Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@CarolynH I discovered him only last November 2013, right around the time I discovered k-drama itself.  To think I was in K-town often due to a few fave restaurants there, but never paid attention to any of the celeb stuff.  BOF was the 6th k-drama I watched and then I saw CH then Faith.  As I had confessed here early on, I wasn't hooked on LMH until CH but fell hook, line and sinker with Faith.  
It was discussed here before that sometime early 2013, it was evident that LMH was on a 2 or 3-year plan that would culminate with his MS.  Therefore, unlike previous years when it seemed that he was concentrating on only one project at a time, 2013 and 2014 would be more multi-dimensional and more pre-programmed in terms of activities.  Hence although we may hear of a project like his album only now, this project was already in the works maybe even before he started Gangnam Blues.   In fact, we were all surprised with most of his new CFs because they were very good at keeping these under wraps until they were launched.  So I'm sure his recordings were done in-between shooting schedules.  What proved difficult, I think, was finding the time to practice the production numbers since his CF schedules got very busy right after GB.  Thus the cancellation of the Seoul concert, which may be for the best since this gave them a wider window to prepare for a really good show.  
More of LMH in SG [HQ]
Cuteness overload lovea_org.gif6b520d15gw1ektaw9bnvqj20we1cmh94.jpg

"Can you hear my heart beat?" hearta_org.gif6b520d15gw1ektawsr6ydj21ko2mab29.jpg

6b520d15gw1ektawasd5mj21au28c4ku.jpg6b520d15gw1ektaw4s95ej21kw21h7ro.jpg

cr as tagged

itlXMmiEE4nAC.jpg
OH DEAR GOD. 
Thank you for making this wonderful creature.
PS
HOW CAN AN ADAM'S APPLE LOOK SEXY? Seriously, I am drooling.
He shouldn't be doing those closed-eye-face-feeling-like-he's-in-equinox-or-something pose.Trust me, by the time he does that every single time, women would go cray cray. like yeah...

Guest Rachelle JoyC

I envy the interpreter, his PA's and everybody who can come near him. Watch out guys when we meet on december, I will post various photos and videos of him at close sight. I am very excited day by day, i am doing the count down. 

@SeptyS Annyeong, chingu!  >:D<  Orenmanida....long time no see.  Happy that you're back  :-*
A vigilant Minoz put together LMH's Events Calendar for the next 6 weeks =D>Byy0mF5CEAE1sxK.jpg:large
cr Sichibee
NOTE:  These events are based on both confirmed and unconfirmed reports, so please be guided accordingly.  It's nice to see though that there seems to be enough breathing room for our bb to rest and re-energize.
LMH in Malaysian Newspaper6b520d15jw1ekuahj74a8j20xc18g7ad.jpg

Even covered his airport departure

6b520d15jw1ekuahtqhf5j218g0xcjz6.jpgThis must be a report on the fan who fell down6b520d15jw1ekuai1efy7j20xc18gjwv.jpg

cr lizhiiWB

yes @pixie0622 sunbae..i lost my cellphone and i forgot my password so here i am now starting from the begining again aishh~

sunbae my fb friend Quinnie won the staring game with minho at the Osim MAL event yesterday ahahahaha

he wishper to my friend like this..blinkeu blinkeu... ahahaha how cute is he?

@SeptyS Aw, sorry to hear about your lost phone---but it's good you're back so that's all that matters.  Wow, your friend is so lucky!  And yes, Minho is so cute telling your friend to "blink-blink" so he would win  :))  Did she get to smell him? What else did she say about him?  You have to give us details, girl---that's your punishment for being away for so long...hehe  :)>-
Official October Calendar/ Walpapers
ByyJkskIcAEzT0H.jpg:large
ByxqU2qIgAApWDP.jpg:large
bf9b61e0gw1ekub3ejo28j20qo0lcjsr.jpg

LMH outfit at the OSIM in Singapore absolutely amazingly gorgeous :x :x and can I just melt with the video promoting his concert tour oh dear he sure does Prince Charming well !!

I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled about him releasing another album well cuz I want to see him in a drama :((

He can serenade me all he wants but I just love his dramas darnit!! But then it occurred to me maybe LMH holding off on doing a drama just maybe strategic, most likely waiting to see how GB is received and therefore he can move on to more mature roles and shed off his flower boy image, oh my =P~ =P~ I hope I am right

@LoVe Cartier Yes I read sometime ago that he uses that scent.  Although in his Japan FM earlier this year, he mentioned that he doesn't use perfume anymore, just scented body wash.  We don't know....could be coz he's touting Innisfree  ;)
From OZING 
Cutie...."Ottoekazoo?" e3970d78gw1ekute0npsjg20b40b44ow.gif

Fave pose....with beautiful hands :xe3970d78gw1ekute1zu3qj20b409st9b.jpg

e3970d78gw1ekute276v3j20b407zwf9.jpg

via jennylin83_MZ wb

[DRAMAFEVER NEWS] itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"First teaser video from Lee Min Ho's global tourby Nancy Z on Tue, Sep 30, 2014

Screenshot_2014-09-30_00.15.49_2.png
His face at times looking pensive and other times carefree, we see Lee Min Ho as a young man on a quest to embrace joy and harmony in nature. It's a provocative look and feel, and it leads us further into anticipation for Lee Min Ho's upcoming tour that starts this October. Let's watch the first official teaser video from the RE: MINHO 2014 Global Tour. We also have updated information about his tour.

[pictures skipped]

UPDATED TOUR SCHEDULE:

Beijing, China, October 4, 2014, Mastercard Center

Tokyo, Japan, October 12 and 13, 2014, Kakusai Forum

Guanzhou, China, October 26, 2014, International Sports & Entertainment Center

Nanjing, China, November 1, 2014, Olympic Sports Center

Singapore, November 9, 2014, Singapore Indoor Stadium

Shanghai, China, November 22, 2014, Benz Arena

Next?

PROGRAM:

He will be releasing his second album, titled Song For You in early October to coincide with his tour, where he'll be performing new songs from the album. It's also been reported that at the Beijing tour, some lucky fans will enjoy "Zero Distance" with Lee Min Ho and play interactive games with him. Fans will also receive a surprise mystery gift at the tour.

source

Chingus with tickets to RE:MINHO:  Note that Starhaus posted that (4) lucky fans would get to closely interact with LMH on stage in Beijing.   Details on mechanics to follow.  You need to check out Starhaus weibo from hereon in so you don't miss out the chance to be up onstage with him when he gets to your chosen venue.  ;;)