Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest myphim

@sia3

Can I have the video link from that 'I Love You' gif you posted above?
I don't think I have that one. :D

Since we are in LMH thread, I'll share this. :))

1486619-XTJ0DTF.jpg

Guest tigereyespeppy

Maja said: sia3 said: @myphim
That is easy.
His favourite colour is black! :))
He always wear black :P
Right, @Maja???
Hahahahahaha
I don't actually know! =))

Guest myphim

Maja said: Yup, he loves blue ;)) * high five 
Oh! LMH so funny :)) :)) :)) that's why the presscon was delayed yesterday because the hairdryer he was using broke down :)) =))
http://koreanwaveindo.com/2013/03/23/lee-min-ho-terlambat-hadir-di-konferensi-pers-karena-hair-dryer/

They said it was not his fault though ;)) :)Haist! Note: to those who wants to apply as LMHot's hair stylist please always bring an Extra Hair Dyer and make sure it's industrial strenght ;)) :))

"Sekitar pukul 20.04, Lee Min Ho akhirnya tiba di ruang konferensi pers dan langsung disambut hangat oleh semua media. Meski terlihat lelah karena baru tiba di Jakarta beberapa jam sebelum konferensi pers dilakukan, namun Lee Min Ho tak henti-hentinya menebar senyum ke semua rekan media yang hadir."

According to the article above, LMH arrived  20:04pm at the conference room where all the media welcome him.No doubt he was very tired after the long flight, he did not hesitate to show his happy smile  :)

Guest Hanjae

@myphim @sia3

LOL this is what I get for not paying attention to my notifications - didn't realize until just now that this is where all my Faithlings have been camping! =)) =)) =)) I've been raging at the Faith thread all morning but none of my table flipping was effective.

tHmJIIQ.gif

I hope someone can translate this:
http://koreanwaveindo.com/2013/03/23/report-konferensi-pers-2013-lee-min-ho-global-fanmeeting-first-love-with-indonesia/

LMHot's Interview at the presscon yesterday :))