Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@guadi
Yes. I finished reading it last night. Like you said, he was (very) pensive in this interview. I think it is the quality of the questions that were being asked. I often find the TV interview's questionaires are mostly on the shallow side. :))

It is a good read for people who wants to know what is going on in his mind. What I like about this interview is that it is all about his opinions on his acting - from playing a student role again to what he wants to do next etc. Did the blogger say she will translate the 2nd half?

She omitted one question about Faith from the first half of the interview. The interviewer told him the ending of Faith is still fresh in his/her mind and Lee Min Ho answered. "I only remember the moustache *laugh*". Hmph. Well. I remember I did not get a hug or a kiss. X( X( X(

One question I believe you and I will find it rather amusing is:
How is the shooting atmosphere in The Heirs? It will be the second time you and Kim Sung Ryung work together, and as a mother again. Also, you will be the senior among the others, right?

LMH: The scene with Kim Sung Ryung sunbaenim is pretty amusing/interesting; there are staff on the set that commented our chemistry is 10 out of 10, so please look forward to that. (laugh) And what you said is true, among those who play a student, I am the oldest. Pressure is high. The previous project, KHS noona and I are 10 years apart and now all of them are little brothers and sisters.

Okay, you know how Lee Min Ho loves dropping hints in interviews? I cannot help but think he is dropping another one or two hint in this one. There is one other question about the difference between him starring on small screen (drama) and big screen (movie). The interviewer commented the different types of acting is required for drama and movie; concluded that Lee Min Ho's style of acting is more suitable for a movie and asked if he thinks so too.

LMH: Blah blah blah ... let's skip the others I cannot translate well and move on to this part. After BOF, I have received a lot of movie offers but I haven't received one where I feel, "Ah... this is the one." I don't know if this is why there is a rumour going on in the movie industry that I don't do movies. It is not like that at all. If everything goes well with this drama, I'd like to try making a movie.

The other hint is already translated, that he wants to play a rugged character. *shrugged*
I mean does it somehow, I don't know, link to the next movie he is doing? *looking - away thoughtfully*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ed7d9d1e227f5290671cbec34f222fc8/tumblr_mtij6i7wIA1si76y9o6_250.gif
It is for everyone in here to judge :)

And oh @guadi, since you offered, I shall claim you as well. Heheheehhehehehehehe!
@Maja!!! Lock her away into the vault too. We claim @guadi means her Jo In Sung is ourselves too! :D :D :D
tumblr_mtii80yxHR1si76y9o9_250.png
@shenny, would you like to trade with us?? We have Jo In Sung now! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Woke up on a Sunday morning feeling fresh and good.
While reading this thread over a cup of coffee, I was sore to read a comment posted by @berliansiahaan.

First & foremost, please by informed that Soompi is a Public Forum and nobody owns it.
Our love for Lee Min Ho has gathered everyone here to post news/information and not making baseless assumptions.
Yes, I do agreed that LMH needs privacy as posted by SM as notice to fans.However, some fans tend to go
over their boundaries when LMH shows out his hotness. That doesn't mean that we don't respect him.

Secondly, we are not being disrespect to LMH by "claiming" those pictures are ours. We are here for having
fun and making friendly jokes to make the thread more lively and full of happiness.

Last but not least, sad to say that you have lost my respect for you.

@sia3 - yeah, she said she'll translate part 2 after she finishes watching Running Man. Still debating if I want to stay up live-streaming RM or wait. Sigh...decision. I'm so excited for the press conference on Monday. Hopefully, he won't wear any ridiculous outfit :)) So far, Heirs' promo styling has not been all that impressive.

Yeah, he usually doesn't say a lot about his future plans, but when he does, he usually follows through with them. Hmmmm...I'm excited to see rugged and

nekkid maybe Lee Min-ho - bring it on!!!! :)Wait, Kim Sung Ryung and him have worked together before??? When? Hahaha...didn't the media dubbed him chemistry-shin at one point. Just look at his soft gaze at PSH in that promo video. I died. Pretty much.

