Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

More to-die-for pics at CTF HONGKONG 20150127
No wonder HK's ahjummas were acting like schoolgirls last night ;))He was just out-of-this-world divine 8-}and 0h-so-hottt! 1sm222thirst_hot.gife562acb7jw1eooi0kg7gmj21kk2cukjm.jpg
hearta_org.gif
e562acb7jw1eoohzzxwcgj21s02o0e83.jpg

e562acb7jw1eoohq7zfoxj21om2ixu0y.jpge562acb7jw1eoohqr8ifrj21s02o0x6q.jpge562acb7jw1eoohzog8ipj21s02o07wj.jpge562acb7jw1eooi12pzvnj21s02o0b2c.jpge562acb7jw1eooi3n064rj22ic3rihdy.jpg

cr 海边的Tracy
Love the whole outfit----although it did make him look leaner than usual. (Does anyone share my nagging feeling that he's purposely keeping his weight low for his next TV drama?)I can see socks!  ;;)

aed82facjw1eoogco1h66j20m80xcdmd.jpg

HK NEWS here says that LMH will be making an appearance at the GB premiere in HK on Feb 5?  And will come back in March for a concert?  C-chingus, please clarify :-*

OK, gotta get back to work  ;))
Coupla parting gifs...
Yup, wanna taste those too cza_org.gif9770658cjw1eoohyrcpf9g20c80cznpe.gif
Been wanting to assault that neck for the longest time, too =P~ =P~9770658cjw1eoohzj5xw4g20c80cgu0x.gif
From EIDER S/S 2015 BTS by minoz_selene 
I honestly can't make out the new Taobao campaign though loved the new pics. But "the touch of hymen".....seriously?  =))B8XAayDCQAAhqVq.jpg
cr as tagged

@pixie

hahaha, "the touch of hymen"

as Greek with a very good knowledge of the Greek mythology let me explain to you what was Hymen for ancient Greeks( modern Greeks use it with the meaning you have in your mind LOL)   .Maybe that will help us to understand the concept of his new CF.
Hymen was a god of weddings.His presence in the wedding ceremonies was necessary  to confirm the success of the marriage and couple's happiness.
.Do you see the connection ? put together now the words love,woman, man and I start to figure it out. : )

Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun going strong in China

Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min-ho are going strong in China despite toughened regulations against Korean dramas, industry officials say.

According to local entertainment industry officials, tougher regulations are being rolled out but the demand for the two actors in China is higher than ever.

(OSEN)

The State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television rolled out strengthened regulations for online video materials, cutting short the growth of local firms.

Last year, the price of Korean dramas reached as high as $280,000 per episode aided by online popularity, while the recently concluded “Pinocchio” set online view record and raised $5.6 million from China alone.

However, video contents distributed online will now be subjected to prerelease audit by the Chinese authorities, raising concerns that Korean dramas will be pirated.

While the market for Korean dramas may be facing an uncertain future, Chinese firms are said to be making generous offers to Lee and Kim.

Kim is said to have been offered a blank check after the hit drama “My Love from the Star,” while Lee's popularity keeps soaring with one hit after another.

In addition to the two, Park Hae-jin is also reaching for the stars in China.

(OSEN)

According to reports the broadcasting rights for the cable drama “Bad Guys” was sold for $100,000 per episode as Park is being cast in the lead role.

Local industry official say the three are being flooded with offers from China despite the change in regulations.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, SooMZies!  >:D<  Thanks y'all for the unending updates and sharing of uri Minho's videos, pictures and news articles!  Mianhe, I've been very busy to post but never too busy to lurk and enjoy all your awesome posts.  Keep 'em coming, Minoz---no time to rest just like our beautiful and very accomplished boy-man \:D/
R-RATED GANGNAM 1970 STAYS ON TOP ON ITS 7TH DAY OF SHOWING!!! <:-P <:-P
Just like what y'all wish, I too hope that G'70 has legs as long as our dear Oppa's and stays on top for many, many more weeks \m/ [-O<
Sharing here an interesting review from SCREEN DAILY, a multimedia magazine covering the international film business----

Gangnam Blues

26 January, 2015 | By Jason Bechervaise

Dir/scr: Yoo Ha. South Korea. 2015. 135mins

Marking something of a return to form, Yoo Ha’s gangster film about two close friends who get separated and join different gangs is set against a fascinating backdrop as one of Seoul’s most affluent districts Gangnam – now famous following Psy’s hit single Gangnam Style – is being drawn out amidst much corruption in the real estate market during the 1970s.

At times, its scope is perhaps overly ambitious inevitably making it heavy going for some. However, much like Yoo’s classic A Dirty Carnival, this film is set to stand the test of time owing to Yoo’s captivating craftsmanship that will demand subsequent viewings. Beautifully shot and choreographed it captures the era in glorious fashion – also aided by an excellent 1970s soundtrack that includes Filipino folk-singer Freddie Aguilar’s song Anak that was released in the late ‘70s.

Locally, the film took a respectable $5.5 million for an R or 18 rated film on its opening weekend (Jan 23-25) and has currently accumulated $8.3 million since its release on January 21. This is likely to be attributed to a number of factors including the casting of superstar Lee Min-ho alongside Kim Rae-won together with its compelling backdrop, which is part of an ongoing trend in Korean films, television and music to go back in time.

