Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest dhyla

hahaha! i just woke up and my throat hurts a bit! but that's fine! even if it's my 2nd time seeing him, i was still very excited. we even went to the parking area last night to catch his entourage leaving! but we were almost charged with jaywalking, the guard manning the traffic shouted at us! too bad i didn't bring my cam with, i was supposed to go home to freshen up and bring my cam, but i was stuck on the line because they didn't issue reserved seats and i became too busy chatting with fellow minoz (i got about 10 news chingus because of lmh!) imagine 11 hours of waiting, i thought i couldn't stand it but i did! :)) :)) @guadi my ears are still alright, but since im one of those who screamed, like @Maja, i almost lost my voice too! @pixie0622‌ i hope whatever he does today, it's all about relaxation!

Guest dhyla

@adamfever 11 hours is nothing if it's for lmh! he's beyond handsome and dreamy, not to mention, very nice to his fans!

dhyla said: hahaha! i just woke up and my throat hurts a bit! but that's fine! even if it's my 2nd time seeing him, i was still very excited. we even went to the parking area last night to catch his entourage leaving! but we were almost charged with jaywalking, the guard manning the traffic shouted at us! too bad i didn't bring my cam with, i was supposed to go home to freshen up and bring my cam, but i was stuck on the line because they didn't issue reserved seats and i became too busy chatting with fellow minoz (i got about 10 news chingus because of lmh!) imagine 11 hours of waiting, i thought i couldn't stand it but i did! :)) :)) @guadi my ears are still alright, but since im one of those who screamed, like @Maja, i almost lost my voice too! @pixie0622‌ i hope whatever he does today, it's all about relaxation!

Guest dhyla

@‌ daniholic i'm not sure actually! i ditched work yesterday and i need to work on a sunday! but who knows, i might go! to hell with work! :)) :)) :))

Wow LMH has gone a, zillion times to China, but he goes once to the Philippines and the this thread awakens,

@shengvang‌

Okay you move to Manila and Ill move to Seoul hahaha, you being all jelly cracks me up you've already gotten a chance to see him. But of course there is no getting enough of him

@Maja

Okay I wish you the best of luck, hope you can find a way to be face to face with uri LMH and get a big hug, so we can all hate you especially the failings Hahaha, get that hug like your life depends on it, which it just might :P , charge like a bull, no no forget that you may get arrested , oh oh and take a selfie with him too, am I asking for too much, no kidnap the man lol

Goodluck >:D<

iKfYoqAmD2X1w.jpg

Lee Minho updates his weibo. it seems he wrote about his next visit to Chengdu, China for Isuni Potato on 25 March.

Lee Minho with Philippines actress, I read the man beside her (of course not LMH ;p) is her boyfriend.

7cbf0f89jw1eeolmxhlwaj20dd0hhmz0.jpg

alesia44 said:
Lee Minho updates his weibo. it seems he wrote about his next visit to Chengdu, China for Isuni Potato on 25 March.

Lee Minho with Philippines actress, I read the man beside her (of course not LMH ;p) is her boyfriend.

Guest Moonrain

Maja

said:

alesia44

said: