Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Doesn’t Think He’s Handsome

2013.10.10 09:43 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Sending disbelief through the fan world, Lee Min Ho stated that he doesn’t think he’s handsome.

On October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin participated in the ‘Fast Ball Interview’ with each other.

47766002.jpg

As Lee Min Ho stood on the hot place, Park Shin Hye said, “So there’s a rumor that you are a mirror prince because you look at a mirror so much on set.”

Lee Min Ho replied, “I’m not looking at my face, but my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up.”

During the O/X question for “I think I’m handsome,” Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think so. My really defined double eyelids and face is my insecurity.” He then chose Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik as charming men.

“Hyung Sik is cute, and Kim Woo Bin has fair skin but still manages to be masculine.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs is about wealthy high school students learning between love and friendship.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47766

Shinhye just upload a photo of her and Minho on her twitter! So cute! :)

BWLg4AmCcAAGT5Mjpglarge_zps881c0115.jpeg

@ssinz 오늘..과연 이 둘에게 무슨일이...? 매력남 김탄과 구질구질 차은상..ㅎㅎ
Trans by me : Today..What will happen to this two people..? The charming guy Kim Tan and miserable Cha Eun Sang..Hehe

Guest shantipriya

is he kidding me?! he thinks his double eyelids and his face are his insecurities?!?!? WAAAAAAAAH! 민호야, 너 진짜 미쳤구나!!! I was suspecting insecurities, but THAT just set my hair on fire... LOL he's unbelievable! I thought it was vanity and he was keeping his sideburns in order? =)) =)) =)) dang, that boy constantly surprises me...

class="cb b15"Why Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Filmed In The U.S.

The Heirs

Not only did Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye film some scenes from "The Heirs" in California but the drama is more American than you might imagine.

"The Heirs" is the first kdrama to be co-produced by an American company. It's a co-production between Hwa & Dam Pictures and the American online distributor of much kdrama magic, DramaFever.

"We came onboard as a co-producer because we helped the production find and secure financing, and our involvement did indeed have something to do with the shoot in LA," said Martina Lee of DramaFever.

The series will premiere this week in the U.S., Canada and Latin America only on DramaFever. The first episode will premiere internationally on SBS on Oct. 9. Each following week SBS and DramaFever will air two consecutive episodes for a total of 10 weeks.

Kdrama lovers may be seeing more co-productions in the future.

"In the coming months, and certainly into 2014, we'll be developing and co-producing more original made-for-web and broadcast-level programming," said Suk Park, DramaFever's co-founder and co-CEO.  "We're thrilled to be partnering with such a prominent international production team like Hwa & Dam Pictures on our first move into original content."

Does more American involvement in kdramas mean American fans will see more of the actors?

It's possible. While the actors are currently filming in Korea and don't have immediate plans to return to the U.S., a future promotional appearance is possible.

"We may have a surprise or two up our sleeves," said Martina Lee.

In the drama about the wealthy students of an elite school, rich heir Lee Min Ho falls for a poor girl played by Park Shin Hye. The cast also includes f(x)'s Krystal, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk, Im Joo Eun, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik. Kim Eun Sook, who wrote "Secret Garden" and "Gentleman's Dignity," is the screenwriter. Kang Hyo Shin, who directed "Tazza" and "Midas" is the director.

Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island recently signed up to sing on the OST and more stars are sure to join in.

If an American company were ever going to co-produce a drama, this would definitely be a great one to start with. Interest is already so high. And DramaFever is well known to American fans. It has found a devoted audience abroad, with fans no less passionate those in Korea. A diverse group of viewers, 85 percent of whom are of non-Asian descent, these international fans have discovered Korean dramas in part thanks to increased availability of dramas and their fan communities online.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

-edit-

dramafever has upload 1st episode of "The Heirs" with English Subs!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4274/Heirs/

"Heirs" episode 1 with Eng subs on gooddrama

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/the-heirs-episode-1

Dramabeans recap >> Heirs: Episode 1

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/heirs-episode-1/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

OMG, I've just finished watching the 1st episode. My computer behaved tonight. It shut down only twice while I watched on Dramafever.

I loved to listen to LHM's English. It was so cute. Of course it was not as clear as the American cast. I could only pick up some words, not all. But I was surprised that his intonation was quite good, I can understand why many Koreans struggle with speaking English. It's because their intonation is totally different from English, For me they are like 2 extremes. LMH must have studied quite hard to diminish the Korean accent. However, pronunciation is still a trouble for him. I don;t know Korean alphabet, so i can't comment on that. But overall he made it sound natural and that makes it so adorable.

The first episode is just like and introduction of characters and context. Can't wait to see how the plot goes.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Heirs" Episode 1

photo358080.jpg

This drama starts out highlighting a rather ambivalent attitude toward the United States. On the the one hand, this is the country of awesome surfing, gorgeous scenery, and a crazy party atmosphere. On the other hand, the very name America appears to be synonymous with exploitative interaction between the sexes for ill-advised financial reasons. And this appears to be true for both the richer and poorer members of the cast.

