Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

jellylovesfaith said:

Lee Minho (이민호) strikes fans with fanservice in the Philippines

Actor Lee Min Ho leaves his fans in the Philippines in daze after his interactive fanmeeting on March 21.

Lee Min Ho proves his high popularity in the country when he attended a fanmeeting for a clothing brand at Araneta Coliseum. As part of his promotional event and fan service, Lee Min Ho gathered 15,000 fans which crowded the venue.

He definitely captured the hearts of fans by attending their favors. Few selected fans were luckily chosen though a competition wherein they could have opportunity to have their wishes granted by the actor. Lee Min Ho showed active fanservice by hugging his fans and taking pictures with him.

Lee Min Ho is well-loved by his Philippines' fans who have been loyal to him and even built a strong fanbase. Meanwhile, on 22nd, he will continue his busy schedule wand will depart to China.

Written by KYUriShana via dkpopnews.net
~Admin/Anna~

I love how the media describe it as "Lee Min Ho gave a whole new start to the spread of Korean Wave.' (In article posted by Maja) For me this is definitely true because the only reason why i even watch k-dramas is entirely to do with him :D I just hope he doesn't keep us in suspense for GB for too long... I'm getting super excited without any info, so i know i'll completely lose when i actually do get some info :D 

Guest dhyla

i was able to make friends to an ajhumma fan and she told me that she likes lee min ho because he seems like a good son.. he still lives with his parents and we filipinos, we treasure family a lot and we stick together til we age.. i think that's one reason why he's close to our hearts. also, he might be a top star but personally, i don't feel that he's difficult to reach. the way he interacts with fans, the way he waves at fans while at the airport is just different with how other top artists (atleast in the phils) treat their fans.. :) :x :x

Guest thunderempress

sia3 said: The Heirs NG Gifs
Said the wrong lines so he went crazy :))

Didn't realize it was hot water...

Hmm what did MH do to deserve getting hit for the first gif?! [怒骂]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this two childish boys! =))

credit to Xixi

Guest jellylovesfaith

Bromance FTW! 1959988_505600916216656_506828871_n.jpg

1146582_505598286216919_2016331172_n.jpg

1969147_505556079554473_1916390149_n.jpg

cr: as tagged 
they should really let ajusshi BGs wear casual clothes sometimes... must be so frustrating having to wear formal to the airport all the time :P 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Daejang: "My goodness my sword is da bomb!" 270719_492252264133477_1358714833_n.jpg

Daejang: "You mess with my sowrd, you mess with

me!!!" >:P309189_492252307466806_654925687_n.jpg

hehe i know this was not what was going on his mind in this scene but i couldn't resist once i saw this pic :P :P :P 

1382970_505541592889255_1880603196_n.jpg

Lee Minho (이민호), 15,000 people gathered for the fan event in Philippines..The ‘Dignity’ of Korean wave prince

[OSEN=Jung Yoo Jin] An actor Lee Min Ho, the living proof of Korean wave, hit Philippines once again.

According to Lee Min Ho’s agency Starhaus Entertainment on March 24th, Lee Min Ho visited Philippines to shoot for the advertisement on March 21st, and held a fan service event.

During ‘Fun Meet’ in which is prepared for the fan service and also to promote Bench, the global casual brand in which Lee Min Ho is currently an exclusive model, Lee Min Ho had time to interact with about 15,000 fans. ‘Fun Meet’ was held at Araneta Coliseum located in Manila, the capital city of Philippines. Other than 15,000 fans, there were also the outside was also crowded with the fans who did not get to enter and it proved the popularity of Korean wave prince.

Previously, Lee Min Ho has made a visit to Philippines in 2012 with VIP treatment. Even back then, lots of people gathered and created traffic problems. The reaction from the local people is that the heat witnessed in this event is much higher than the one back then. On the homepage of Philippines’ private broadcast ABS-CBN, Lee Min Ho’s Fun Meet event site was uploaded on ‘The programs you must watch’ corner.

Just like this, the reason why Philippines is shaking is because ‘The Inheritors’, the drama that showed Lee Min Ho’s another kind of charm, is getting hot attention. Even when the drama did not go on air yet in local area, the fans are so into Lee Min Ho that they can easily recite Kim Tan’s famous lines such as ‘There is no such thing as in-between’ and ‘Perhaps, do I like you?’ and so on. Because of that, Lee Min Ho also showed the details of making time to teach the fans Korean lines.

