Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Found this old fanmade video on DC Gall done in 2009 after LMH completed BOF and at the throes of superstardom.  Talks about his struggles and aspirations then, and although I can't understand a word, I was moved by it.  And the fact that the video was reposted recently can only mean that its message/s still reverberate among his most ardent K-fans.  I have a feeling that Minho's dreams have pretty much remained the same through all these years:  Be a good actor and produce work that his fans would love to see.  
The video is very well done and replete with footage from his early works---CFs and film/ drama---so it makes for an enjoyable 7-min viewing.  Enjoy!  
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[boys Over Flowers] Min-Ho's Dream

by 쩐자cr DC Inside Gall
=============@CarolynH  Are you saying that you have NOT seen BOF or that you just haven't bought the DVD?  Because if you haven't seen it, you MUST.  It did not usher the current Hallyu wave for nothing, girl.  :-bd

[K-NEWS]  From STARNEWS  
The Power of LMH:  "GANGNAM BLUES" FETCHES HIGHEST EVER PRICE IN CHINA!ByVoebNCQAAKAAT.jpg:large

Full article HERE
Not sure if it's 1 Billion or 10 Billion won (dang Mr. G!) but whichever it is, the price that China is paying for the rights to show GB there is the HIGHEST ever for a Korean film and it's attributed to LMH's popularity in China.  The article further states that China wants to show GB simultaneously with its SK premier but due to strict state laws governing films about gangs and political corruption, the process may take longer for the Chinese version.  

EDIT:  ADDITIONALFrom NEWSEN
Lee Min Ho Effect Drives Up Overseas Interest for Gangnam Blues!
Full article HERE 
Article states that foreign film distributors are showing hot reaction to Gangnam Blues driven by the soaring popularity of LMH.  Distributor Showbox Mediaplex said on September 25 that "many foreign importers are interested about the movie 'Gangnam Blues'"  When asked about the reported 1 billion won that the Chinese paid for rights to show GB, "the exact amount as stated is unconfirmed status, "he said.

LMH DAEBAK!  GANGNAM BLUES FIGHTING!!! <:-P

CarolynH said: @bogmen71:  Thank you!  Watching it brought a smile to my face!  How long have you been a fan?  From your number of posts I assume you are relatively new too!
I received my DVDs of Personal Taste today.  I said it would be the last LMH drama that I would watch. but I ended up buying it.  I wanted to buy BOF because it is his break out drama, but I could figure out, on Amazon, which one to buy.  PT was pretty cheap so I decided to buy it.  I was on the soompi thread for PT and a lot of people enjoyed it.  He looks so young!

Guest prosperity

pixie0622 said: [K-NEWS]  From STARNEWS  
The Power of LMH:  "GANGNAM BLUES" FETCHES HIGHEST EVER PRICE IN CHINA!

Full article HERE
Not sure if it's 1 Billion or 10 Billion won (dang Mr. G!) but whichever it is, the price that China is paying for the rights to show GB there is the HIGHEST ever for a Korean film and it's attributed to LMH's popularity in China.  The article further states that China wants to show GB simultaneously with its SK premier but due to strict state laws governing films about gangs and political corruption, the process may take longer for the Chinese version.  

EDIT:  ADDITIONALFrom NEWSEN
Lee Min Ho Effect Drives Up Overseas Interest for Gangnam Blues!
Full article HERE 
Article states that foreign film distributors are showing hot reaction to Gangnam Blues driven by the soaring popularity of LMH.  Distributor Showbox Mediaplex said on September 25 that "many foreign importers are interested about the movie 'Gangnam Blues'"  When asked about the reported 1 billion won that the Chinese paid for rights to show GB, "the exact amount as stated is unconfirmed status, "he said.

LMH DAEBAK!  GANGNAM BLUES FIGHTING!!! <:-P

@pixie0622:(imagine LHM laugh) no, I have NOT seen BOF yet ( am I the only one here who hasn't seen it?).  My aunt sent my mom Faith ( i believe that i read that Faith was popular in Hawaii where my aunt lives), so I saw that first.  The local library had City Hunter, so I saw that drama.  Then I debated between BOF, PT and heirs.  
@gaeingoh:  Thank you!  i will take a look at the website.  

@pixie0622 TVBS Weekly No. 873 has quite a fair bit of stuff to cover, I would do the more interesting and easier ones first, and probably come back with snippet updates if other C-literate Minozs do not update in the interim.  Here you go on the 19 quick Q&A (it was stated as 20 Q&A but I only managed to uncover 19)e3970d78gw1ekofng2i2pj219y1t01kx.jpg
credit: Weibo/jennylin83_MZ

1Q: Best angle for photoshoot
1A: From right side 45 degree angle of camera (meaning his left side face)

2Q: Which exterior feature do you care about most
2A: Eyes

3Q: First thing you do after getting off from bed
3A: Brush teeth

4Q: Word you always use to encourage yourself
4A: Be happy

5Q: Gesture when you are anxious or nervous
5A: Bite (my) lips, lick (my) lips (based on the frequencies of your actions, it seemed that he is easily anxious~!)

6Q: Thing that normally makes you angry
6A: When I am playing computer games, hahaha (ME: I think he meant when he is being disturbed when he plays games or maybe when he is losing... being 3 year old again)

7Q: Reaction when you are angry
7A: Face will turn red

8Q: Recent food which is unforgettable
8A: Kimchi jjigae (chigae) which I ate yesterday at the hotel (oh~ you come to TW to eat kimchi jjigae!)

