Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hyung Sik, "Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin are funny and playful"

photo418154.jpg

Hyung Sik spoke about what goes on behind the scenes of "The Heirs".

MBC Radio "Sin Dong Yup's Sim Sim Tapa" starred ZE:A's Hyung Sik and Jewelry's Yewon.

Park was asked what it was like during the making of the drama "The Heirs" and he said, "We were all of similar age so it was fun".

"Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin led on the atmosphere. They might seem quiet but they talk a lot and they're fun".

When he was asked if he could reveal his body for the sake of acting he said, "Yes I can. If I have to do it for acting, why not?

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest jellylovesfaith

^^ I don't know whether to cringe or to swoon at those pants of his o.O on the one hand they're bordering on weird silver shiny leopard prints (Minho's doing I imagine :P) and on the other hand they look TIGHT to delight... Hmm minho must you always make life so tough for us fangirls??? :P

Hello yeorobun~ 
It's been a very long time since my last post and gosh, I can't even follow and spazz here.
Anyways, I am very happy to see that everything is fine in here, thank you for keeping this thread alive as always.
Well, my dear be-pu Ilwoo_aein is still here and I miss her so much. Hello my Be-pu Ilwoo :-h
Omo, I had another chance to see MinHo in person, I went to BenchSetter Funmeet last friday and I must say that it was really fun. 
Minho was so gorgeous that moment (and I must say, his always kekeke) watching him enjoying the event melts my heart (aigoo, how dramatic buin I am hahaha) 
Aigoo,Im still overwhelmed with everything hahaha
I hope I'm still welcome here~ Will try my best to share some MinHo updates and some crazy thoughts here.

Be happy as always Minoz~ :)

@娱乐星天地香菜黄瓜什么的已带到[拜拜]李敏镐同学私下问了咱们记者,粉丝是不是真的生气啦?记者有告诉他,不是啦,是吃醋,是爱你的表现!于是这娃乖乖滴说:黄瓜好吃!!!P.S.李敏镐xi明天离开成都哦,说晚上想吃火锅,大家可以开始新一轮的推荐啦~

Omg this boy really loves him x100000000

Think Reporters help his fans pass him "fresh cucumber"  (Probably Chengdu famous?)
He asked the reporters if his fans is it really angry with him not "appearing".  (guess referring to him disappearing from Airport to just now 4pm, he totally hide in the hotel)
So reporters says no... they are just anxious over you as they love you.
Then Minho ssi replies: the cucumber really very yummmy"!

PS: Minho is leaving tomorrow and tonite he hopes to eat the famous Chengdu Steamboat.

Guest kayabun

@mtdt, ha ha i dont get what the message is about up there, do you? i thot he hates xiang cai( cilantro) and huang gua( cucumber)??? no??

Guest dhyla

kayabun said: @mtdt, ha ha i dont get what the message is about up there, do you? i thot he hates xiang cai( cilantro) and huang gua( cucumber)??? no??

OMG OMG!! News News
Not confirm thus put in spoiler first.

There were rumors that he is the new spokesperson for OSIM!  It's my Country product!!!
Oooh I hope it's true and he would be coming Singapore SOOON!!!!

4 pics as teaser... do you think it's him?
d459e9d5jw1ees6cc3bk5j20f00qomxj.jpgd459e9d5jw1ees7uwe2dcj20f00qoq37.jpgd459e9d5jw1ees7uxlemsj20f00qo0sz.jpgd459e9d5jw1ees6ccx0p2j20f00qojrq.jpg

mtdt said: @娱乐星天地香菜黄瓜什么的已带到[拜拜]李敏镐同学私下问了咱们记者,粉丝是不是真的生气啦?记者有告诉他,不是啦,是吃醋,是爱你的表现!于是这娃乖乖滴说:黄瓜好吃!!!P.S.李敏镐xi明天离开成都哦,说晚上想吃火锅,大家可以开始新一轮的推荐啦~

Omg this boy really loves him x100000000

Think Reporters help his fans pass him "fresh cucumber"  (Probably Chengdu famous?)
He asked the reporters if his fans is it really angry with him not "appearing".  (guess referring to him disappearing from Airport to just now 4pm, he totally hide in the hotel)
So reporters says no... they are just anxious over you as they love you.
Then Minho ssi replies: the cucumber really very yummmy"!

PS: Minho is leaving tomorrow and tonite he hopes to eat the famous Chengdu Steamboat.

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: OMG OMG!! News News

There were rumors that he is the new spokesperson for OSIM!  It's my Country product!!!

2 pics as teaser... do you think it's him?

[\spoiler]

alesia44 said:
@mtdt it looks like LMH especially the 1st picture.
I saw you type [ \ spoiler ] in the end of your spoiler. I think you should change into [ / spoiler] (without space) to make your spoiler tag working.

see it works, right? :)

moonrain said: mtdt said: OMG OMG!! News News

2 pics as teaser... do you think it's him?

[\spoiler]

Oh another translation about the "Fans angry" part

LeeMinHo said he was afraid that chinese fans will get angry becoz he hugged and take photos with many fans in the Philippines! (so to pacify his chinese fans, he says the cucumber is yummy??)
translation by : poororo

This should be the correct version as the reporter did reply saying "No they are not angry... just jealous and love you too much!" 
I am also very jealous!!!

Another translation by poororo:
LMH said during his interview that he is cute in the morning and sexy at night :) haha!