Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

As I thought, his airport fashion is really him. The crazy Kim Tan outfits were chosen by others. In this interview he said he would prefer neutral colors like black, white, and navy.

What a relieve ... can sleep better now knowing he is BACK!
Is there any part of him that has not been claimed ...  looks like I need to get in line  :\"> who knows how long is the line right now  :)) :))
btw my friend heard on the HK mtr train news channel this evening that he is going to have a concert in HK, can anyone verify this news. I cannot find anything on the net ... I am not sure if the news was on his Japan concert .. sad to say although I am near to HK, I am not resourceful in this area, however I still trust the info I get from here ... so anyone .... @mtdt maybe!!! >:D<

gaeingoh said: What a relieve ... can sleep better now knowing he is BACK!
Is there any part of him that has not been claimed ...  looks like I need to get in line  :\"> who knows how long is the line right now  :)) :))
btw my friend heard on the HK mtr train news channel this evening that he is going to have a concert in HK, can anyone verify this news. I cannot find anything on the net ... I am not sure if the news was on his Japan concert .. sad to say although I am near to HK, I am not resourceful in this area, however I still trust the info I get from here ... so anyone .... @mtdt maybe!!! >:D<

mtdt said: gaeingoh said: What a relieve ... can sleep better now knowing he is BACK!

Guest califgirl

When I watched this, I was like WTH? @-) Turned out the Gwiyomi thing is very popular in Korea. It's like the new Harlem shake.

As much as I love LMH, this aegyo thing is too bizarre for me to like it.

Guest wisteria7

The Chinese market is a big money maker for the right actors. Frankly,I think the fans are way overboard,but they have the pull of big fan numbers and are willing to spend big dollars. They are possessive,too. I've seen them do the same crazy fan things to some Brit actors. But in the end,if the actor wants fans,he really can't ignore China.

califgirl said: When I watched this, I was like WTH? @-) Turned out the Gwiyomi thing is very popular in Korea. It's like the new Harlem shake.As much as I love LMH, this aegyo thing is too bizarre for me to like it.

Guest guadi

windupbird95 said: Mimibecon said: jellylovesfaith said: So since the Japan stuff are over, does this mean he will FINALLY concentrate on GB??? I feel sad and happy at the same time though.. We may not hear much of him for the next few months and I know I'll go crazy without my daily dose of minho :'( and what do I do when my normal reality kicks in?? Ottoke?? Minho please for the love of all things good, please make a drama this year!!