I like this part you bolded and I kind of agree with the interviewer - 

sia3

said:

Okay, you know how Lee Min Ho loves dropping hints in interviews? I cannot help but think he is dropping another one or two hint in this one.

There is one other question about the difference between him starring on small screen (drama) and big screen (movie). The interviewer commented the different types of acting is required for drama and movie; concluded that Lee Min Ho's style of acting is more suitable for a movie and asked if he thinks so too.

[color=#000099]

LMH:

[/color] Blah blah blah ... let's skip the others I cannot translate well and move on to this part. After BOF, I have received a lot of movie offers but I haven't received one where I feel, "

Ah... this is the one."

I don't know if this is why there is a rumour going on in the movie industry that I don't do movies. It is not like that at all. If everything goes well with this drama, I'd like to try making a movie.

The other hint is already translated, that he wants to play a rugged character. *shrugged*

I mean does it somehow, I don't know, link to the next movie he is doing? *looking - away thoughtfully*

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
Good Morning, afternoon and night to all fans of Min-ho ~

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

credit: FlyMinho

@guadi
99f61363jw1e9ap436727g208w054azf.gif99f61363jw1e9ap4aebxfg208w0547wi.gif
I would love to see this bromance blossum more, to be honest. ;))

99f61363jw1e9ap505r9rg207s04iqv5.gif And who uses whisk to mix salads?! :o They are definitely boys that never cook before!
credit as tagged

You are correct about what he said on acting in drama - the exaggeration part. See, I knew you understood some Chinese! :-w I don't know when he has worked with the mum before... maybe his past projects before BOF?

I am unsure what the real differences are between filming for drama and movie. However, I think the biggest difference is it may not be so rush as compared to filming the drama. Other than that I can only think of, maybe, I am unsure, filming a movie is more sequential? :-/

From this interview, my thought is Lee Min Ho knows what he is doing and what he wants for his career. I wouldn't be too worried about him going stray or choosing something that does not suit him. :) Yes! At least one drama and a movie a year, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

Ummm.... TOO BAD! When you offered yourself up for claiming, you and everything you own becomes our possession! >:)

Guest Jang27

Weww.. Your lips sir! Do you need help to change the color more natural?? :\">

BV3y1BLCEAAEB-V.jpg

Cr as tag

@maja @sia3 @berliansiahaan @luvminho

Girls.. He gave us "V" sign, peace!! So let's hugging each other, holding hands and go back as before, we're sisters here, and we have the same purpose here, wanna get closer with our beloved Lee Min Ho.. Please forgive each other!

Do not make him sad just because his management wants a little privacy for him, then fans got into a fight because of arguing disagreement..

Let's start a brand new day, the day is comming, the day that we've been waiting for... He needs our support, Lee Min Ho-ssi, the heirs, fighting! <:-P

Guest Jang27

Lee Min Ho-ssi, you're so excelent in acting, you're not too bad in singing and dancing, but I'm sorry, I think you need to practice more about drawing.. =)) =)) =))

BV3hoMECQAAXTVQ.jpg

Cr as tag

Guest shantipriya

wow... gone for the weekend and BOUM! this place goes wild! I'll get back to reading the rest of the pages after I say this about Starhaus's statement/notice:

sweet mother of GOD! what day did I live to see?! never have I ever seen anyone famous or his management state such a thing. I wonder what caused that? LOL I'd like to wish them good luck with restraining fans from following their idol... it's hilarious! I must say it's their job as management to take security measures to take care of Minho (or any celeb) so why even notifying? what happened while I was gone? does anyone have insights? curiousity is killing me, though I must say I felt sort of offended by that notice. not all of us have the pleasure and opportunity of attending a fan-meeting :(( so if he gets his gorgeous feet on the same longitute and latitude as my lovely persona, I will stalk him... in an entirely friendly and non-invasive manner that is :) I promise to get out of his hair the second he signs that CD booklet I have...

