Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

jellylovesfaith said:
And apparently he also has had some movies before our school ET and Public enemy returns (both of them were in 2008)

• Humming (2007)
  • Arang (2006)
  • Ghost Lives (2004)
  • Repechage (1997)

• But i don't think Sharp, Roamce, Love Hym and those other movies officially count because he didn't really play a big role in any of them. 

• The full list can be found here : 
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lee_Min_Ho_(1987)

alesia44 said: jellylovesfaith said:
And apparently he also has had some movies before our school ET and Public enemy returns (both of them were in 2008)

• Humming (2007)
  • Arang (2006)
  • Ghost Lives (2004)
  • Repechage (1997)

• But i don't think Sharp, Roamce, Love Hym and those other movies officially count because he didn't really play a big role in any of them. 

• The full list can be found here : 
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lee_Min_Ho_(1987)

Guest yyanz1

gaeingoh said: @mtdt I help with the translation

LEE FANS REJECT USING MONEY TO BUY AWARD SAVE 4 DOLLAR

DUE TO THE DRAMA HEIRS, LEE MIN HO IS NOMINATED IN THE TV POPULARITY AWARD CATEGORY, FANS CAN ALWAYS SUPPORT THEIR IDOL BY VOTING, BUT APPARENTLY FOR BAEKSANG AWARDS, THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR VOTING, WITH EACH VOTE  550WON (ABT HKD4.00 THAT’S WHERE THE HEADER MEANT), UNLIMITED TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY THIS KIND OF “MONEY FOR VOTE” METHOD IS STRONGLY OBJECTED BY LMH FANS.  CLAIM ORGANISERS IS USING FAN WAR TO GAIN PROFIT. SOME FAN CLAIM AFTER VOTING THEY HAVE BEEN RECEIVING TRASH MAIL AND PHONE CALL, CREATING NUISANCE. THEREFORE FANS DECIDED TO SAVE UP THIS MONEY INSTEAD FOR DONATION TO CHARITY ON THEIR IDOL’S BIRTHDAY WHICH IS MORE MEANINGFUL.

Hope there is no mis-translation..

Guest yyanz1

alesia44 said: I watched Humming and Repechage, there's no Lee Minho at all, so the list was wrong. I think we need @zinnia about other movie Ghost Live and Arang, but I think he didn't playing a role in those movies, so I believe he only did Our School E.T and Public Enemy.

I think he also didn't play on MBC Romance in 2002, but still need confirmation because I never watched that drama.

Yoo Ah In and Lee Min Ho in KBS drama "Sharp"

zinnia said:

As far as I know of, Minho's movies are Our School E.T, Public Enemy, and Gangnam Blues. That's all.

And I have never heard of that he starred in MBC Romance in 2002, either. I didn't watch that drama, though.

About Nonstop 5, he appeared in one scene in one episode as a make-over version of one actor(I don't recall who he was) in his imagination. It was like cameo appearance, but Minho was unknown actor at that time, therefore it was nothing like cameo, technically. So I don't know if Minho considers it one of his works.

Guest jellylovesfaith

yyanz1 said: alesia44 said: I watched Humming and Repechage, there's no Lee Minho at all, so the list was wrong. I think we need @zinnia about other movie Ghost Live and Arang, but I think he didn't playing a role in those movies, so I believe he only did Our School E.T and Public Enemy.

I think he also didn't play on MBC Romance in 2002, but still need confirmation because I never watched that drama.

Yoo Ah In and Lee Min Ho in KBS drama "Sharp"

@gaeingoh thanks for translating.  
Lee Minho works - hmmmm..  ok so alot of small roles when he started out.  Expected.But so are we celebrating his 8th year this yr (as i read on weibo and some Chinese fc) or 10th year?What are the k-minoz celebrating? :P

yyanz1 said: gaeingoh said: @mtdt I help with the translation

LEE FANS REJECT USING MONEY TO BUY AWARD SAVE 4 DOLLAR

DUE TO THE DRAMA HEIRS, LEE MIN HO IS NOMINATED IN THE TV POPULARITY AWARD CATEGORY, FANS CAN ALWAYS SUPPORT THEIR IDOL BY VOTING, BUT APPARENTLY FOR BAEKSANG AWARDS, THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR VOTING, WITH EACH VOTE  550WON (ABT HKD4.00 THAT’S WHERE THE HEADER MEANT), UNLIMITED TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY THIS KIND OF “MONEY FOR VOTE” METHOD IS STRONGLY OBJECTED BY LMH FANS.  CLAIM ORGANISERS IS USING FAN WAR TO GAIN PROFIT. SOME FAN CLAIM AFTER VOTING THEY HAVE BEEN RECEIVING TRASH MAIL AND PHONE CALL, CREATING NUISANCE. THEREFORE FANS DECIDED TO SAVE UP THIS MONEY INSTEAD FOR DONATION TO CHARITY ON THEIR IDOL’S BIRTHDAY WHICH IS MORE MEANINGFUL.

Hope there is no mis-translation..

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Actors Who Became Good Friends

K-Drama sets must be friendly places because so many stars stay in touch after the dramas end.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Other famous friendships in the k-drama world include the friendship between Lee Min Ho, Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum. Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo have been friends since they went to high school together. Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho became friends on the set of "Boys Over Flowers." Lee Min Ho considers them his closest friends.

source : kdramastars

Guest yyanz1

To all Faith lovers.... Fanmade video of Choi Young....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CJ5zscUSW1g/?url_type=1&object_type=video&pos=1