Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Quick question: someone mentioned a project here and if I understand correctly the project is we send letters to Minho and he will read when he has time during his MS. But most of us here don't know Korean. If we write in English or in other languages,  that will be too challenging for him, don't you think? How are we going to do about it?

• Like 8

Love him..

Miss him.. 

Lee Min Ho really has made my life full of joy. The time that "Legend of the blue sea" was airing I had something to look forward to.. I actually had something great and exciting  to look forward to.. Reading your posts and discussing about different things about the drama helped me to decrease the stress of daily life. I really miss those days..  Really wish two years pass and we see him in different projects, fan meetings,... 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10

i saw an article in soompi.com about Alien Received National Brand Awards 2015...But now soompi.com don't want to make article about LMH received National Brand Awards 2017..so i'm not wrong if i sad soompi.com is big fan of alien and always hiding LMH amazing news again n again....

poor minoz worldwide rare see Lee Min Ho's news in English because soompi.com always hiding his amazing news

000.jpg

• Like 7

I made a new facebook account yesterday. I plan to write and accumulate things about Minho (mostly translations, I presume?) from time to time.

While Minho is away for the next two years (ㅠ.ㅠ), I'll make it my archive on him.

I wrote only five posts so far, but I hope that a lot of English speaking Minoz hungry for English posts or translations about him will visit there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015465282535

• Like 17

10 hours ago, adamfever said:

Quick question: someone mentioned a project here and if I understand correctly the project is we send letters to Minho and he will read when he has time during his MS. But most of us here don't know Korean. If we write in English or in other languages,  that will be too challenging for him, don't you think? How are we going to do about it?

Hey, @CarolynH  we are guessing he will have his translators around. So it wont be a big problem hope so. Well,im personally planning to write in both versions english (lenghty one) and korean (by taking help of google translator). Korean letter would be like just 3-4lines thats it.  

@zinnia thankyou. Appreciate it very much. Before joining soompi i used to run here and there for MH info/news in english. You made it more easy for english minoz. Ghamsabmnida.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, zinnia said:

I made a new facebook account yesterday. I plan to write and accumulate things about Minho (mostly translations, I presume?) from time to time.

While Minho is away for the next two years (ㅠ.ㅠ), I'll make it my archive on him.

I wrote only five posts so far, but I hope that a lot of English speaking Minoz hungry for English posts or translations about him will visit there.

Thanks for doing this @zinnia ! 

I can't wait to read all your translations. I was dying to know what he talked about during that Samsonite event. I remember watching the videos of that whole event without understanding anything. Lol. So thank you !! 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, zinnia said:

yes definitely , and sometimes Engilish sites don't translate Naver articles about LMH , I am so angry

• Like 3

@adamfever I don't know why my name can not be tagged ;( I'm still in Korea, I booked a tour in Jeju only. One of the shooting locations of LotBS was in my tour which is Maze Land, the chasing scene(supposedly in Spain) right before they jumped off the cliff was shot there. I'll put some pics in the spoiler. 

My whole trip was Minho related actually if not for him I wouldn't be vacationing here xD it's crazy how I booked for the FM first before booking flight tickets and before even planning what I'd be doing here other than his FM. Only after confirming my FM seat is secure I applied for a vacation leave at work and everything else followed.. I'm glad that Minho always announces his concerts at least a month before

Spoiler

Maze Land

587A9C49-9F9B-45F7-8069-A756FDF8675B.jpg

990E6F70-3970-4F17-BAEA-611A58CA9CC5.jpg

In Joanne Bear Museum and where I took my Minomi xD 

265E379D-2BE1-48A8-BC1A-06266F390F63.jpg

innisfree jeju house (Minho appeared in his CFs many times here, the place is reeeeaaaaaally nice and refreshing)

27FCCA62-1D89-41ED-8A03-9B6B2F94AA5F.jpg

3A6ADB0A-68C3-4002-B881-D3851CB90C53.jpg

about the fanmeeting being scripted, I don't think it's 100% scripted. The translations were live(a guy translated whatever Minho said, and a woman translated what the MC said). They translated the convos Minho had with some fans, and there were some moments that it's impossible to be planned beforehand. On the contrary, the videos presented on the screen weren't translated, and his hand-written letter towards the end wasn't translated either.. now these what they should've translated really they had all the time to do so -,-

thank you @zinnia! Your translations for samsonite red say are still safely saved in my notes, your Facebook page will be a precious Minho source ^^

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

@adamfever I don't know why my name can not be tagged ;( I'm still in Korea, I booked a tour in Jeju only. One of the shooting locations of LotBS was in my tour which is Maze Land, the chasing scene(supposedly in Spain) right before they jumped off the cliff was shot there. I'll put some pics in the spoiler. 

My whole trip was Minho related actually if not for him I wouldn't be vacationing here xD it's crazy how I booked for the FM first before booking flight tickets and before even planning what I'd be doing here other than his FM. Only after confirming my FM seat is secure I applied for a vacation leave at work and everything else followed.. I'm glad that Minho always announces his concerts at least a month before

Reveal hidden contents

Maze Land

587A9C49-9F9B-45F7-8069-A756FDF8675B.jpg

990E6F70-3970-4F17-BAEA-611A58CA9CC5.jpg

In Joanne Bear Museum and where I took my Minomi xD 

265E379D-2BE1-48A8-BC1A-06266F390F63.jpg

innisfree jeju house (Minho appeared in his CFs many times here, the place is reeeeaaaaaally nice and refreshing)

27FCCA62-1D89-41ED-8A03-9B6B2F94AA5F.jpg

3A6ADB0A-68C3-4002-B881-D3851CB90C53.jpg

about the fanmeeting being scripted, I don't think it's 100% scripted. The translations were live(a guy translated whatever Minho said, and a woman translated what the MC said). They translated the convos Minho had with some fans, and there were some moments that it's impossible to be planned beforehand. On the contrary, the videos presented on the screen weren't translated, and his hand-written letter towards the end wasn't translated either.. now these what they should've translated really they had all the time to do so -,-

thank you @zinnia! Your translations for samsonite red say are still safely saved in my notes, your Facebook page will be a precious Minho source ^^

Hi Latifah, you will absolutely love your time at Jeju. You will forget about the outside world. This is a popular vacation spot. NICE that you were able to attend to his FM in Seoul, much more that you've seen him up close. :lol:

• Like 6