According to the agency, Lee Min Ho’s explosive popularity is not a temporary phenomenon. The awareness and the minds of the fans that he solidly build up through many works so far such as ‘Boys Over Flowers’, ‘Personal Taste’, ‘City Hunter’ and to ‘Faith’ made Lee Min Ho into the best star throughout the regions in Asia.

The experts of the broadcast in Korea pointed out that Lee Min Ho is the main figure who widely extended the center of Korean wave culture, which was relatively concentrated on Japan after the drama ‘Winter Sonata’, towards Chinese market and said “Lee Min Ho’s steady popularity that lasted for several years can be viewed as the starting point of Korean wave. The popularity not just stays at Chinese regions such as China and Taiwan but reaches out to pan Asiatic regions such as Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia and is expanding so the ability to reach out is to the different level” and are diagnosing.

Also as a tip for popularity that is lasting for several years, they said “He is the best star but is called as the good example of Korean wave star with friendly and modest sides and has succeeded in breaking the wall with local people” and are evaluating.

The associates of Philippines local broadcast station said “In Philippines, Lee Min Ho is getting the hottest interest in regardless of men, women, old or young. There are endless imitators who copy Lee Min Ho the way he is from head to toe and make a joke in Korean. There is even a joke that suggests making the day Lee Min Ho visited into a national holiday”. Yes they should make it a holiday! ;))  They also added “So far, ‘Boys Over Flowers’, ‘Personal Taste’ and ‘City Hunter’ and so on aired in a row and he continued to be successful with charming characters and when ‘The Inheritors’ begins to go on air, it will be possible to see Kim Tan on the streets of Philippines” and shared.

Meanwhile after finishing shooting for the advertisement on March 22nd and promotion on 23rd right after, Lee Min Ho is going to continue the busy schedules with the plans in Chengdu, China and also in Japan and in this April, he will start shooting for the movie ‘Land gate, Gangnam 1970’, the director Yoo Ha’s movie.

picture credit : Starhaus Entertainment
credit link : star.naver/minho
posted by : admin jenny

Italics mine

Guest IlhamJ

Layali said: If you have a weakness of MinHot's hair swept backwards   before you proceeed...please take a deeep breath 
open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emoticon.png                      jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

1979524_658344530899627_1820945032_n.jpg1926816_658344510899629_111398205_n.jpg

With beanie on or off, Minho looks hot !! He must be growing his hair long for his new film. I can't wait to see how he will portray his new character.  
I'm not sure if these were posted before, but Minho really looks so handsome in these pics:10179_617572571670277_836861727_n.jpg
10155304_617572525003615_1185761371_n.jp

@gracelee Thank you for a play-by-play account of MH's Fun Meet  =D>  It does make me very proud to see so many people show their love and admiration for our boy.  Bench is lucky to have contracted him early enough in his career and is reaping the rewards of MinHo's skyrocketing popularity.  These last few days with MinHo must be the highlight of Bench's full year marketing campaign.
@sia Thanks for this gif.4e48eeb0jw1eer0s5pl9qg209807c7wl.gif
Even the very senior Lady Choi couldn't resist Kim Tan's puppydog-iness that she ended up NG-ing the scene :))
I spent a good part of my weekend spazzing at the BTS/NG's of Heirs in several sites =))  Now I fully understand why LMH wanted a role like KT---his acting was very en pointe and his reactions (to the NGs) so delightful that it is hard to draw the line where LMH ends and KT begins or v-v.  He must have felt liberated since he didn't need to internalize  his scenes so much.  
But I must say:  Heirs may not have been his best-written role but he infused his character with enough life and heart that I won't be surprised if Kim Tan outlives the drama itself.  (Say, Kim Tan goes to the Army anyone?) 

Doesn't he look too pretty here?1926816_658344510899629_111398205_n.jpg
cr as tagged
Without his chiseled jawline, and if not for his very masculine nose, the rest of his facial features are very feminine.  It would be hard to find a girl to physically match up to him.  Which is why the Minoz minions would never ever let him go till he's 60 maybe.  :-j