Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

zinnia said:

Sorry to say this to you.

But I will not translate the posts the anonymous GB staff wrote for the time being.

Seeing the StarhausM tweeter notices, the staff him/herself is now considering deleting all his/her posts in DC LMH gall, and fans are discussing it too.

So I will hold on.

In the end, the staff deleted all three posts s/he wrote this morning in DC LMH gall.

So I can't translate those. Sorry.

If C-Minoz want to share them here, it's okay with me. Please don't care about me. ^^

guadi said: Reposting this from GB's thread by @windupbird95 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27381254/#Comment_27381254

Showbox has also sold distribution rights to most Asian territories for YU Ha 유하 | 庾河's Gangnam Blues 강남 블루스, starring heartthrob LEE Min-ho 이민호 | 李敏鎬. Rights for the film has been sold to China, Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong's Edko Films Ltd 安樂影片有限公司. The film is currently in production and it set for release in December.

Does anyone know of this HK distribution firm? 
On one hand, I'm impressed that this film has already been sold to those countries while it has just started filming, at the same time I'm not surprised given his popularity.
Hopefully it will be sold in the U.S. too [-O< while I'm being greedy by a well-known distributor like the Weinstein. 

Guest califgirl

Glad he had a good time in California. 

My first time to see someone skateboard while holding an umbrella hehe.

Guest jellylovesfaith

LOL this is what happens when Minho goes into hiatus for too long... Ah well guess our King Minho standee will have to fill for now :P
10398037_533358800107534_264690020172381
posted by: admin/shamcey

More standees
10365991_533357266774354_720826148513428
cr: as tagged 

Heirs promotions in the Philippines

10409740_532952030148211_414991484952129
10301130_532952050148209_514650052139075

cr: kapamilyanovelas
So many Minho standees these days but not enough of Minho! Ottoke? How will we survive? 

Guest guadi

windupbird95 said:I'm somewhat familiar with this HK film production company. It's quite prolific these few years and they are quite good at creating hype. A point to note when they write that the distribution has been sold to various countries it may not necessarily mean a theatrical release. It can also mean it's straight to DVD or video on demand. In the case of China if i'm not mistaken they do not have a quota for Korean movies, my guess is that it will be straight to streaming. I think there's a restriction for all foreign films; iirc the current quota is 34, no? 
I stan an asian director so I follow film festival news.. I can help to submit GB stuff to imdb and wikipedia as well if anyone wants to do proper writeups. ;)

Guest thelongcon

guadi said: windupbird95 said:I'm somewhat familiar with this HK film production company. It's quite prolific these few years and they are quite good at creating hype. A point to note when they write that the distribution has been sold to various countries it may not necessarily mean a theatrical release. It can also mean it's straight to DVD or video on demand. In the case of China if i'm not mistaken they do not have a quota for Korean movies, my guess is that it will be straight to streaming. I think there's a restriction for all foreign films; iirc the current quota is 34, no? 
I stan an asian director so I follow film festival news.. I can help to submit GB stuff to imdb and wikipedia as well if anyone wants to do proper writeups. ;)

Guest guadi

MInho on KBS2 entertainment morning news on LINE micro drama hitting 20 mills

MBC morning entertainment news on LINE micro drama hitting 20 millshttp://youtu.be/Bl-tmwmQDyM

(cr. uploader)