@berliansiahaan - that statement sounds like "you don't have the right to post a picture of the Eiffel Tower since it's not yours initially"; or "sharing that FB group's picture that so explains your mood in the moment is beyond your rights"... so why posting anything at all? what will the point of any forum be if we cut all the sources and data? if we should have it the way you say, we should strip all the avatars, cut the gifs and magazine scans, hell, we should report all YT videos- fanmade, concert footage, interviews, sightings... in that line of thinking, subbing videos is also impolite. dang, I should go to jail for even watching those! oh, and what about fan-art? that should be banned as well! do you see how incredible that sounds? on another note- I should sue google maps for posting my apartment and car on their "street view" option... NOT! or maybe, since the pants have been invented centuries ago, we should all walk around naked, cuz the rights belong to some guy who died in the (let's say) 1500's and he didn't give us permission o.O people posted those with the absolute knowledge that they will be shared everywhere; apropriate credits have been given to the rightful owners. the owners' will that a certain video shouldn't be re-uploaded, has been respected. end of story :))

LOL moving along now. I'll go claiming @guadi's bumps instead BHAHAHAHA oh, that made my day...

Guest prosperity

Ok guys, I know that what @berliansiahaan said offended us all, but everyone does not have to reply to what she says. I am pretty sure she gets the point now, and she has already apologized. I cringed after reading what she is said, and now I am cringing reading some of the replies.
Please let it go. She strikes me as a younger fan anyway, so please ease up. Everyone needs to be more thoughtful of others when posting their thoughts on whatever we are talking about, so as to make the thread as peaceful and welcoming as possible.

Guest shantipriya

guadi said:

lol @shantipriya - you don't like croissant, huh? I lurve that hair. I was pretty much in lub with him at first (or was it second?) sight, with the whole back lighting, fur around the neck, croissant hair, and almost paradiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise playing in the background  :x :x :x
I might incur a wrath of hate coming my way, but this is too funny not to share :))
BOF Paradoy - click here hehehehehehehehe
Oh, I've heard they are planning on making an American version of HYD, lawwwwd help us all [-O< [-O< [-O<

Are you asking me these questions? I wasn't sure :-? First question, I don't know why Binnie turned it down, probably he liked other scripts better. I'm pretty sure he got lots and lots of offers for his very first post-army project. He's filming the King's Wrath right now with Han Ji-min. Yeah, that Airaing "hit or miss" piece causes quite a stir, huh? Ummm...yes, there is a hierarchy, just like pretty much anywhere in the world. LMH is not a top actor yet, despite what we like to think. He's uber popular internationally, while domestically he's popular but there are certainly other stars more well known than him in Korea. Top actors usually act more in films than dramas (not because there's a prestige gap between films and dramas; just that drama filming schedule is a lot more grueling than films, like live-shooting shenanigans). So in K-ent, some of the top top names are Ha Jung-woo, Kang Dong-won, Lee Jung-jae, Won-bin, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byung-hun, Son Ye-jin, Song Hye-kyo, Jeon Do-yeon, Im Soo-jung, Gong Hyo-jin (you should know her, right?) Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Ji-won, etc... Basically, you see these names in films a lot lot...some of them do switch between dramas and films, some rarely do, or like in the case of Ha Jun-won, Won-bin and Kang Dong-won, they will never ever do drama again. What they have in common, is that they are acknowledged as actors (or should I say thespians) on top of their star qualities. If you read that Naver article I posted a week ago or so about LMH transitioning from being a star to an actor, you'll kind of get a sense of what he's trying to accomplish in the long run. The "it" boys or girls of the moment will eventually fade and being replaced by the next ones, but if you have solid acting resume, mostly likely you'll last longer in the industry. The challenge for him is finding the right strategy to make a smooth transition. He's a massive fan-base, but at some point I think he has to make serious choice between making a rabid fan-dom happy by playing it safe most of the time, or taking a bit more risks and hoping the payoff is better even if that means he could lose some of the support from the fans, cuz you know not all fans think alike. I wish him the best. This is such a long post; good luck reading, hehehehe. Oh, just to be clear - this is my opinion, don't take it as fact

:) 

Guest shantipriya

sure you're right @prosperity :) my old rebel self couldn't keep it. my excuse is I wasn't here to post this at a better timing. but that opinion was entirely sarcastic... well, maybe too harsh though, so I do apologize