Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Wisd  Are you naïve to assume that the thread you opened would be fun to anyone but you and those who find pleasure in criticizing celebs?  A “battle for the empty throne”----seriously?  What “empty throne”?    [reminds me of “Heirs”:  Fame?  Love?  Money?] 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Haven’t we talked enough (ref previous pages) about our (i.e. LMH fans) disdain for getting involved in any comparison battle between LMH and other actors/singers?  Why?  Because we believe that what LMH does or does not do ought not to be measured against someone else’s standards but his.  Why?  Because he is NOT following the footsteps of any actor before him.  Why?  Because he’s determined to create his own niche without having to diminish another actor’s or singer’s accomplishments. 

I think you need to do some research to find out how and when this whole “rivalry” started.  And I bet you, you will realize that it did not come from either Minoz or LMH’s camp. :)>-

================

More of our gorgeous boy at RE:MINHO Guangzhou 

B05xXwuCEAAo-58.jpg

B06ZPD6CYAA1LKn.jpg

B06aPeuCIAIeMLd.jpg

B06eC0vIQAAyErL.jpg:largeB06SW1yCQAAp4Hr.jpgB06bi7QCQAA2PT5.jpg

cr as tagged

@pixie
I tried to copy and paste an emoji(like the ones you use) to show you how much I liked your last post but I failed .
let me say it then .
Kudos , great choice of words my friend.

On a side note as the time passes my hopes are lost for LMH giving a concert to the States.
:(( :(( :((
wae!!!Wae!!!
I want to be this fan too
           20100820221500813822216.jpg cr.sport korea

or this one .I am fine with this one too
20090517154941396.jpg cr.photoro.com

8-| 8-| :-<

Omy... just saw the China airport farewell.  
Must say that this time China Minoz did a really good job.  all of them sat on the floor orderly and gave Minho a grand farewell! 
This is so unlike the usual China craze with push n stop etc.
Minho surely very happy... so happy that he gave flying kiss to them! 

Minho ya!!! I also want your kiss! hahaha :P

Mystery solved =)) @zinnia , when I saw the picture I immediately asked myself if he promised anything to the fans at the concert. yeah I remember that tongue-out photo. He is the man who keeps his promise.
minhoshin said: awwwww. Why isn't he wearing the infamous leather pants like the last time?!!! Why?!!!!
It only had little exposure! what a waste. I think he looks great in those leather pants! :D
But hey, he really looks young with his new hair!
And the white version of his Re:Minho sweatshirts look good too! :x :x
He looks soooo happy in his concert! yayyy
Keep the pictures coming Minoz! :D

@zinnia Thanks for the additional insight.  I also recall a similar post of his:  After the Bench FM in the Philippines, he posted a photo of him eating "adobo" because the fans asked him to try that local dish.  It's the small unexpected gestures like this that endears him more to his fans  :x
HD Pics of his ICN arrival today
B06lK26CUAAFr0O.jpg:large

Tee-hee, another RS claimed! ;))B06tuUmCMAEnEcg.jpg:large

How can he look so cool and fresh after just finishing a big 2-hr concert plus 3 hr flight?  B06lqsKCIAA1VVy.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Yes he tried the stir fried beef kueh teow based on recommendation from the emcee. he is just too cute. cant get enough of the GZ fm last night. All minoz surely enjoyed yesterday. I will update my FA when i have some time later. Gotta check out hotel soon!

What's next for Minho?  Is it an Innisfree event followed by a concert next weekend?  I'm getting greedy--i want to see more of him!
I'm trying to learn more about Korean culture, so i stopped in at another Korean market close to where I live.  I looked at Kimchee stew (it looks just like a container of kimchee to me), porridge --one was pumpkin, the other seemed kinda thick when I tipped it on its side and rice cakes (do they have any taste?). 
Looking forward to reading your FAs, @yyanz1 and @gaeingoh!  You ladies are so lucky!

More at RE:MINHO Guangzhou 20141026
This is what real WINNING looks like---when you are able to give back the joy and love to the people who love and support you!B04mdocIgAAe4yz.jpg:large

Yeah Minho~ya, you will always be THE ONE for us!B07LLFQCYAAnr5e.jpg:large

On the other hand, do you want to know how it feels to LOSE your heart? :(=((

B07KWGWCQAADTe6.jpg

cr as tagged