Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

@CallieP - oh no, you can still reply to gifs or images. Normal quoting except taking out the actual images or gifs themselves as they've been posted already. The logic behind it is that a page with images or gifs take longer time to load and use more data space, so it's redundant to do quote said gifs and images. 
@Maja - cos I haven't found the "one!" It's a prime real estate, the right picture haven't come along yet. Some day, this year maybe. But you're supposed to be the symbol of a rock solid relationship! How could you!?
tumblr_mcd6g5HBKI1qgruqro1_500.gif

ETA: @adlyn13 - lol, you better run girl, City Hunter is coming after you!
iDoR5BnVWPNfo.gif

CallieP said:

In the discussions above, someone mentioned that we have GB to keep us occupied so we can wait for LMH to slowly decide on another movie. However if he starts filming a movie in the middle of this year or so, it will only probably screen next year.  He started filming GB last March or April and it only screened this year. Drama's will be more instantaneous though once they get going. They may even have to start filming live, 24/7. Just saying.

@guadi‌

Oh yeah CH come to me baby!! Hahaha he can come anyday anyway!!! Lol =)) =))

Forgive my harem of men ,but I can't resist . LMH always holds a special place as being the first of my harem of hot korean men to make drool,spazz and explode

And I am sad that he won't do a drama til later this year but come to think of it for his own health it's necessary cuz he finished Heirs in Dec 2013 then had a lot of events from Jan 2014 with the Seoul Concert and the PH FM in March 2014 where he began filming GB from April til August 2014 then he kicks off another set of concerts and all his events from his endorsements .The man really needs to take a chill pill for a bit.

guadi said:
@Maja - cos I haven't found the "one!" It's a prime real estate, the right picture haven't come along yet. Some day, this year maybe. But you're supposed to be the symbol of a rock solid relationship! How could you!?
ETA: @adlyn13 - lol, you better run girl, City Hunter is coming after you!

gamgeg said: I'm still hoping for 2 projects this year. He himself said that he want to work more and more before age 30. This is the perfect year for doing that. His agency already wasted so much of his time in China last year doing cfs. I think they should stop milking him now and let him focus on his acting career. Or he should just change his agency to bigger one like Sidushq. They got his Heirs co star Kim Woobin 2 movies last year and a drama already this year. Stop wasting his time on pointless concerts and even albums. I know it's for fans but I'm getting tired of it and can't help but think that his agency is getting greedy. Sorry if i offend.

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 1 by HunkyDory on P. 2391.

8:27 The MC said "This is the last question. I would like to ask Mr Lee Min Ho because I already talked about it with the fans. If there is a boss who gets angry with you without any reason repeatedly, will you show your displeasure with him/her or put up with it till the end for your social life?"

8:48 Minho said "I will turn it over once." And everybody cheered and laughed. Minho added "If you put up with it repeatedly, he/she will continue to do it. I think you need to revolt once in this case. However, maintaining proper attitude is needed."

9:09 The MC said "In fact, putting up with it till the end can be foolish. You just said 'I will turn it over', but I want to paraphrase it as 'I will state my views.'"

9:19 The MC said "You have accumulated your filmography so far. Then you must have had many moments of conflict. How did you 'turn it over'?" And everybody laughed.

9:31 Minho said "I often turn it over. However, I'm a natural-born good person, so..." And everybody cheered. The MC asked the fans "Do you all agree with him?" The fans shouted "Yes". Minho continued "I listen to the other person first. Respecting his/her views, I state mine. Therefore, I didn't have a big conflict." The MC added "So you don't just insist on your views." Minho agreed "No, I don't."

10:00 The MC said "Did you argue with director Yoo Ha over something this time, too?" Minho answered "Mostly because of the clothes..." Everybody laughed. The MC asked "about the rags?" Minho answered "not about the rags..." Then some fans suggested "about the shirts?"

10:18 Minho continued "About whether I should tuck my shirt in or not, and roll up my sleeves or not. And about whether I change my clothes too often... Well, it was just the coordination of views."

10:33 The MC commented "I think an actor should say his views about his character. Okay. If you have any similar argument with the Samsonite Red company, how will you solve it?"

10:48 Minho said "I think an advertisement is another story." Then, everybody laughed out loud. He continued "Concerning advertisement I think I have to express the given images of the product, so I give them my idea only to the extent that it can suit me more."

11:04 The MC said "Surely, you are a wise brand model. Let's applaud Mr Lee Min Ho. Good. Whenever I meet you as an MC or an interviewer, you always talk in a very witty and attractive way. Thank you." [The MC was Kim Tae-Jin from Guerilla Date.]

11:19 The MC said "Well, so much for my questions. From now on, I will give the fans here the chance to ask him directly. Because of the shortage of time, I will choose only two fans."

• Like 1

@adlyn13
Yeah, I saw it. I was contemplating whether to wait for DVD, knowing fully that this isn't my type of movie once I saw the preview trailer. Then I thought this is actually going to be the first time I'll ever see him on a big screen (who knows whether I'll get a chance again in future, seeing how empty the theater was that day!); plus @guadi keeps egging me to go, and it's a good way in making her all jelly too. :)) So I went.