9Q: Accessory which you must have when you go out
9A: Watch, (I was) not so interested in the past but recently I like wearing it, I didn’t wear today, hahaha…..

10Q: Place you want to go to most
10A: (pondered for a few seconds) Holiday chalet! (Actually) anywhere is fine as long as it’s a place I can rest

11Q: If you are given one free day, what do you want to do most
11A: Fill my tummy, eat lots and lots of things, then sleep

12Q: New experience you want to try most
12A: Due to preparation of the upcoming concert I spent a lot of time practicing for songs I have not attempted previously

13Q: Most touching moment
13A: The first time when I came to Taiwan, at the airport, my most touching moment

14Q: Most memorable moment in Taiwan
14A: The first time I drank Taiwan pearl milk tea

15Q: What is happiness to you
15A: It is a feeling indescribable through words

16Q: Most enjoyable part when in love
16A: The stage when both parties open up their hearts to each other and being able to accept everything about each other

17Q: If you have a chance to meet with your idol, what would you ask
17A: First I would give a 90 degree bow to show my respect, hahaha

18Q: If tomorrow is the end of the world, what would you do
18A: Hahaha, I should be in Taiwan! Because there is no tomorrow! (He was so proud of himself with his quick witted response, everyone laughed)

19Q: When you look at girl, which is the part that attracts you the most
19A: Heart. (oh, how do you see the heart?) I feel that what you see on the outside is not accurate, although pretty outlook may be obvious upon your encounter it does not necessary mean that her character or temperament would be as beautiful. (so are you able to look at the heart at one glance?) This requires communications, through this you would be able to know & feel if this girl is someone you would get along and agree with (ME: AWESOME)

I've been trying to contain myself from posting here (and just continue on with my "lurking") but when I saw this...image

I just can't...=P~ =P~

You got me hooked Min Ho..why oh why?! Good thing hubby has fully accepted my craziness of you. 
=)) =))
**credit to the owner of the above photo**

LOOOVE THE EIDER 2014 F/W TV BTS WITH MINHO!   :x  :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014 아이더 FW TV CF Making Film with Lee Min Ho

uploaded by LeeMinho MinozChannel

THIS.  KYAAAHHHH!!! t2807.gifByWpdfZCMAI9zTp.jpg

AND THESE :x :xByWpdfYCQAAHI5O.jpgByWm18wCQAA8cS3.jpg
cr natsu_mino

I just love seeing him having fun outdoors.  Maybe because his schedule has been so packed and hectic, it's so refreshing to see him enjoying the great outdoors.  
And doesn't he look his best in natural light sans makeup and too much styling?
ByWwg1LCMAAExqh.jpg

Look how happy he is to finally be inside an igloo! ;))ByWngUuCMAAlqog.jpg

Our boy is always adept at any sport (after a few tumbles, that is) :))ByWnfq4CMAA-Mf0.jpg
src manaminho

Guest Moonrain

He says he doesnt cook but he's good at flippin omelettes ;))938184a2gw1ekonyotffcg20b405kb2a.gif

Aahhh i wanna be in an enclosed van with him when it rains :((938184a2gw1ekonyqakvgg20b405knpd.gif

forget the girl, lets focus on that beautiful smile :x938184a2gw1ekonyrpms6g20b405khdt.gif

Can i squeeze in? 938184a2gw1ekoop6p0dgg20b405knpd.gif

ya! wait up! [-(938184a2gw1ekoop92hwvg20b405khdt.gif

A.I.S.H  938184a2gw1ekoomdh5vbg20b405k4qp.gif

More Gifs

938184a2gw1ekopsa3s4ug20b405ke81.gifthis guy chincha, he just left the two girls to push on their own[-(938184a2gw1ekopsd6o0lg20b405kx6r.gif938184a2gw1ekopsf1bhmg20b405k1ky.gif938184a2gw1ekopsgqftjg20b405kqv5.gif938184a2gw1ekopshhqirg20b405kh05.gif938184a2gw1ekopsj7zgrg20b405kx6p.gif938184a2gw1ekopy3m6uxg20b405ke81.gif938184a2gw1ekopy4qhahg20b405k4qp.gif938184a2gw1ekopy5tiecg20b405k1kx.gif

All gifs by ohchloe

CarolynH said: @pixie0622:(imagine LHM laugh) no, I have NOT seen BOF yet ( am I the only one here who hasn't seen it?).  My aunt sent my mom Faith ( i believe that i read that Faith was popular in Hawaii where my aunt lives), so I saw that first.  The local library had City Hunter, so I saw that drama.  Then I debated between BOF, PT and heirs.  
No you are not the only one. Since I know Meteor Garden (and watched it too many times) I just can't stand the story. And there had been a lot buzz about how the last part of the drama was very different to the actual story. So I'm not sure if I should watch it.  I'm from europe and I've been watching asian dramas (mostly taiwanese and korean) for quite some time. I'm embrassed to admit, that I only learned about LMH recently (about a month ago). I started watching The Heirs because of PSH, as I love her as an actress. From the first episode on LMH stole my heart. Since then I started to watch Personal Taste (which I love) but stopped it temporarely to watch City Hunter (which will be one of my all time favourite dramas).  I hope he will acept more action roles in dramas or movies in the future. I love to see him kick some richard simmons.