I was not expecting "The Heirs" to take such an ambivalent attitude to Korean-American cultural interactions. But I have to admit- I'm really enjoying the creative direction. Cha Eun-Seok (played by Yoon Jin-seo) has a very interesting role here as the older sister who escapes conservative Korean society. In Western fiction, this is a common character archetype whose independence represents what makes America great, the lies she tells to her family being a tragic necessity for letting her be herself. But by reversing this dynamic, and showing it from the Korean side first, this drama exposes the hollow nature of these rationalizations and their ultimate self-centeredness.

It's rather telling that America here is treated like a giant amorphous entity where people hang out and do what they want without having to worry about their parents getting in the way. For lead character Kim Tan (played by Lee Min-ho) this is probably, maybe a good thing, since most of his interactions with other Koreans are pretty iffy. But the plotline with Eun-Seok makes it clear that being cut off from family for too long can end up pretty bad- it's impressive (and depressing) how badly she comes off here when this is literally a drama about rich people abusing their children's marital prospects for business purposes.

The style in "The Heirs" is so distinctive in this regard that I'm not remotely sure what direction this storyline is supposed to go. All the basic tropes are telegraphed for a Cinderella story, but it already looks like the easiest possible ending is off the table because the drama is surprisingly honest about just how unpleasant a place America can be. It's a jolt of realism that's of little use in a fantasy story, though it has lots of potential for quality drama- such as the lack of escape.

I suspect this is where the Los Angeles stage of this drama is going to go- right from the get-go we see that characters can't defy their fate by just partying in America indefinitely, and that one way or another, the pursestrings are going to show up and demand some responsibility. Responsibility in exchange for activities that clearly require money yet don't actually accomplish anything? Talk about putting a damper in the wish fulfillment- by all means, let's see how far this particular rabbit hole goes.

Review by William Schwartz

"The Heirs" is directed by Kang Sin-hyoand written by Kim Eun-sook and features Lee Min-ho, Park Sin-hye, Kim Woo-bin and Krystal.

Watch on DramaFever

LorenHaze said:
@ilwoo_aein - Chingu!!! I just finished watching Heirs on dramafever in HD. Nothing much to say except, I really enjoyed it. PSH made me cry 3 times. That damn chick, she's sooo good at crying. hahahaa. AND, she's a fine actress. I'm impressed :-)
Anyway, I gotta run...I just wanted to stop by and drop a quick "HELLO" to you and all the fab ladies on here that keep this forum alive and exciting! 
I'm excited for the next episode........loving LMH soooooooo very much in this drama. He opened and ended the episode........PERFECT!!! 
Take care everyone ....*HUGS*
Side note: so happy that Lady Court Choi is Eun Sang's MOM....yay!!! Ahhhh FAITH :-)

ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Min Ho Doesn’t Think He’s Handsome

2013.10.10 09:43 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Sending disbelief through the fan world, Lee Min Ho stated that he doesn’t think he’s handsome.

On October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin participated in the ‘Fast Ball Interview’ with each other.
As Lee Min Ho stood on the hot place, Park Shin Hye said, “So there’s a rumor that you are a mirror prince because you look at a mirror so much on set.”

Lee Min Ho replied, “I’m not looking at my face, but my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up.”

During the O/X question for “I think I’m handsome,” Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think so. My really defined double eyelids and face is my insecurity.” He then chose Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik as charming men.

“Hyung Sik is cute, and Kim Woo Bin has fair skin but still manages to be masculine.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs is about wealthy high school students learning between love and friendship.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47766

[Ratings: Tues-Wed, 10.8-9.13] ‘Heirs’ and ‘Doctors’ Join Battle with ‘Secret’ On Top

Wednesday kicked off with two nice dramas coming to the ring.

The long awaited SBS The Heirs and MBC’s Top Medical Team began along with KBS’ Secret.

Although Secret came out first in ratings, The Heirs was right behind it with 11.6 percent in numbers. It’s unclear whether Secret will maintain its spot or a new winner will rise to the top.

Meanwhile, both The Heirs and Top Medical Team provided a talented cast with a fast paced but detailed story.

83076850.jpg

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

1. KBS Good Doctor 19.2

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 12.4

2. SBS The Heirs 11.6

3. MBC Medical Top Team 7.3

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.5

2. SBS Couples 6.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS, MBC / enewsworld

‘The Heirs’ Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye chasing in Hollywood “Eye-catching”

7415_1.jpg

Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye performed the role of Kim Tan and Cha Eun-Sang at SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘The Heirs’ aired on 9th.
The chasing scene of Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye was shot in front of a movie theater in LA on 14th. Two wearing casual cloth, completed the chasing scene in harmony. Two perfectly performed the scene, with nervous facial expression and eyes.
Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye led the site, showing powerful energy even though hot weather. Foreigners and staffs gave a clap to them.
Meanwhile ‘The Heirs’ is the youth romantic comedy of 0.1% top class, aired on 9th for the first time. [Photo=Hwaendam Pictures]

source : Innolife.co.kr