Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Thank you so much @mtdt for the translation  ^:)^  i feel so much better now. I was smiling and laughing while watching the interview but i coudnt understand a thing! so i felt like a weirdo afterwards.  
But he makes all sorts of expressions that you think you know what he's talking about... I guess its the power of Lee Minho...one smile from him and were all melting and gushing..atleast for me its like that  :))
I was so nervous for Minho at first when he performed with Harlem Yu but i think he did well for someone who rehearsed just a few times. 
Im proud of him...and Im proud to be a Minoz =D> :-bd

Waahhh :-O so proud of ma boy =D> he put on an amazing performance, it's cute and it's fun, and I simply enjoyed it. In fact, I can't help but smile while watching it. Lmh has charms that I feel will appeal to everyone that encounters him, there's just something about him that lightens the room. I hope he was well received because I'm not sure who wouldn't at least find his performance cute. He certainly looked like he enjoyed performing, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as him. :D

@mtdt thanks for the translation. Hehehe ;)) he's a natural actor, being a news reporter for a few seconds is probably no challenge for him. Lol. He's so cute. I certainly love his cute facial expressions, just makes me die a little on the inside.

83e2207fgw1ed265q2qicg20a406zu0y.gifI died a little bit with him watching this :)
I liked the performance; liked how they mixed Chinese opera tune with their performance near the end which I think was very appropriate. Did not expect such fast tempo at the end though, lol. Have to watch it again to see how he did on that part :P
(cr. logo)

Guest prosperity

I love his singing voice. I know he is my bias, but he really has a soothing voice. If he really trained and built up his voice he could really do well (especially if he had some really good writers, and a good production team). He did great. I am curious to see how the Chinese reacted to his performance. However he really did well.
Nice to see you here @briseis
ETA: @guadi, he made me laugh with him as well, and he is such a good sport!

@prosperity I definitely agree! His voice is nice and soothing, with a little work, he has potential to be a professional singer. ;)) I'm not being biased either, I'm speaking in all honesty.

@guadi where did you get that gif? So cute! That's him acting as a reporter right? Sooo adorable!

Did I happen to miss the post or was that interview never posted on here? I'm dying to see it!

After rewatcing it up till 2am in the morning, wake up to the New Year rewatching LMH performance again - think like umpteen times - part of my contribution to the viewing no reaching 1,614,424 views  :)) :)) watch his interview too and love it, because he seems to be very relaxed and having fun too - must be big load off his shoulders - how the Chinese viewers is taking it. I must say it is a big success  \:D/ \:D/  I must credit Harlem Yu for rearranging the piece to go with the festivity spirit and probably the fast pace at the later part is helping LMH a little bit since it is not easy for non chinese to sing in Chinese - LMH bravo - your performance is beyond my expectation and love it ... love it .... love it... :)>- :x =D>

Guest leeminholic

Lee min ho u always make me crazy that my friends amd family think that am a physco case beyond limits

Sorry for the late late comeback but what to do had to change phone and I forgot the password

Its a five star performance

Hatts off to you and I have being bragging that am his fan i have like sent the link to all my friends ishhhhh sorry for my obsession lol

If you've seen his performance, please don't forget to vote!!!! Click Here!!! This poll is by CCTV. Make your voice heard!
How did Chinese netizens react? Well, he's been trending all day on Weibo. And major Chinese video hosting sites all used his image as a promo for the Gala. Netizens are still debating about his appearance on the show; they are heating up China's cyberspace for sure. Suffice to say his appearance is definitely THE hot topic on Gala related stuff. If the goal of the director was to generate buzz, I'm certain he's achieved that goal.
I'm just amazed that one person has managed to generate so much discussion, and he doesn't even appear on their TV dramas. And this is China we're talking about, the second largest economy in the world and in terms of soft-power, I'm certain it ranks second behind the U.S. And what have its netizens been chatting about these days? You guess it, LMH. 
From a very unattached point of view since I have no stake in this, I thought it went well. I enjoyed his performance, liked the mix of modern with classical sound :)

Guest prosperity

Ok, I voted! But I didn't see the standings. It said my vote went thru though.

I must say his weibo surprised me as well. His latest post had over 400000 likes and over 400000 comments. That is crazy!!!

prosperity said: Ok, I voted! But I didn't see the standings. It said my vote went thru though. I must say his weibo surprised me as well. His latest post had over 400000 likes and over 400000 comments. That is crazy!!!

Heading back to Korea. I hope he rests well and uses the next month and a half prepping for the role. Skinny orphan Kim Jong-dae, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P 
43f1fcfbjw1ed2k2c5vr3j20dc0hsjsl.jpg
(cr.ladyboss) Sidenote: I just want to say that Ladyboss literally followed him everywhere this year. I saw a fancam of his dress rehearsal posted by her on her microblog and I'm like, how did she get into the auditorium of CCTV :-? She is one extremely dedicated fan.

679f9b8dtw1ed2jiioel2j20dc0hstai.jpg679f9b8dtw1ed2jiprdhfj20bu0hsac2.jpg
All happy after the event!

(cr. via DC (?) )
Edit: Oh forgot to add, you can vote on multiple devices!!!

guadi said: Heading back to Korea. I hope he rests well and uses the next month and a half prepping for the role. Skinny orphan Kim Jong-dae, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P 

(cr.ladyboss) Sidenote: I just want to say that Ladyboss literally followed him everywhere this year. I saw a fancam of his dress rehearsal posted by her on her microblog and I'm like, how did she get into the auditorium of CCTV :-? She is one extremely dedicated fan.

679f9b8dtw1ed2jiprdhfj20bu0hsac2.jpg
All happy after the event!

(cr. via DC (?) )
Edit: Oh forgot to add, you can vote on multiple devices!!!

Just dropping in to congratulate LMH on his Spring Gala performance.  He did great.  I just watched the whole Spring Gala with my family.  My parents obviously know nothing about him but they thought he was very handsome.  My dad was especially impressed, he said LMH looked like a painting LOL.

It's pretty amazing to think that the ambitious, rough-around-the-edges young guy with the crazy hairdo and ridiculous clothes in BOF 4 years ago is now the seasoned, polished professional appearing on literally the biggest stage in the world.  Very well deserved success to a hardworking and nice person.