Please take more time for rest, try not go to bed too late, as we need you to be with us for a long long time here.

Lastly, Happy Birthday!!!!

Danie_A said:

Forbes Korea Power Celebrity 40

Basic Background (credits to DRAGONLY0915@ONEHALLYU for this part)Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes

@zinnia, thank you very much for translating the Samsonite Red interview. I can see you worked very hard on it. Really appreciate it and have a Happy Birthday! You are still working on the rest right?  Anyway take a rest and enjoy your birthday!

http://www.showbiz-portal.com/2015/03/review-gangnam-blues-tagalized-version.html A good review on GB in the Philippines. "Lee Min-ho is thoroughly convincing as a rising gangster with a cool exterior and emotional core, making his dominant fresh-faced presence felt in every scene."

http://www.raindeocampo.com/2015/03/04/gangnam-blues-lee-min-ho-plays-an-accidental-gangster-in-sineasias-first-tagalized-movie/ Another nice review of GB.. "Acting was superb! All the actors are in tune with their characters. It has a mild hardcore feel in it and a couple of ‘kilig’ moments for the fans of Lee Min Ho. Unusually though, Lee doesn’t have a love interest here in this movie – no female love interest that is. But his love is very much centered towards his adopted family (Gil-Su and Seon-Hye), brother Yong-Ki (Kim Rae Won) and a lot of Southern Seoul’s land titles." "...Over-all, it was a really good film. And if not for the effort of SineAsia to ‘Tagalized’ the film, my review would be slightly different. The topics and discussions in the movie will be very hard to digest if it was only given an English or Filipino subtitles. I love it."