Going forward, its success will depend on how viewers react to its dark tone. Internationally, meanwhile, Lee Min-ho’s starring presence will be its strongest selling point, especially in Asia where he’s immensely popular, while fans of Yoo and Korean gangster films will also be intrigued by this bold and stylistic feature as it hits various territories in the coming days and weeks.  

The film’s two central characters are childhood friends Jong-dae (Lee Min-ho) and Yong-gi (Kim Rae-won) who struggle as orphans to make ends meet. They are then separated once they get involved in a political skirmish after their shanty home is demolished. Three years later, Yong-gi is now working in a criminal organisation, the Myeongdong-pa while Jong-dae is still living with a former gang leader Kil-su (Jung Jin-young) and his daughter Seon-hye (Kim Seol-hyun), but also ends up in another gang after Kil-su is unable to repay his debt, and seeks to help and find another way of earning money.

Ultimately, as those in high places meddle in real estate as the price of land is set to rise (this particular piece of land they are after is now known as Gangnam, which literally means south of the (Han) River that runs through Seoul); the two friends are caught in a web of corruption, but on opposing sides making their friendship increasingly precarious. 

When it comes to gangster films, Yoo again demonstrates his expertise at orchestrating such a feature following a departure into other genres such as the erotic period filmA Frozen Flower and thriller Howling where he failed to make the same impact. Akin to Once Upon a Time in High School – the first film in his noir “street trilogy” that includes A Dirty Carnival, and concludes with this feature - Yoo grounds his latest film in a social and political context always provoking further thought with references to the social system, almost poking fun at it all, which is emphasized in the film’s poignant final scene. 

On a technical level, this is Yoo’s most accomplished film to date with a number of outstanding set-pieces using an array of camera angles and locations while masterfully exploiting lighting, colour and choreography giving it a rich noir touch.

This film features two stars, but it’s Lee Min-ho who leaves the lasting impression despite him being the less experienced of the two – it’s his first leading role in a film. Successfully shaking off his persona as someone used to playing attractive and wealthy young men in Korean television dramas, he’s certainly one to look out for given how he’s embraced this challenging role.

Gangnam Blues is not without its problems though. There is little room for supporting roles to be fully developed, with the exception of the character Kil-su, and it’s also a little uneven in places. Some may also struggle with its overarching scope and bleak tone, but regardless of its faults, it certainly doesn’t disappoint. Fans of Yoo and Korean gangster fare should therefore welcome his latest triumph.

source

CONGRATULATIONS, LEE MIN HO!  Beyond the commercial success of your first starring film, we are so proud that your talent is being acknowledged by almost everyone who have seen GANGNAM 1970, critics and ordinary people alike.  WELCOME TO CHUNGMURO, LEE MIN HO!
cto/ as tagged

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho Will Choose Drama as His Next Project

Lee Min Ho talked about his next project.

On January 27, the Chinese media outlet Sohu.com reported that Lee Min Ho visited Hong Kong for his fan meeting.

According to the report, Lee Min Ho departed for Hong Kong on January 26 in order to attend the fan meeting. It took him a considerable amount of time to leave the airport, being surrounded by the fans. He took about 20 seconds to thank the fans who waited for him at the airport for a long time.

Afterwards, Lee Min Ho attended the Hong Kong fan meeting on January 27, enjoying his time with about 300 fans. The actor gifted self-designed accessories to a number of randomly selected fans and presented various kinds of fan service, including taking selfies, giving hugs and more.

Lee Min Ho Will Choose Drama as His Next Project

During the fan meeting, Lee Min Ho said, “The reason I can always work on a new project is all thanks to the fans. I wanted to thank all the fans through this opportunity.”

Lee Min Ho continued, “I think Gangnam 1970 will premiere in Hong Kong in March. I would like to present the movie first and if possible, would like to hold a concert. I would also like to return through various projects this year. I’m planning to return through a drama since I think many fans are waiting for a drama. I will greet you through as many projects as I can.”

As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s Street Trilogy, Gangnam 1970 starring Lee Min Ho is a film about two men’s desire, loyalty and betrayal surrounding Gangnam when Seoul was going through development in 1970’s. It premiered in Korea on January 21 and has been topping the box office.

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86173/lee-min-ho-will-choose-drama-as-his-next-project

itemprop="name"Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin featured in Caricature event

the_heirs_whatadrama.jpg

Last month at the 2014 World Caricature in Seoul event, two artists presented caricatures of Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin of Heirs. Take a look! 

Caricaturist Kwak Young Min drew the one above with the three main actors, and Kim Tae Soo drew the one below of actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye posing sweetly together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were undoubtedly the best 2013 K-drama couple.

the_heirs_whatadrama2.jpg

Heirs is a trendy high school drama about rich students from Korean conglomerate families, also known as chaebols. 

In related news, actor Lee Min Ho's debut movie Gangnam Blues premiered on January 21. At the film's press release, there was an uproar when the director explained that he had to edit actor Lee Min Ho's seminude scene.

What do you think about the caricatures? I think they capture the characteristics of the actors' faces pretty well

(Source: via)/ dramafever