Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

gabylee said: Hello again!!

Here is a new video with subtitles by Minoz Mexico Oficial and english translation of nevrmind. All credits on it. Hope you all like it!!

Lee Min Ho MBC Section TV Interview. English and Spanish subs.Woodalchis Minoz channelEnglish Translation: @nevrmindSubtitles and spanish translation by Minoz Mexico Oficial http://vimeo.com/93271253

:) :) Gabylee

Guest califgirl

leeminholic

said:

coming to the Mas pic omg i just freaked out thinking Minho may have come to my country without me knowing omg I almost banged my head om the wall but just realised it was a theme based photo shoot. I must say he makes a pretty good Masai he is tall    

Guest jellylovesfaith

This was a past pic from eider but I'm loving his hair here! Hope it'll be longer in GB so he can have some awesome hair scenes like this :D
563105_608267335869474_603891338_n.jpg

cr: eider 

Chinese Translation of LMH letter to Minoz inside "All my life"
e1f66852tw1efwonnl0g0j21kw23udyq.jpge1f66852tw1efwonhlkv8j20d00k0n01.jpg

*Hope wont translate wrongly... 
Hello everyone, I am Lee min hoI have been an actor for 10yearsLooking at Lee Min Ho thru all my past worksYou have been thru Laugh, cry, sad and happinessRemembering your supports since old timesI always feels console and brave
Calling out my nameListening my songsyou who stand by me since the past and nowWhat I have today, it's all because of you that makes it possible.
Tomorrow I will be at the same positionI will always stand facing in your direction
I love you allBest RegardsLee Minho

mtdt said: Chinese Translation of LMH letter to Minoz inside "All my life"
e1f66852tw1efwonnl0g0j21kw23udyq.jpge1f66852tw1efwonhlkv8j20d00k0n01.jpg

*Hope wont translate wrongly... 
Hello everyone, I am Lee min hoI have been an actor for 10yearsLooking at Lee Min Ho thru all my past worksYou have been thru Laugh, cry, sad and happinessRemembering your supports since old timesI always feels console and brave
Calling out my nameListening my songsyou who stand by me since the past and nowWhat I have today, it's all because of you that makes it possible.
Tomorrow I will be at the same positionI will always stand facing in your direction
I love you allBest RegardsLee Minho

@mtdt I help with the translation

LEE FANS REJECT USING MONEY TO BUY AWARD SAVE 4 DOLLAR

DUE TO THE DRAMA HEIRS, LEE MIN HO IS NOMINATED IN THE TV POPULARITY AWARD CATEGORY, FANS CAN ALWAYS SUPPORT THEIR IDOL BY VOTING, BUT APPARENTLY FOR BAEKSANG AWARDS, THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR VOTING, WITH EACH VOTE  550WON (ABT HKD4.00 THAT’S WHERE THE HEADER MEANT), UNLIMITED TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY THIS KIND OF “MONEY FOR VOTE” METHOD IS STRONGLY OBJECTED BY LMH FANS.  CLAIM ORGANISERS IS USING FAN WAR TO GAIN PROFIT. SOME FAN CLAIM AFTER VOTING THEY HAVE BEEN RECEIVING TRASH MAIL AND PHONE CALL, CREATING NUISANCE. THEREFORE FANS DECIDED TO SAVE UP THIS MONEY INSTEAD FOR DONATION TO CHARITY ON THEIR IDOL’S BIRTHDAY WHICH IS MORE MEANINGFUL.

Hope there is no mis-translation..

Guest yyanz1

oh my. this will be a big deal then. @mtdt did the news state the reason for the boycott? cant understand a thing.

Yes they did mention the reason , saying fans rather use the money and donate it to charity. Will translate it later when I have time if its not translated by then.