I like/enjoy action movies, but this is action and gruesome violence, so it's completely different to the usual action movies I watch. Oh, I'm not into Texas Chainsaw or Friday the 13th kind of movies, too. You know how guys feel the pain when they see the actor getting kicked in the groin on-screen? I have that sort of reaction too whenever I see the gangsters fight with axe or hammer! Imagine me going all, "Oooh!"

That said, I am fine with GB because I think it's a very good thing that he's challenging himself, and doing different roles. That way he won't get type-cast into playing only rich and handsome roles all the time. It is just unfortunate that he picked another one that isn't my cuppa, and I'm not going to blindly declare that I love it just because I like him as an actor, or he acted well in it. Thus, you see that I'm not gushing about GB as much, LOL. I just can'ttttt...

Oh, I think the sex scenes aren't too much if the movie is catered mostly for the male audiences. However, I do think Yoo Ha or the production are being considerate by cutting out LMH's sex scene, since most Minoz are females. LOL! Remember my post about SSH in Obsessed? Sighhhh, I haven't been able to swoon at him since then. :((

@guadi
Yaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! How dare you use my GIFs against @Maja & I?! Bringing out my other abusive gifs, heh heh!

ibiTzCaS2I9tQr.gif

You don't actually think I only have Faith gifs, do you? ;))

if706vW8ssbnU.gif
Your FAVOURITE Gu Jun Pyo laughs at you! :P

=)) =)) =))

Guest Moonrain

@adamfever ikr, everything in that pic is perfect, down to the bite-worthy auricle lol
Director Minho005KMYjAjw1epr8xyrg2wg309q0dwnpd.gif
Cr: GB Official Weibo

EIDER CF Making Film
http://m.blog.naver.com/eiderfriends/220288101289

Video Here
%C7%EC%B4%F5_copy.jpg?type=w2

Some screenshotse3970d78jw1eprfjdi0bkj20kn0bmmye.jpge3970d78jw1eprfjfwmdhj20kl0blq4b.jpg
Cr: logo

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Hallo everyone~imitating Minho style :))

re post of @moonrain's in youtube version of EIDER CF Making

cr. Eider

Glad to see him active and happy in the newest eider cf. It seems he had a great time in NZ :x

This pose deserves a re post, do it more often Minho ssi and if you need any help, I won't mind to help you :))
e3970d78jw1eprfjdi0bkj20kn0bmmye.jpg

And 3-yo adorable baby that I always love :x
B_FB5MyU8AAECKB.png
cr. logo

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Tops Star News – Hallyu Japan Star Top 10

[Top Star News = Hŭi-jŏng Yu Reporter] 

Sihoo, Kim Hyun Joong, Ji Chang-wook, Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, Lee, Kim Bum, Song Joong-gi, Kang Ji-hwan, and the like Jaejoong gotta site ranked in the Top 10 in a vote of Voting Station in Japan Japan. The site of the votes Voting Station of Japan Monthly popular vote proceeds to.

A man is running a dual Korea Sihoo the first place in February to learn the popular vote. Sihoo topped by  9518 2nd place to  3651  Kim Hyun Joong,  No. 3 Ji Chang-wook is 3105. No., 4 Lee Min Ho is above 2848 mark, 2145 No.  5  Jang, Lee Jun Ki 1722.  No. 6, No. 7 Kim Bum is 1593 No. 8 , Song Joong-gi is 1530. and No. 9 ang Ji-hwan is the 1525  and No. 10 vote Jaejoong is under the 1480 votes.

congratulations  to all winners!

cr:  http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=110091

capture-20150228-110916-630x277.png

source : Korea.com

Guest Moonrain

WHERE IS MY NANSHEN?!?!?!  :((                                                              81fe5c15gw1epri10ngrbg206y03x1kx.gif    81fe5c15gw1epri4e85g8g206y03x7wh.gif    81fe5c15gw1eprhteddc7g206y03x1kx.gif                                   CR: LOGOBigger version

e3970d78jw1eprll87qkdg20go09eu0z.gife3970d78jw1eprlngblecg20go09e1kz.gife3970d78jw1eprlkspbv1g20go09e7wj.gifCr:Logo

938184a2jw1eprje62tw2g20b40e6ww3.gif                Cr: ohchloe
Guns claimed! he should probably cut his hair...e3970d78jw1eprlkq0zhzg20go09e4qq.gife3970d78jw1eprll59k9tg20go09ee84.gife3970d78jw1eprlko8ighg20go09eqv6.gif

e3970d78jw1eprll1b4reg20go09e1kz.gife3970d78jw1eprlnjhn2jg20go09eqv7.gif

Cr: Logo
More Screenshots                                                       

64441a2fjw1eprj1zlczkj20zk0k00up.jpg64441a2fjw1eprj208pxdj20zk0k0dik.jpg64441a2fjw1eprj210456j20zk0k0gn7.jpg

via purple_candy

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Look at his expression every time seeing a cute baby, I love it :x
lucky baby girl :)

11043177_944014688944798_803701257936534

bigger pic :)
B_FY1P1VAAAdOVF.jpg
cr. owner