Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

moonrain said: adamfever said: sia3 said: @adamfever
It gave us 4 clues to the person endorsing the Suphier shoes brand. He or she is/has:-
1) Dimples
2) Childish or child-like
3) Loves meat
4) Loves exercising

That's why I think it may relate to Minho esp. the first 3 but last one somehow doesn't really suit him as we may have seen him play sports on KNTV Good Day but it's more like he's having fun playing sports but not because he loves to exercise.

Guest mtdt

ooh finally this surface here... I also wondering is it true thus dint dare to post

From @moonrain : Suphier used the L'Officiel Hommes Photo as silhouette ;))

and uri Daejang!67e57fb0jw1egcg6n6vopj20sg2j9171.jpg67e57fb0jw1egcg6lcd2bj20dw09xmy5.jpg
but but this shadow don't seems to be him....C Minoz are trying to flip his old pics and see if any that match this.  do you know any?abc1c0dagw1egas3x550rj214u3m8qqa.jpg

also there are more hints. 
9th May: 1) Before 1980s2) an Actor/Actress (actually maybe the endroser is a lady! :P)3) a Singer4) a Model
10th May1) Super attractive2) Handsome/pretty3) Great Sexy figure & tall (again this hints maybe its a lady)4) A very long and sexy pair of legs
11th May1) Entertainment circle "famous model"2) Active in doing good deeds3) One that has real skills (not an idol)4) Feature on "kuai ben" (I guess it's a magazine)
12th May1) Meng (A term that always use on LMH... Lee Da Meng)2) nine head body (dunno what this means)3) Endorser king4) Took a lot of awards before
13th May1) Dimples2) Childlike3) Loves to eat meat4) Loves to exercise
There will be 2 more days of hints on 14th & 15th May

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said:

ooh finally this surface here... I also wondering is it true thus dint dare to post

but but this shadow don't seems to be him....C Minoz are trying to flip his old pics and see if any that match this.  do you know any?

abc1c0dagw1egas3x550rj214u3m8qqa.jpg

mtdt said:

12th May1) Meng (A term that always use on LMH... Lee Da Meng)2) nine head body (dunno what this means)3) Endorser king4) Took a lot of awards before
13th May1) Dimples2) Childlike3) Loves to eat meat4) Loves to exercise
There will be 2 more days of hints on 14th & 15th May

Guest jellylovesfaith

Well Hi to you too Daejang! 
10363960_529035950539819_775498266962787

I adore this pic because he's surrounded by his faithful woodalchi looking all menacing. It's so sweet  :')  Everybody is in full battle mode and then Daejang stands in the middle like this subtle but strong force of reason... and I love how the rest seem all 'You messed with the Doc, prepare to die now'. Where can i get my set of woodlachi now??  ;))
cr: logo 

Guest Moonrain

MBC News
[연예 투데이] 이민호·김보성 동반 화장품 CF 화제   http://bit.ly/1mjtxAf   
(About the Innisfree CF i think)

Starhaus tweets:

[#이민호] 이민호, '라인' 미니드라마로 또다시 중국 뒤흔들어 

http://t.co/LcDDKjiqsJ

http://t.co/svA9hDemJh

(As per Google Translate, article states that Lee Minho shook China again with his Love Line Micro Drama Part 1. The video has reached 5 Million views since it aired on May 9)

Kim Bo Sung Is More Handsome Than Lee Min Ho?

By Staff Writer | May 13, 2014

Actor Kim Bo Sung's wife stated that her husband is better-looking than actor Lee Min Ho.

In recently flimed episode 49 of JTBC "Kids Are Life's Blessings", the topic of parents and their kids going through puberty were talked about. The MC stated, "We heard that Kim Bo Sung has been spending busy days filming for commercials."

Kim Bo Sung said, "I think it's because of the 'loyal' image that I have and many people have been hungry for 'loyalty' these days. Thanks to that, I even filmed one with Lee Min Ho."

kim-bo-sung-commercial-with-lee-min-ho.j

Kim Bo Sung's wife Park Ji Yoon said, "I have an embarrassing story to tell. Kim Bo Sung sent me a picture with Lee Min Ho while filming a commercial with him. Everyone probably thinks Lee Min Ho is way better looking than my husband but to my eyes my husband was better looking. I said, 'You're so good-looking' as a reply but I realized I sent the text to a staff member instead. It was so embarrassing."

Kim Bo Sung said, "For my wife to say that I'm better looking was embarrassing for me too. Lee Min Ho was so good-looking when I met him and he was even gentle."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/91338/20140513/kim-bo-sung-commercial-filming-with-lee-min-ho.htm

==
KBS seems humble. He looks like Korean Elvis Presley to me. He's good looking too. But didn't he think LMH was gentle before?

Hello!This is the first time posting pics, so want to try sharing our banner for  FB page for Minoz Mexico Oficial celebrating #LMHLucky8, hope you all like it!
Better later than never!!
Gabylee

ee25344627abbe2b017d9f79ab2d9da6.jpg